It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Ike on the Sabatean cult and Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here is a good one from David, which sort of nails it. He asked who allowed this to happen. when a cockroach shows up on the sophisticated surveillance equipment that approaches the most militarized border on the plant. This was not only allowed to happen it was preplanned, much the same as Nine eleven, and then ask for what purpose, most likely for land and resources. We do seem to have some emotive shots of bad Hamas dragging pretty girls into cars, the timing of this is for a reason, which would have had a clear indication to anyone paying attention. The hang gliders sales alone would have shown up as extraordinary as no doubt they were from Amazon. Or perhaps they are only surveilling the civilian populations now? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where is this going?
Ike's a nutter.
/
edit on Sun, 08 Oct 2023 17:28:09 -0500285America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

As much as I agree that there is no way they didn't know that Hamas was prepping to attack...and probably knew a great deal about these preparations...I have a very hard time listening to someone talk about technological capabilities while wearing 2 mics. If you aren't smart enough to notice when a mic is being used incorrectly after being mic'd up as much as I am sure he has been...I can't really lend much creedence to anything else you say...even if you are right.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
David’s health, which has always appeared on the border, has deteriorated tremendously. I’m unsure what neurological disease it is causing all the obvious muscular atrophy and the condition in his hands, but his abdomen and skin are sure indicators of I’ll health. Yikes 😳

I don’t disagree with much of what he’s said, but his particular slant is always a bit much for me and I always wonder why he seems to think he’s the only one who arrives to these conclusions.

I really hope his health improves, it can’t be comfortable.

edit on 8-10-2023 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Arthritis.

a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I have often wondered why David is still alive. If he gets "Offed" he becomes a martyr which will reinforce his message. Since we are all terminal anyway,I suppose they can wait.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Arthritis.

Can’t imagine that’s all, but arthritis certainly was on the list

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I have often wondered why David is still alive. If he gets "Offed" he becomes a martyr which will reinforce his message. Since we are all terminal anyway,I suppose they can wait.

True enough. I’ve always figured that those that would off him, imagine he remains a kook if they don’t give him attention. Like you said, whacking him may lend him credibility they don’t fancy

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It is moving out into the mainstream, even Greg Manerino thinks that it's very handy the war started when the bond market was closed at the weekend.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
good post as always
myself i'm accustomed to "them"
being referred to as the Khazarian Mafia
rather then this Sabatean cult

article on Khazarian Mafia
if anyone isn't up to snuff on TPTB
www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 8-10-2023 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

On Alex Jones, he is saying that the seven billion dollars of munitions left in Afghanistan, are being used against Israel, plus Biden gave Iran a few billion last month, he basically financed this war, along with a standdown from the Israeli defense force. This is looking like it is a planned operation and allowed to happen for a reason.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
it would fit with the modus operandi they run with

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

' He still alive?!! Thought a Reptilian beat him with a tennis racket?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Where is this going?
Ike's a nutter.
/
The most accurate conspiracy researcher on the planet. Almost everything he said after 1994 has panned out to be true. Remember the paedophiles in high places in his book, The Biggest Secret (1999)? Now almost mainstream.

They can't take him out without creating a Streisand Effect that would wake up even some very moronic people. He has too much material out there, especially books.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Wasn't this guy: David Ike reported dead eight-ish or so years ago? Is his or his heirs estate still barking about what this site already knows to be hoax ridden for profit and preying on peoples belief and actual experiences like many other "grassroot" cults?

edit on 2023-10-09T03:01:37-05:00Mon, 09 Oct 2023 03:01:37 -050020231f2023202331 by Crowfoot because: beware of colon D in emoticons...

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Wasn't this guy: David Ike reported dead eight-ish or so years ago? Is his or his heirs estate still barking about what this site already knows to be hoax ridden for profit and preying on peoples belief and actual experiences like many other "grassroot" cults?

Wrong person. The subject is David Icke , not David Ike.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

David’s health, which has always appeared on the border, has deteriorated tremendously.

It's got to be from all the shell suits he wore during the 90's I bet.

Icke has been an anti-semite since he started ranting about zionists way back and has tried to link most of the major conspricies to the Jews.

a reply to: Macdon

Remember the paedophiles in high places in his book, The Biggest Secret (1999)? Now almost mainstream.

The trouble with that is, it was well known long before then in entertainment circles who the pedo's were, and the 'privilige' and threats of injuctions protecting them some of them.

edit on 9-10-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

that sabbatean cult was made into movie back in 2008... see: en.wikipedia.org...(2008_film)
..a dark ops cadre of assassins kill the target person to bring about the changes needed to build a dystopian world empire,

the 'names' of the targets are coded strands of threads woven by a loom machine(talk about demonic posessions)

BTW, David looks anemic to the max. like milk fed Veal meat...
hope he lives full years

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Where is this going?
Ike's a nutter.
/

It funny how these ‘nutters’ keep being right. Probably why they get smeared as nutters. He’s been eight more than wrong, but some of his wrong is quite spectacular

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

As much as I agree that there is no way they didn't know that Hamas was prepping to attack...and probably knew a great deal about these preparations...I have a very hard time listening to someone talk about technological capabilities while wearing 2 mics. If you aren't smart enough to notice when a mic is being used incorrectly after being mic'd up as much as I am sure he has been...I can't really lend much creedence to anything else you say...even if you are right.

Criticizing dual wearable microphones?

Other than a single mic using XLR, Using two mics for noise cancellation is even better. Combining outputs of both at equal gains, but in opposite polarities, will cancel ambient noise from each to a certain degree. Especially good for recording.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join