It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Worst State Department scandal’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The Biden administration’s former special envoy to Iran, who was placed on leave earlier this year for allegedly mishandling classified material, should face “extensive scrutiny” for his “permissive” stance toward the Tehran regime after it aided Hamas and Hezbollah in carrying out terrorist attacks against Israel, critics said Monday.

the truth is coming out

Noronha, who served under former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, said Malley and his negotiating team “purposefully funneled billions of dollars to [Iran] through lack of sanctions enforcement and provision of sanctions relief that has given them somewhere between $50 and $80 billion over the last two and a half years.”

This is an incredible development. Many opposed Rob Malley's role as key negotiator for the special envoy to Iran but now, combined with the Biden administration restoring the sanctions waiver to Iran and freeing up $6 billion in frozen assets it is clear that the current administration is assisting Iran in funding terror in the middle east and worse. It has been said that Obama, Valerie Jarret(Iranian ties) and company are the true masterminds behind the "Biden administration". It looks more and more to be the case.
This is full blown treason and if our country can survive this infiltration from within these culprits need to be exposed and tried for their teasonous actions. We need to step back, figuratively speaking, and really take an objective look at how we, the world has got to this point.
There is only one explanation, treason and this another smoking gun. Just before the covid-19 pandemic hit global order was happening, peace in the Middle East, North Korea calming Russia holding steady and China in check. The US was experiencing an economic boom, inflation at 1.2%, energy independent, the southern border was gaurded on both the north & south sides by the Mexican army, no wars and wages were up for all demographics.
edit on 10-10-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Treason? Not a light subject we’ve got here. Not saying it’s not possible, but why should we think this is not more political axe grinding?

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

edit on 10-10-2023 by ITSALIVE because: Reasons

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

It sure looks like treason. He he placed and aided Iranian spies in the State Dept and DOD.

High Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
Treason? Not a light subject we’ve got here. Not saying it’s not possible, but why should we think this is not more political axe grinding?

Some times things just are what they are.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What is the definition of “treason” again? Oh yeah, giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
“High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington,” by Lee Smith, Tablet, October 1, 2023:

What would you call this?

The Biden administration’s now-suspended Iran envoy Robert Malley helped to fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments, according to a trove of purloined Iranian government emails. The emails, which were reported on by veteran Wall Street Journal correspondent Jay Solomon,

Many sources, it's treason

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

When the president is corrupt, everybody under him has the green light to be corrupt. It really is that simple.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It sure looks like treason. He he placed and aided Iranian spies in the State Dept and DOD.

Need more info.
I am wondering if this "spy network" will be blamed for this "surprise" attack on Israel.
I am still in awe they were undetected before the successful attack was pulled off.

edit on 10-10-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When the president is corrupt, everybody under him has the green light to be corrupt. It really is that simple.

DC is corrupt.
Even if we get an honest president, they only have the scum at the bottom of the barrel to choose for key positions.
This is why I continually say, Vote ALL Career Politicians out. Right, Left, or Center.
Get rid of all the corrupt "Departments", Bureaus and Committees that are not made up of elected officials.
Also cut the funding and Aids to Congressmen.
Put Congress back to doing their job instead of pushing it off on everyone and anyone else, while they campaign, fundraise, and go on vacation.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is mind blowing.

Who doesn't own Joe Biden?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
This is mind blowing.

The American People!

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is very important thread. Not much activity for something so breathtaking, unbelievable!

Where are all the pro-Biden people? Ignoring this?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
I am wondering if this "spy network" will be blamed for this "surprise" attack on Israel.

If so, this scumbag needs to be brought up on murder charges in addition to treason. But I don't want him rotting in one of our prisons on our dime. Revoke his citizenship, take away his passport and send him, wife and chidden (via drone-drop) to live in Teran.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Biden is celebrating all these Anti-America developments!

Celebrating The Fall of America: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
This is mind blowing.

tax payers

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oddly Obama's senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was born in Iran. Peter Strzok born in Michigan, grew up in Iran, attending elementary school before coming back to the US. Lisa Page's mother is Iranian.
I just thought it strange some current and very recent political players have strong Iranian connections. I say political players because of the negative impact they had on our 2016 election and the misrepresentation of facts and hatred of Trump. I wonder how many others do. It just stood out to me, maybe nothing maybe something, information is hard to gather let alone correlate. Anybody else think this odd?

edit on 10-10-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I've warned about Jarrett for years.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Lets not forget Hillary's loyal servant... Huma.

Wonder where she's gotten off to after mishandling classified?

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

^^ Yep. That.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

There is only one explanation, treason and this another smoking gun.

Treason, absolutely!

Just before the covid-19 pandemic hit global order was happening, peace in the Middle East, North Korea calming Russia holding steady and China in check. The US was experiencing an economic boom, inflation at 1.2%, energy independent, the southern border was gaurded on both the north & south sides by the Mexican army, no wars and wages were up for all demographics.

Establishment politicians do not care about U.S. Citizens.
Period! They care about getting re-elected!

Biden trashed it all. Set it all ablaze. His Administration’s toxic blend of idiocy, imbecility, incompetence and ideological extremism has turned calm into calamity. Peace into pandemonium. Harmony into hell.
revolver.news...

If ever there was one man to blame, it is Biden!
40+ years in DC, his hands are dirty and his closets
of full of skeletons.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

What is the definition of “treason” again? Oh yeah, giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
“High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington,” by Lee Smith, Tablet, October 1, 2023:

What would you call this?

The Biden administration’s now-suspended Iran envoy Robert Malley helped to fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments, according to a trove of purloined Iranian government emails. The emails, which were reported on by veteran Wall Street Journal correspondent Jay Solomon,

Many sources, it's treason

You should try and respond beyond a knee jerk level. What did I say in my comment again? Did I say it was NoT treason? Did I defend Biden and his administration? No, I simply pointed out many have an axe to grind and I asked for more information. Shame on me right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join