It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lake of Fire - Tophet - is Reincarnation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

Isaiah 65:25
"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD."

Looks like the Serpent has a place in Heaven after all.

Now you're just confusing the Millennial Period on earth with Heaven. There will be a thousand year reign of peace on earth before all are judged and the current heavens and earth are destroyed and the new heaven/earth replaces it.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The verse does not state that at all. Again, the verse is literal. You cannot accept that.

Let's look at that verse again and compare it to another verse. They mean the same.

Matthew 23:15 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

THE CHILD OF HELL, not the child born in hell.

You should study what the Scholars say...

"The child of hell — A Hebraism for an excessively wicked person, such as might claim hell for his mother, and the devil for his father."

www.studylight.org...

and...

"one was made a proselyte, he became entirely like a new born babe''

Once again...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

We came from the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth'. We came from Hell. Hell is a Euphemism for the Womb and Reincarnation.

Also...

John 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus often referred to the unsaved as being children of the devil or hell, but that does not mean that we were all born FROM him. We are children of God, but that doesn't mean we came out of Jesus Christs' womb either.

Come on!

That is another *literal* verse. See how they pile up? Christians ignore verses they cannot accept as Truth.

"The child of hell — A Hebraism for an excessively wicked person, such as might claim hell for his mother, and the devil for his father."

The Forbidden Fruit was a Zygote fertilized by Satan. We all partook. The Zygote of Reincarnation is what Mystery Babylon holds...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

The contents are *literal*. All of us partook...

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad."

All means all.

Mystery Babylon represents our Biological Mother. That is the Mystery revealed.

Behold our Biological Father...

By the way...

The Testicles are what the Bible refers to as 'Outer Darkness'. That is where the Unsaved are 'bundled' before being 'vomited out' of the Phallus (like Jonah) into the Womb of the Earth Mother... Mystery Babylon.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The high places of "tophet" according to the Bible:

Jeremiah 7:31-34

30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.

31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.

33 And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away.

34 Then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah, and from the streets of Jerusalem, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride: for the land shall be desolate.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If the Heavens and Earth that we are residing in now will pass away, then what becomes of Satan and every other Living Thing? Obviously, they will have no place to exist in.

Hello! Jesus created one place for the Devil and his followers...and another one for his own followers...

Matthew 25:41 - 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Remember, those that are thrown into the Lake of Fire *pass through it* per the Word of God.

John 14:2-4 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

That is the New Heavens and New Earth.

Everlasting Punishment (correction) is where we are now...

Matthew 25:46
"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

Everlasting Punishment (Correction): This Heavens and this Earth
Life Eternal: New Heavens and New Earth

See the keyword 'into'. They go *into* one or the other. The two are juxtaposed.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Twist it all you want, but the Bible tells us that God did make us from the DUST OF THE EARTH, but that doesn't make us the literal seed of Satan conceived in the bowels of hell. We weren't conceived by an evil spirit the same way that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Adam and Eve were made perfect before they sinned and got kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

edit on 9-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Remember, those that are thrown into the Lake of Fire *pass through it* per the Word of God.

That's not what the Bible says...

Revelation 20:7-10, 15

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Everlasting Punishment (correction) is where we are now...

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

Everlasting punishment is where the unrighteous go, which is the Lake of Fire, as I've shown you in my above post.

The righteous will go into everlasting life, which is Heaven.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why debate with an atheist?

a reply to: Deetermined

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Believe it or not, Uncle Mikey used to be a pastor in my state and belonged to the same denomination I did before he took a wild turn. I'm hoping he has just temporarily lost his way.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Then he is intentionally twisting the Scriptures which is demonic.

He walks in darkness and now works for Satan.

Leave him to his own devices.

edit on 9-10-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Believe it or not, Uncle Mikey used to be a pastor in my state and belonged to the same denomination I did before he took a wild turn. I'm hoping he has just temporarily lost his way.

Oh, that is weird. When you referred to me as a 'former Pastor' earlier, I thought it was a typo. I thought you were saying that you were a former Pastor... lol.

I am not a former Pastor. I got my silly name from an old cartoon. I have noticed that 'Uncle Mikey' returns a lot of results in the search engines. Too many Mikes out there I suppose.

I will address your previous points soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Then he is intentionally twisting the Scriptures which is demonic.

He walks in darkness and now works for Satan.

Leave him to his own devices.

Oh, calm down.

Character attacks do not work in a debate.

Give me some verses and proof.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't debate atheist.
It is a waste of time.

P.S. Determined said you were a pastor. You see what you want to see due to your spiritual blindness.

edit on 9-10-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey

originally posted by: TruthJava
** You must have been reading that OTHER "Christian Bible". I haven't seen that one.

The verses you posted support my OP.

Yes, the Unsaved are thrown into the Lake of Fire, i.e., reincarnation back here again.

The Saved enter into Eternal Life, i.e., the New Heavens and New Earth. Eternal Life is a *location*.

The phrase 'Son of Gehenna' is just as literal as 'Son of God' or 'Son of Man'...

Matthew 23:15 (Berean Literal Bible)
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make one convert, and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves."

That was Jesus who said that. Children are born from Gehenna and the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth'...

"Yes, the Unsaved are thrown into the Lake of Fire, i.e., reincarnation back here again."

wait. what?

All the rest of what you said:

Clearly not Biblical, but I am not sure what it is so hard to respond to it. Sounds a little bit new-agey only without the new-agey wording exactly.

Either way, I guess we just disagree on some stuff. That is ok.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
I actually dreamed I was in hell last night, standing on a cliff looking down over all the fire and torture. I realized, "wait, I'm not religious! I don't believe in 'Hell', and that caused me to wake up."
No one is exempt.

I feel God might have been giving you a wake up warning/dream. None of us will be exempt from giving an account of our life on judgment day.
edit on 9-10-2023 by TruthJava because: added text

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I agree with you UncleMikey. However the concept of reincarnation is often misunderstood. Body and mind is forever destined to the lake of fire (Genesis 3:19 dust to dust). Its our soul that takes on a new body and mind to experience whatever more it needs to experience. So if we see ourselves as body and mind. The "me" dies never to experience life again. Its the eye of God, our soul, that exists for all eternity.

The eye of God, our soul, can be directly experienced. It is totally foreign to our experiences with our body and mind. It has a far more subtle consciousness. More touch feely, than the logic processing of our mind. Its certainly full of love. Seeing everything in a love that the mind could never fathom.
edit on 10-10-2023 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I am not a former Pastor. I got my silly name from an old cartoon. I have noticed that 'Uncle Mikey' returns a lot of results in the search engines. Too many Mikes out there I suppose.

A few years ago you accidentally gave yourself away with a video you linked of yourself explaining your theories. A little digging on the internet helped me to find out the rest.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Twist it all you want, but the Bible tells us that God did make us from the DUST OF THE EARTH, but that doesn't make us the literal seed of Satan conceived in the bowels of hell. We weren't conceived by an evil spirit the same way that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Adam and Eve were made perfect before they sinned and got kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

You missed some crucial details in the Genesis Account...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Once again, you have thrown the *literal* interpretation into the garbage and altered the verse to make it say what *you* wanted it to say.

'Day' means day, as in twenty-four hours or less.
'Surely die' means surely die, as in physical death.

Put them together and you will discover that the First Adam, along with his wife Ishshah, died on that very day. It was not a so called 'spiritual death'. God had to recreate them as the Second Adam and Eve as per the Law.

Go back and read the verses without adding or changing the words. You will see the First Adam being created on the Third Day, the Second Adam on the Sixth Day. Nowhere is the name 'Eve' mentioned until *after* the Fall.

The Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil represented two different Mothers to incarnate into. God was giving the couple the choice of which Parents they would like to be conceived from. They chose Mystery Babylon and Satan.

God then 'clothed' them with the Skin and Flesh we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

The First Adam was made of the Dust of the Earth, the Second was made from the Forbidden Fruit.

Again, when Jesus said 'Your Father the Devil' it was *literal*. Jesus does not lie.

The so called 'snake' that Satan was turned into is what we now call Sperm. It is in the loins of every Man out there.

The Meat of the Word is Euphemism. Most Christians are never taught the Meat.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

You have been corrected on this many times, yet you refuse to accept the lesson. The phrase 'for ever and ever' does *not* mean 'infinity'. Every Scholar knows that it means 'age after age'...

Revelation 20:10
Young's Literal Translation
and the Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are the beast and the false prophet, and they shall be tormented day and night -- to the ages of the ages.

Berean Literal Bible
And the devil, the one deceiving them, was cast into the lake of fire and of sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet also are; and they will be tormented day and night to the ages of the ages.

Literal Standard Version
and the Devil, who is leading them astray, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet [are], and they will be tormented day and night through the ages of the ages.

Weymouth New Testament
and the Devil, who had been leading them astray, was thrown into the Lake of fire and sulphur where the Wild Beast and the false Prophet were, and day and night they will suffer torture until the Ages of the Ages.

Because Christians do not understand that it is a *reincarnation verse*, they have no idea what it is teaching.

As I keep proving to you, those that are thrown into the Lake of Fire pass through the fire and are reincarnated into Moloch, the representation of the Earthly Mother. They come back 'age after age after age'. They 'pass through the fire' many times.

If we look at the seven 'heads' of the Beast and Dragon, we discover that each head represents a reincarnation. Satan incarnates as the various Antichrists throughout history...

The reincarnation process is clearly taught here...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The Beast 'was', means the Beast used to be alive long ago in another age.
The Beast 'is not', means the Beast died.
The Beast 'shall ascend' means the Beast will *reincarnate*.
The 'Bottomless Pit' is the Womb of Creation as the Bible clearly teaches.

No contradiction. No verses altered.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Study the word 'punishment'...

kolasis: correction
Definition: correction

biblehub.com...

God is a God of *mercy*. The punishment fits the crime in order to accomplish correction.

Teaching of an 'infinite torment' is *NOT* Just and Fair, and neither is annihilation.

The only way a punishment can fit the crime is through reincarnation...

Galatians 6:7
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

The above verse is teaching reincarnation. These verses are everywhere in the Bible but you have been programmed not to see them, therefore you brush them off as 'non-literal' or 'poetry' or 'figures of speech'.

edit on 10-10-2023 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join