It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates Foundation Funds $40 Million for mRNA Vaccines in Africa for 'Vaccine Equity'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There he goes again, experimenting on Africans. All in the name of 'vaccine equity' of course.

Gates Foundation Funds $40 Million for mRNA Vaccines in Africa for 'Vaccine Equity'

A $40 million investment will help several African manufacturers produce new messenger RNA vaccines on the continent where people were last in line to receive jabs during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced Monday.

While it could still take at least three more years before any of the vaccines are approved and on the market, the foundation said that its mRNA investment marks an important step forward in improving vaccine equity.

"Whether it's for local diseases in Africa like Rift Valley (fever) or for global diseases like TB, mRNA looks like a very promising approach," Bill Gates told The Associated Press on Sunday after visiting one of the facilities involved, the Institut Pasteur in Dakar, Senegal. "And so it allows us to bring in lots of African capabilities to work on these vaccines, and then this can be scaled up."

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wonder how much of that cash goes to coercion strategy implementation. Nobody should be more vaccine hesitant than the African.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

All search engines are heavily censoring results. I've been trying to find results for all the child deaths Gates caused in Africa and India testing 'vaccines' on children, I know I read this before and saw the videos, but now nothing.
All 'fact checked' , it makes me furious !

How anyone can support and believe this self-serving pschopath is beyond me. The only explaination is that half the population is similiar mentally and that's terrifying

Edit: I found something at last on page 9 of results:

STUDY: Bill Gates DTP Vaccine Killed 10 Times More African Girls Than The Disease Itself

Article

edit on 9-10-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
How anyone can support and believe this self-serving pschopath is beyond me.

^^ THAT .... fully agree.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Vaccines are one of their most essential and effective weapons in their war against the reawakening of humanity. They help sever the etheric umbilical cord connecting us to our true selves outside of this realm.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: ancientlight
How anyone can support and believe this self-serving pschopath is beyond me.

^^ THAT .... fully agree.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder at times if people like Gates really believe they're doing good in this world or if they truly are pure evil to the core and are fully aware of the damage to humanity they're causing.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can't help but wonder at times if people like Gates really believe they're doing good in this world or if they truly are pure evil to the core and are fully aware of the damage to humanity they're causing.
Everything about him screams narcisstic psychopath, the way he 'smiles' , the way he looks at the interviewer, his tone of voice , he just rubs me totally the wrong way and that's because I sense a total lack of empathy and sense pure evil.
He doesn't care how many millions die using his 'vaccines' , he's all about projecting this 'pilantrophist' image , and stupid people (not saying you) buy it hook ,line ,and sinker !

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
7 Kids in Africa left PARALYZED by vaccine-derived polio bankrolled by Gates Foundation - LINK

Hmmm...

Mystery illness in Kenya leaves school children with paralysed legs; over 90 girls hospitalised - LINK - X

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It’s not that anyone believes him. He lives in a fantasy bubble that doesn’t include any of us. He justifies his plans as altruistic to his sycophantic peers and then just goes right ahead and does what he wants with their help.

Gates is criminally insane and he’s not the only one.

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’s not that anyone believes him. He lives in a fantasy bubble that doesn’t include any of us. He justifies his plans as altruistic to his sycophantic peers and then just goes right ahead and does what he wants with their help.

Gates is criminally insane and he’s not the only one.

a reply to: ancientlight

Agreed . Criminally insane is the best way to describe him. If it weren't for his wealth he'd be on some heavy meds , or should be , and locked up in an asylum.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Vaccines are one of their most essential and effective weapons in their war against the reawakening of humanity. They help sever the etheric umbilical cord connecting us to our true selves outside of this realm.

That, and Fluoride. Water is more than a thirst quenching drink. If you think of the absolute bottom line of vaccines and water fluoridation you have to reason "Occult knowledge".

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, the gates foundation needs new fresh subjects for the mRna experiments, it seems American parents are not very willing anymore to give their children to be experimented on.

The new covid jabs are not received by the public with open arms, has been a disaster so far.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Its cheaper to pick on Africans. Any true philanthropist might want to buy them some food first. But hey, such a goddam hero.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but anymore when I hear the term "equity" used outside the realm of home loans, my interest in any words that follow is obliterated. Such as now.
Vaccine equity?
Tjack out.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Gates is the key player when it comes to global depopulation.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So have good friend in Africa. She says the tribes take their kids and run and hide when they know soldiers are coming with gates ppl to kill more children.

That is what they are doing. It is his bloody way of lowering population. Gates needs dirt nap.

new topics

top topics

join