It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII ?! Waiting on China now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes, lots of us are talking about this. But I’ve yet to see this topic covered.

Here are my concerns. We are already involved with ukrain/Russia, in fact it’s been depleting our munitions depo. Last thing I want to see is us having to help Israel right now, of which I’m in support of for reasons of a different topic. But this will stretch us very thin. I fear Israel will be attacked from the north by Hizbollah as well here soon and it will get worse.

My second concern, even more so with shmuck commander in chief in office, China will move on Taiwan. Then what next for China and Russia?

What do we do with Iran? More war?

No matter what this is really looking like the potential beginnings of WWIII.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Iran has 6 billion dollars now thanks to good ol Joe. Hopefully they run out of that cash quickly then we won’t have to worry about Iran. a reply to: NickPDX22

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Taiwan or NK into SK.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NickPDX22

You're right; it's not looking good. The scariest part is Biden has been and keeps pushing for world-wide conflict while making sure the US has no chance of defending itself from what is coming. Quite the contrary, he's been setting us up since the first day he took office and swung the gates open on the border, allowing all who hate and wish death to America to enter unchecked.
He even imported a few thousands from Afghanistan while leaving US citizens behind to die-and not one world from the media.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NickPDX22
Yes, lots of us are talking about this. But I’ve yet to see this topic covered.

Here are my concerns. We are already involved with ukrain/Russia, in fact it’s been depleting our munitions depo. Last thing I want to see is us having to help Israel right now, of which I’m in support of for reasons of a different topic. But this will stretch us very thin. I fear Israel will be attacked from the north by Hizbollah as well here soon and it will get worse.

My second concern, even more so with shmuck commander in chief in office, China will move on Taiwan. Then what next for China and Russia?

What do we do with Iran? More war?

No matter what this is really looking like the potential beginnings of WWIII.

I don't see why China would wait beyond the end of next year. It's very possible Biden is going to be defeated and they're not going to get a more China-friendly president probably in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

China is having its own economic woes.

If it wants to overcome those woes, going after Taiwan now will not achieve those means.

Even if the US is on our back foot financially.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Iran has 6 billion dollars now thanks to good ol Joe. Hopefully they run out of that cash quickly then we won’t have to worry about Iran. a reply to: NickPDX22

For reference, Iran's annual government budget is about $115 billion, so $6 billion is a large sum of money to them, about 5% of their budget.

That would be like someone giving the US $350 billion.

Biden's people keep insisting they haven't gotten the money yet, like that makes a #ing difference.
edit on 9 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
As Crazy as it sounds China has a Population problem .

2 billion plus citizens yes and a Multi-million man Army yes , But then comes the Rub China's population is no longer growing and there military aged males are aging and can no longer be replaced . and all of this is because of there Birthing policies.

China has one good fight in them and it has to come in this generation or their chances of expanding fall to zero.

India on the other hand is set to surpass China in population soon.
edit on 9-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
As Crazy as it sounds China has a Population problem .

2 billion plus citizens yes and a Multi-million man Army yes , But then comes the Rub China's population is no longer growing and there military aged males are aging and can no longer be replaced . and all of this is because of there Birthing policies.

China has one good fight in them and it has to come in this generation or their chances of expanding fall to zero.

India on the other hand is set to surpass China in population soon.

This is a huge problem for China.

The gap they created using the birth policies may have very well sealed their fate. By 2030 they will have a real problem on their hands.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That is an issue that has been seen for a few years, as its population ages, there are not enough people being born to replace them. They are trying to reverse that trend, but it is going to take a generation to be able to either reverse or stop this downward trend.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No they don't. That money is still being held by Qatar:

"The U.S. Treasury's undersecretary for terrorism and finance, Brian Nelson, said, "All of the money held in restricted accounts in Doha as part of the arrangement to secure the release of five Americans in September remains in Doha. Not a penny has been spent. These restricted funds cannot go to Iran — it can only be used for future humanitarian-related purposes. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and misleading."

Because of due diligence requirements related to the swap, "It will take many months for Iran to spend down this money," a State Department spokesperson said. "And, as we've said many times, it can only be used to purchase food, medicine, medical devices, and agricultural products for the people of Iran."

www.reuters.com...#:~:text=WHERE%20IS%20THE%20%24 6%20BILLION,of%20the%20Union%22%20on%20Sunday.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You can keep saying this.

And we can keep telling you how much that doesn't matter.

However I'm looking forward to see how deep your water bucket for Biden is.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

North Korea first,then China.

If WW III breaks out,I would think NK would be China's excuse to take advantage. NK is a nuclear buffer zone to China.

Maybe Iran has a nuke..

Tis another possibility.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The $6 billion is a drop in the bucket to all the sanctions relief the Biden administration has given Iran the last 3 years.

The low end of the estimates of the benefit I've heard to Iran is $20 billion. The high end is around $60 billion.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

"The U.S. Treasury's undersecretary for terrorism and finance, Brian Nelson, said, "All of the money held in restricted accounts in Doha as part of the arrangement to secure the release of five Americans in September remains in Doha. Not a penny has been spent. These restricted funds cannot go to Iran — it can only be used for future humanitarian-related purposes. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and misleading."

Because of due diligence requirements related to the swap, "It will take many months for Iran to spend down this money," a State Department spokesperson said. "And, as we've said many times, it can only be used to purchase food, medicine, medical devices, and agricultural products for the people of Iran."

www.reuters.com...#:~:text=WHERE%20IS%20THE%20%24 6%20BILLION,of%20the%20Union%22%20on%20Sunday.

And here I am thinking the USA is still operating off of the old " We don't Negotiate with Terrorist " policy .

Yet we send $6 billion dollars to Iran to secure the release of hostages.

Fools and Cowards are in control.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

As the world is already coming apart at the seams the Gog
Magog war mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39 has begun. Israel after
being reborn in 1948 must now be purged of "The Rebel".

Do you not see the surrounding nations to Israel screaming for
their blood?

Are there not four Kings of the Earth looking to strip away our freedom
our rights property and even our loved ones. America/west, Russia/north,
China/east and the entire arab nations/south. All are looking to bring the
world under submission to a false messiah. And it just might be AI

Antichrist intelligence

Do not misunderstand this is what's happening. We are all facing what it
means to come under Gods judgement. All nations all peoples all the
world has called down the thunder. And hell followed with him.

Stay close to those you love and pray. It's really all you can and should do

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

according to reports they don't actually have the 6 billion, it's in a trust and they would have never touch a nickel themselves. all money spent would have gone directly to the vendor for humanitarian aid.

some say they can spend the money the on military build up that they would have been using humanitarian purposes. which doesn't make sense cause they would still be in the same position as before.

now if slo joe and crew do the right thing they won't see anything at all, and the civil uprising in iran will get even worse.

Clashes erupted in Iran’s restive southeast on Friday to mark the first anniversary of a crackdown by security forces on protesters known as “Bloody Friday”, according to rights groups and social media videos.
Protesters confront security forces as Iran marks anniversary of crackdown

iran is not in a good spot right now, you would think the last thing they want to do is start sh@@ with Israel and when Israel strikes which i really do believe they will, have to fight even more of their pissed off citizens and Israel to.
edit on 9-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Never fear.
NEVER FEAR.

A hero will emerge and save us all, that is if we vote for him in 24.

''"Standing before you today, I am the only candidate who can make this promise: I will prevent World War III,"

Yes indeed, you know him. Its Donald Trump. Just the other day he made this outlandish claim. ''Only'' he can save us..

How do we understand this, do we take him at face value? Do we think that his hubris has no limits or could it be that he is such a blithering narcissist that promises like this just flow from his lips with no awareness of his own stupidity. Or is it that he just does not give one wit about what he says is true or not?

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 09 Oct 2023 20:53:54 -0500Mon, 09 Oct 2023 20:53:54 -050023102023-10-09T20:53:54-05:00800000053 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Blah blah blah. We can believe everything the State Department says. Just like the CDC and anything related to Covid. We should just believe everything we are told. We are arming Ukraine to the teeth because “Democracy is at stake!” We are invading Iraq because of WMD’s. We have to go to war in Vietnam because the North Vietnamese sank our destroyer in the gulf of Tonken!” I can go on but I am out of breath. a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

....but Biden.

..wait, what thread am I in?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join