It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOLIDATUS VULTURIS VOLANTIS (S.V.V) - Active Once Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
SOLIDATUS VULTURIS VOLANTIS (S.V.V.):

- Mysterious organization with a varied history related to the "Department of Convolution"

- Could be an ARG or secret society with government connections

- Explores diverse areas of knowledge like theosophy, gnosticism, hermeticism, kabbalah, quantum mechanics, chǝmistry, music theory, etc.

- From their about page:

"The Brotherhood of Altair (Latin: Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis); or, more commonly, S:.V:.V:. is an organization devoted to the research, study and practice (or practical applications) of neuroecological development, noumena manipulation, ritual indoctrination and parapsychological activities."

Access to S.V.V:

- Old Website: oldwvlf.com

THE DEPARTMENT OF CONVOLUTION (D.O.C):

- Rumored to be behind Cicada3301 and S.V.V.

Recent Activity

If you've never heard of SVV, it first became active around 2017. Some drama and vitriol went down and it went dark for a couple of years. Recently, it has started back up again, primarily through the website infantes.humanisbeing.com which can only be accessed once you've passed the application stage. However, much of the information is shared in our Discord channel. (I'm not the owner of the Discord, but if you'd like a link, feel free to DM me.)

The only previous threads I could find are: 1,2,3

One of the main accounts sharing updates on Twitter is @svulturvolans.

Two of the major updates we've gotten recently are two documents, both with encrypted information. These are primarily why I'm making this post. The more eyes we have on these documents, the better chance we have of figuring any of this out.

Document 1: LIBER NOVIS

docs.google.com...

This one seems to have been written, at least in part, by the leader of SVV, if there is such a thing. It is filled with cryptic and esoteric language. There are so many references to different philosophies and traditions, it will make your head spin.

Document 2: The Phoenician Squares

drive.google.com...

This document is 49 pages of Phoenician characters. We've tried switching all the Phoenician letters to Hebrew letters without much luck. There doesn't seem to be a clean translation.

Some have suggested that this document could somehow relate to the 49x49 squares of Liber Lagoeth or the Book of Soyga by John Dee.

--------------------------------------------

There are still plenty of puzzles left unsolved on their website. Thoughts?

.:..:.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Looks like Cicada is recruiting again.
How many years in between when cicadas reemerge from the ground to mate? Is it 13 years?
Just a guess: The answer probably correlates to when Cicada 3301 first started and when this started,
and it's probably not gonna be a coincidence.

Either way, this definitely screams Cicada to me. This lists the very same topics they included in all
their puzzle iconography.

Yes I remember 3301 vividly. This feels just like that, but a continuation of it.

Thought: If you read up on Golden Dawn Hermeticism it's bound to be relevant. They're also gonna want people who know about the Delayed Choice Experiment and consciousness affecting retrocausality, and Simulation Hypothesis. Nick Bostrom, James Sylvester Gates, John Archibald Wheeler, understanding why mass warps time.

What this leads to is consciousness studies, and learning how to hack the Matrix.
They ultimately want highly intelligent psychics, and if you had an NDE even better. The music theory thing is an optional bonus.
I'll demystify it somewhat for you: We have ALL reincarnated, MANY times, but most of us still don't remember, and we are trapped here unjustly as prisoners. They are trying to make a strong group to wake up together psychically and bust free.
I'm not a joiner, but if you or anyone else goes for it, good luck. I hope they pay decently. I also hope "ritual indoctrination" doesn't include a dissociative rape ritual. 3301 might have been recruitment tool for a Satanic Illuminati too. IDK though. Be careful out there.
If it involves invoking entities, I'd just nope right on out.

a reply to: maferoxy

edit on 6-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: elaboration/ clarification

edit on 6-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I saw one a bit like this a few years back. I thought it was some kind of Caesar Cipher and ran off of that. My friend beat me in solving it by a few minutes, because I was focused on solving invividual letters, while she was looking to prove words.

If it's a text cipher, the translation will presumeably be in English since that appears to be their audience, so grab a list of the most commonly used English words, look for repeating sequences with the same length as those words. Test the hypothesis of each word against other words that use the same characters until you get one full word proven. Then you have all its characters. Once you have that, go through and write the correct letter over the symbol. Keep repeating that process, solving for full words by comparison to the text itself.

That's where I'd start if I had the energy.
I wish my soul wasn't so dead otherwise I'd try to help more.

edit on 6-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: elaboration

edit on 6-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

How many years in between when cicadas reemerge from the ground to mate? Is it 13 years?
Just a guess: The answer probably correlates to when Cicada 3301 first started and when this started,
and it's probably not gonna be a coincidence.

Interesting! They do seem very similar to Cicada 3301. I never got involved with it but I've heard about it.

I'll share their little blurb about Cicada since you're more familiar with it than I am:

Is Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis affiliated with Cicada 3301, Tengri, et al? Cicada sought to teach people a lesson; they appealed to a certain type of individual, i.e., one who has had limited exposure to L.V.X.; and sees in their Liber Primus more than it contains. This is not to say those who solved 3301’s material are not amongst the brightest on this planet, nor to say the material 3301 provided wasn’t indeed ‘enlightening’, merely that who they sought and why they sought them were for purposes I shall not explain. We seek individuals holding different qualifications. Whose unique talents, exceptional imaginations, profound visions, and prophetic dreams will reach a wider audience than .onion aficionados. While Cicada’s system recognizes the importance of OPSEC and modern cryptographic techniques, it ignores the significance and application of certain Spiritual Praxis with which we strive to engage select Infantes. Often those we seek are unaware of their latent talents, and we hope to assist individuals uncover what makes their Will align with G-d, so that as we assist you, you’ll assist us.

I'd love to get your take on that.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

If it's a text cipher, the translation will presumeably be in English since that appears to be their audience, so grab a list of the most commonly used English words, look for repeating sequences with the same length as those words.

For the Phoenician document, unfortunately all of the letters have a space between them. There aren't any groupings of letters to make words, which makes it particularly difficult to solve. Especially if Hebrew is the language used 😵

But this is a solid strategy for some of their other encrypted texts, which there are quite a few of.

Here's one, for example:

K4I2N5222U2T26Y5UM3Y4T50U12420SS7I9N2520MY1K7R

01K4R5ZY2Z1U5NY4R7004270O8Z0SR30722325252222

O129X27S5M53M0Y21O000UM1YThe 1T50U4222S6K0T23275

25O0O6KM5Y2Z24T70O2Z2Z0TY3S056KW6K1U0KU7024U505O

U2072Y22725521Y108TW6Y1TU9042O1S2M6Y2403OY2Z40

Z5U50Y4S050KW2K8U0KU9012U405OX422S0750221552

Y9Z6S2407UZ406O0Z21205122125R0UY3K103OZ6T4ZN1U72

05283Y1I2N6UN2N0YU408KU3W3Y00U20153025U0NN1O3O0K

2826ZR2O5K25S2UK2Z0Z6RT156UK8N1KI1N9R0TY4R6O

R20NZ2U26252Y2ZS4STRUU00ZRU0K26YKY5ZZWU2SU5K70W2WNSRROU202Z5O222XU2KS2M2KKM20S0SU5NRUZT0I2YWUYKTK02ZZ0N2RZ124T4Y06000OIZ5RQ2SW527202OO2005321Y2RSORZTU 0N20W2YW0YU0SZ2W02O0UU

2US

HEP HEP HEP HEP HEP HEPTA

if you didn't catch that.

L if you wanna look into it.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Here's another cipher from this page, if anyone wants to try to crack it!

6 1 5 6 4 1 6 5 3 1 6 2 1 5 2 7 7 2 5 4 3 5 2 6 2 1 7 1 5 2 6 ‘5 6 1 -2 5 6 1 4 6 1 5 5 1 2 2 7 7 3 7 6 2 5 4 5 1 6 5 5 5 3 1 7 4 5 -6 1 7 6 1 5 -4 5 1 4 5 – 2 5 2 7 1 5 4 2 4 1 7 5 1 5 5 -2 1 7 5 4 1 2 5 2 1 7 , 5 6 1 2 7 5 4 3 1 5 1 4 6 7 5 – 2 5 1 6 2 4 4 1 4 2 4 & 6 1 4 1 7 7 1 2 1 2 3 1 6 1 5 1 6 1 5 4 1 2 5 2 5 4 1 7 . 1 5 2 6 7 5 1 3 4 7 6 1 4 1 7 5 6 2 6 4 3 5 2 2 1 1 6 2 3 1 5 5 5 5 5 3 1 6 2 1 5 5 4 1 6 6 1 1 1 1 1 2 4 1 3 1 7 1 ‘5 7 7 2 1 4 7 5 3 4 2 2 6 : 2 1 5 4 5 2 1 7 4 5 4 2 7 7 2 7 6 1 5 1 1 5 5 5 4 1 6 6 1 5 5 1 7 1 6 1 2 7 7 1 6 5 1 5 5 1 1 5 5 4 1 7 . 1 5 4 4 5 6 5 5 3 6 2 1 7 3 1 7 6 2 4 6 5 6 1 5 4 5 6 7 1 7 6 5 1 6 1 7 2 6 1 7 5 6 1 2 4 2 3 1 6 5 4 , 4 4 5 5 5 5 4 & 3 1 6 2 1 5 5 4 ; 6 1 4 1 7 7 1 6 1 5 2 2 7 4 1 2 1 6 1 1 4 2 5 1 7 1 5 1 2 5 2 1 7 4 1 7 1 4 5 6 1 4 5 1 6 1 7 3 5 6 1 5 5 5

I'm looking at contractions with the two instances of " ‘ " to start.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
take some astrology mix it up with numerology add some biblical quotations mix put it all in a bag, give it to a guy with to much time on his hands and shake it good, and there you have it.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"However, by the time he arrived, Cicada 3301 had put up a message stating that they were disappointed in the groups of people that had formed to share parts of the puzzles they discovered without any one member completing all the steps along the way, as Eriksson had done.

Had Eriksson seen the first image as soon as everyone else did, and having solved the Cicada 3301 puzzle on his own, he would today know what laid beyond the Tor site Cicada had set up.

“It was quite disappointing,” Eriksson says. “Especially considering that the people who registered in time were mostly ones that had not actually solved much of the puzzles themselves. People were sharing solutions and collaborating a bit too much.” -- Article on the only man who solved all the CICADA 3301 puzzles, quoted from Fastcompany dot com.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

An intriguing website, I must say. I'll have to delve in and decipher.

Thank you for the thread!

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Awesome! If you want to join the discord, lemme know. Good luck 😁

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hey just a ping to say looks inserting. will come back and look again at links a bit more in depth..

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Sweet, the more eyes the better! Also damn, love that quote 👏

We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.- T. S. Eliot

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis

mirrors as:

Algorithmic Psychological Entrainment

---

Some of the alignment is very interesting though, I must say

But, it is betrayed by things such as the authors understanding of numbers and their (symbolically aligned) meaning, which is way off. At least compared to the primary sequence understood within Illumination, which aligns to source, within literally every part of creation

Example:

II. UNDECIMA KALKI EST SUM FIERI
Natoque et inthronizato Imperatore

I am the (I am become) Eleventh of Kalki (10th)?

Individual 10th, does not/cannot become 11th. The personal perspective as 10th, is separated by the medium dimensions from 11th

You can be 1, 2, 3 and any number up to 10th. Or you can be 1, 2, 3 and any number 11th and up

You cannot be both 10th and 11th. Lest you cease to exist, without a meridian/medium to carry the reflection

"11" does not represent any type of personal state. Except in reflection to a secondary person or entity

1,2, 3 dimensions (of self), to reflect dimensionally in 11, 12, 13. But as a separate, divided entity

This reflection prefects at 13, not 11. Which is why 13 is said to be unlucky to the individual. Because, dimensionally, it refers to someone other than themselves

1, 2, 3 and 11, 12, 13 cannot both be named as self, lest it be a redundant reflection. Like sound waves canceling each other out

So unless you are talking personal relation to another, not of self, through sovereign nomination (such as willful possession), the statement of 10th becoming 11th makes no sense

The author also complicates things, by correlating different (religious and mythological) understandings as if they are separate and unique keys

Hence, algorithm

It is completely unnecessary, if you correctly understand the root source

All the languages are the same, when you understand the root meaning of the symbols used for letters and numbers (primary sequence - numbers, secondary sequence - letters)

The author is at a stage within initiation, where they are breaking down the pieces of words, to find common roots

But they have not yet realised, that you need break them down, all the way to the individual symbols of the letters. Then construct them that way

They also do not seem to realise that during the stage where you analyse language and word formation, as they are doing, that you need to train your brain to sync in all directions at once

This means, phonetically deconstructing words, so they can be read both backwards and forwards, giving the same meaning. This makes them an indisputable "key", within the language algorithm

Then you need look at all possible "opposites" in meaning to the word. Analyse the word, in order to get both the meaning, and its anti, both backwards and forwards

Training your brain in such a way, is the key to unlocking language (what is referred to as "the sword in the stone")

But there are more layers still

For true language "keys", that cannot limit perception within directional existence (such as time) the phonetics also need work, when spoken, the same both backwards and forwards

As in the name "Arthur" being the one who can remove the sword from the stone

If you record yourself saying "Arthur" and play it backwards. It will still be "Arthur". Phonetically identical, whether spoken backwards or forwards

The author of the document, is still in the very early stages of unlocking the language seals

In Illumination, if the keys do not align seamlessly across all the different and available versions, they are not considered correct. Your understanding is off

The real keys, fit all doors seamlessly

Though, the author is on the right path, they are only just scratching the surface of decoding language algorithm

Initially, I thought they were tangled in the web of their own initiation. Until I read a few very specific lines in their "Liber Novis", directly relating myself, my avatar, and a possible interpretation/response to their document

Tied in knots of Word an Hermes Ibis

Overheard Thrice aloud ‘VAW! VAV!

Disavow that third chamber’s reflection!

This refers directly to me, with my profile (avatar) picture, detailing how they are overlooking important "mirror" layers within the language keys

From such, it seems to me that the author is quite adapt at swimming in the waters. They see, without seeing, in both directions across time. Though I do not think they are quite aware of it

They seem as though they are more "an inspired conduit", at this particular stage in their development

The problem is, that it is possible to swim in the waters the way they are doing their entire life, without ever getting anywhere. They need to realise that the waters go as deep as they care to dive. For as long as they care to dive

Making it mostly pointless to dive so deep, except to come to such a realisation

Unless you want to break it down all the way to the individual letters and their relation to numbers, that is

Beyond this, it is designed to keep you chasing your tail with the seemingly countless possible versions of algorithm, nothing more

No different to people wasting years of their life trying to interpret Biblical algorithm, from translations of texts, that were already incorrectly translated in their original version and language they came from

The Hebrew is incorrect. The Greek is incorrect. So there is no point analysing them, lest it be to correct the accepted meaning of words within those languages themselves

There are very few words in the Bible that are correctly translated

There are very few words in Egyptian, Norse, Greek, Sumerian mythology, that are correctly translated

I would guess that the author has gone through a very real "Initiation" (which can only be achieved through experiencing physical death, and being revived by some type of guide/witness)

Best of luck to them being torn back across dimensions, traversing the underworld

Ascension can be a very long and painful process

The breadth of their knowledge, is considerable

But their understanding still has a long way to go

edit on 10 10 23 by Compendium because: Added much more detail

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join