It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calls grow for Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be Expelled from Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
IMO they are above and beyond a radicalized politician back in the 1920's. IMO they are off the rails. I get many here love them. I do not. Its time to clean up this mess as look at what they have done since their arrival for their constituants many of whom sit at the low end of the fiancial curve to be thrown back further by the open migration situation.

Calls for Expulsion from Congress

Calls for expulsion from Congress
The controversial rhetoric from these Squad members has triggered a growing chorus of calls for their expulsion from Congress.

"Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush, Rashida Tlaib and the entire SQUAD should be expelled from Congress for their hateful rhetoric towards Israel," one posted on X.

"Need to remove the Squad Team that supports Hamas," another wrote.

"They should be expelled for violating their oaths of office," a comment read.

"Will this be the last straw? Most Dems in Congress support Israel and always have. Once a new Speaker is elected, will Congress finally expel the anti-Semitic, anti-American members of 'the Squad'?" someone else chimed in.

"Send them on a plane to the Gaza Strip," another quipped.

Does the USA need a J. Edgar Hoover again?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We do not need radical liberals in Congress. They just cause chaos that makes our government work inefficiently. I don't mind mindful liberals who work for slow and steady change for the better, but some of those in congress are far too radical.

When changes are made, there cannot be too many at one time otherwise we cannot identify corrections to the changes to combat the side effects of the changes. There should be peaceful and mindful negotiation of the changes to help to make them work without hurting a lot of the citizens of this country. I am not seeing this kind of practice at all with the new democrat party, their liberal tactics are shoving change down people's throat and dividing the people on everything.

If they do not do anything about the radicals in upper governments, then maybe we should vote to change the way the government works as a whole. This political ripping apart of our society is not good for our country, Honesty and transparency should be a requirement of anyone in Congress or the whitehouse, no matter what party they are.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Squat cobblers gonna cobble…….

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Who named these America hating fools “The Squad”?
Pretty much like all Democrats, they do nothing for this country.

Get rid of them.
edit on 10-10-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Who named these America hating fools “The Squad”?
Pretty much like all Democrats, they do nothing for this country.

Get rid of them.

They were only installed because of skin color and gender.
Historically great reasons to choose leaders…..

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If the people who elected them agree, they should be expelled.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Strange times, when calling for a "ease fire" is controversial.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You must have missed all the DSA rallies that were cheering the rapes and murders of Israelis.

The "squad" are members of the DSA.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You must have missed all the DSA rallies that were cheering the rapes and murders of Israelis.

I must have! Got links?

edit on 10-10-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
throwing these idiots to the wolves is too little too late, but it IS a step in the right direction.

unfortunately they're just re-arranging the chairs on a sinking ship, at this point. The currency is broken, the cities are falling apart, and now one in ten people aren't citizens and half the population isn't working... and at least 2/3 of the people who ARE working are falling behind, unable to keep up with the cost of living doubling, twice, in ten years.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: watchitburn

I must have! Got links?

Lots... click here: duckduckgo.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Not exactly.
They called for Israel not to defend itself.
They called for Israel to take the hit and suck it up.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They are disgusting.
CAN THEY be removed? They were elected in.
Is it even possible to remove them?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They called for Israel not to defend itself.
They called for Israel to take the hit and suck it up.

Not one of them said that.

In response to the violence in Israel, Omar posted to X, formerly Twitter, on Saturday afternoon—condemning the actions of Hamas.

"I condemn the horrific acts we are seeing unfold today in Israel against children, women, the elderly, and the unarmed people who are being slaughtered and taken hostage by Hamas. Such senseless violence will only repeat the back and forth cycle we've seen, which we cannot allow to continue. We need to call for deescalation and ceasefire," Omar wrote. "I will keep advocating for peace and justice throughout the Middle East."

www.msn.com...

Again, calling for a cease fire shouldn't be controversial. No amount of revenge can atone for lack of respect for human life that is being perpetuated from both sides of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Its controversial because it is one sided. It's on Israel.

Nah.... too late for that.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Not one of those links depicts any Democrats, nor members of the Squad, that were cheering the rapes and murders of Israelis..

edit on 10-10-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Its controversial because it is one sided. It's on Israel.

According to the news I'm watching, both sides are lobbing missiles at each other, right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If they do not do anything about the radicals in upper governments, then maybe we should vote to change the way the government works as a whole.

In a pigs eye! There's no voting to change how the government works. The only solution is to end it. The US needs to be disbanded and the States should be allowed to go their own way.

Honesty and transparency should be a requirement of anyone in Congress or the whitehouse, no matter what party they are.
[/quote

Very true, but that's never going to happen with the One Party (Democrat) in charge of every organ of the Federal Government. Look to California or other One Party (Democrat) run States. Transparency is out the window and honesty is entirely abandoned.

You can't beat these people by voting and ever more elections because they control the Process of voting. The only solution is to take away their toy, the US Federal Government by disbanding the entire country.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Lol
Cease fire with who?
Terrorists?
You’re good with hamas murdering Americans?
You’re good with hamas murdering babies?
You’re hood with hamas raping girls?

Wow
I pegged you as a feminist, I’m sorry for that mistake.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Its over when Israel stomps them into the dust.

Then there will be a cease fire. When Israel is satisfied they are safe again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join