It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Holds BBQ At White House While Hamas Holds Americans Hostage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

BUT THERE WAS BBQ!!!1!

What ? , a BBQ !

How heartless.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The White House is celebrating Indigenous People's Day and won't be releasing any statements.

Seriously? That's what they are calling it?
Or were you just being funny???
WWIII is breaking out and they won't do their damn jobs because of Columbus Day?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I hope you are not at all surprised by this, just par for the course at this point with our current admin.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
The release you linked was form October 7th, that was 2 days ago. 9-2=7!!

I don't know why it says that. There were multiple live streams from yesterday.

Like this one

and this one

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh no. It is indigenous people day. I should not have had that pizza. My 3/8 native American part will think I was celebrating Columbus or something.

So, just because it is a 'holiday' why does it stop Biden from a press release. Just a few words on what he actually is doing about the world smoldering a little brighter the past few days. Someone needs to do something before the flames burst out.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It says that because that's when he made the release....???

Still does not change the fact that he has not, and will not today, commented on the 9 confirmed Americans killed.

Says a lot about his character and where his heart lies with this country.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The White House is celebrating Indigenous People's Day and won't be releasing any statements.

Seriously? That's what they are calling it?
Or were you just being funny???
WWIII is breaking out and they won't do their damn jobs because of Columbus Day?

Google it, I'm serious.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There are a lot of things to be mad at the government about, this ain’t one of them.

These things are probably planned a year in advance and have little or nothing to do with Biden.
It’s not like he is going to go to the region and do some hand fighting.

PS… all presidents, including Trump, Obama, Bush’s, Clintons all had events Iike this regardless of what was going on in the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Interestingly "indigenous people" in Spanish is "raza", raza is what we tag dogs or animals with, is a freaking joke.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Biden called a "lid" today before noon.....

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: stevieray
I don’t blame Joe so much on this.

He has no idea what happened in Israel.

At the BBQ he was talking with his first wife and daughter, and little Beau and Hunter. No telling what year he thinks it is.

If they tell him, he won’t know again in 5 minutes.

Don’t worry, he wouldn’t be deciding on our response.

It will be decided by various 25-30 year-old blue haired trans communist staffers. They’ll shove the requisite papers in his face and order him to sign them.

It’s just as well that he’s at the BBQ. He can’t be held to previous standards.

You found your fourth grade portrait !

I thought we had lost that thing !

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: JAGStorm

Biden called a "lid" today before noon.....

What the hell do you want from the guy ?
He can’t do everything !
Today was enema day.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

These types of actions are done with deliberate intent to foment intense emotional reactions from the public, which not only saturate the ether with low-vibrational energy (which they need), but also inch the public towards the much needed breaking point when they finally react en masse with guns in a coordinated effort. Then comes the full weight of the jackboot on our collective throat.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

BUT THERE WAS BBQ!!!1!

What ? , a BBQ !

How heartless.

Of course he's celebrating the attack on Israel, he even donated a LOT of money to Iran so they could funnel weapons and resources to HAMAS.

Stick to your space science.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
So what; the world is supposed to stand still every time there is a foreign conflict?

Wait. What?

God help us all.

The President of the United States has always cancelled plans whenever something of this magnitude happened. This is the first time in my life I have ever heard of a sitting President not doing that. But of course I have only been voting / reading about politics since about 1978 so, maybe in older days they didn't care either.

treasonous.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
While much of the country struggles to put cheap food on the table and tens of thousands don't have enough food to eat our government has a BBQ for staff.

So much for solidarity and understanding the gravity of our economic spiral. I would have been more supportive if the BBQ was hosted to feed the hungry and struggling US citizens....or at the very least used the wasted leftovers to feed a few of them.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If Obama or Trump was having this BBQ, then nobody would say a damn thing about it since we all would know that there was stuff going on behind the scenes. The problem here with Biden is that if anything is going on behind the scenes, then it's going to be about how to personally profit from this attack (as if Iran really got all 6 billion dollars without Joey-Joe getting his share)

I don't have an issue with this crisis and a BBQ taking place, if fact I would have fully endorsed it if given a chance to vote on it. The more distracted Joey-Joe is, then less involved the US will be in the issue. Maybe Israel and Gaza can find common ground without the world stepping in and telling everyone that everyone else is bad.

We do already know it was Biden giving Iran that money (however much Iran actually got) that is funding this. Why doesn't Israel go take it to the world court or Inter-Pol and have this exposed. At the very least Mossad and Shin Bet are looking real stupid in the media for even letting these attacks take place.

Let Joey-Joe have his BBQ. His distraction will let the grown-ups solve this.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The Middle East has just erupted. Israel attacked by Hamas and Iran (yes, they sponsored it). 700 Dead, 2,000 injured, 100 kidnapped and Biden slept through it all, missing that infamous "3AM call". Now with four Americans killed and others missing and assumed as being taken hostage, he holds a BBQ at the White House with a band and everything. Israel just declared war against Hamas and really Iran. They are our ally in the region, Americans are dead and missing, the whole thing is erupting, ... and this guy hires a band and has a BBQ party. Unbelievable.

Biden Holds BBQ At White House While Hamas Holds Americans Hostage

Joe Biden held a barbecue for his staff at the White House while at least four Americans were confirmed dead in the surprise attack by Hamas on Israel Saturday and Palestinian sympathizers protested at the president's gates.

A pool reporter overheard a band playing from the White House lawn while pro-Palestine protesters picketed outside the gates, chanting 'Free Palestine' and demanding the US cut aid to Israel.

The reporter questioned why they could hear the band, and a spokesperson replied: 'The President and First Lady are hosting a BBQ for White House Executive Residence staff and their families.

Biden has made no public statement on the attack Saturday other than confirmation of a phone call between himself and Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu - and news of the barbecue triggered outrage online.

Abigail Jackson, a spokesperson for Senator Josh Hawley, wrote: 'Biden is literally at a BBQ with a live band rn he's not closely monitoring anything except maybe the chicken on his plate.'

It comes as Israeli ambassador to the United States Michael Herzog confirmed earlier reporting that multiple Americans are missing after the Hamas attack.

Did they do hot dogs like barry did?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
Did they do hot dogs like barry did?

Maybe. I'm always disappointed when I go to a BBQ, and there are no hot dogs.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If things wernt already complicated enough...

BREAKING: Biden interviewed by the special counsel Robert Hur over the last two days as part of classified documents probe

Would explain a few things.

As Ive said, this source is only slightly better than average for substance and sourcing.

twitter.com...
edit on 9-10-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join