It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last whites of East End documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I haven't watched it yet, but I have an idea what it's about off course. I think from the sounds of it , it sounds depressing and exposes the consequences of the endless immigration.
I'm not British , but off course the same is happening throughout Europe

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I haven't watched it either. It's an hour long. As neither of us has watched it I suppose your guess could be correct.
However it could also be about the descendants of George White who moved to the East End in 1865, set up a hot dog stand that ended up with a dozen family owned hot dog stands all over the area but who have now decided that the future of their business would be better suited if they all moved to the West End. Maybe George White tje 7th is the last White to leave and go somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'm watching it now, it's about the dwindling white population , like I said .

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Why dose this interest you. Arn't we all aware by now of the long standing downward trend in the percentage of white population in areas that were formerly all white? It's been going on for decades and decades. What is new about this video? Is it a eulogy?

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Why dose this interest you. Arn't we all aware by now of the long standing downward trend in the percentage of white population in areas that were formerly all white? It's been going on for decades and decades. What is new about this video? Is it a eulogy?
Why are you so angry/defensive towards me ? I'm just sharing a video that exposes this issue further , and the depths of it. Are you afraid and unable to express that in a meaningfull way ? Because what you've been replying is pretty pointless. We all know that Europe will be gone within the next 20 years, but saying/doing nothing sure doesn't help either.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There is a british program I like to watch called "operation Ouch....its for children and its about medical things that can happen to children and these twin doctors explain everything from illness, injury to disabilities...its quite a good show. It started in 2012,,I didnt watch it back then but I probably started to watch it about 5 years ago and I dont always watch it....but in the last 1 or 2 years I have really noticed the change of demographics and the children in the classes seem to be from other countries....some have an english accent while others dont

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I'd say gentrification plays as big a role as mass migration, especially in London.

Around half the houses in London are privately owned, I can't imagine all of the east end is council tenement flats/houses so there's an obvious open question about affordability aka social mobility.

Gentrification makes more sense when it comes to the loss of "British white" culture too. It's not immigrants making a fortune out of former social clubs, independent retailers and the likes, blaming the government only goes so far too since I actually remember the fabled milkman. Supermarket milk killed their game, I guess you could blame all the corner shop owners for that too who tend to be non white but that just reminds me of my youth and the fact white shops opened later and closed earlier. In those days my family just like many others chose to forsake the milkman and the independent retailers, we chose to drink elsewhere than the local watering hole.

If money was social lubricant the natives are as equally guilty of letting the machine seize up imho.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You are wrong. Yes it's immigrants making money on housing.
We inherited a house in Forest Gate and believe me we were shafted left, right and centre, from the builders to the estate agent, to the tennant who sublet, to his tennants destroying the place.
Not one white Brit involved.

We sold at a loss as it was too stressful and we just wanted it gone.

If you really think white people are on the decline and this is a normal thing, why aren't we protected?
Why is our culture not kept and cherished as our right by the newcomers, considering we are a dying breed?

Isn't that what everyone else is entitled to?

Because of this lack of respect for what we created, I conclude that this is pure hatred and allowed based on hatred.

Which is both a hostile takeover and a deliberate annihalation of our culture. And at the tipping point, we will be finished off by hand.

And before anyone says we did the same to others, there is a distinct difference. We brought technological and medical advancements with us, which are still in use.
That's what the Romans did. Hence their invasion of our land was actually a good thing in the long run.

We however are swamped with people who do not bring advancements. Quite the opposite.
From extreme religion, to dangerous views of our freedoms.

Bring something new to the table and I could live with change, but not when we go backwards and turn into the very country they have left.

We are a breed in danger and everyone is clapping.
I don't have to like it. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I haven't watched it yet, but I have an idea what it's about off course. I think from the sounds of it , it sounds depressing and exposes the consequences of the endless immigration.
I'm not British , but off course the same is happening throughout Europe

Of course... not off course
edit on 6-10-2023 by WorldxGonexMad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Why is our culture not kept and cherished as our right by the newcomers, considering we are a dying breed?

It's not the job of immigrants to keep our culture going, it's not exactly the government's either. What are they going to do mandate that roasts shall be had on Sundays but only after church and the mandatory 2 pints down the club? I think even you would have issue with that which does raise the question of which culture exactly?

Because locally southerners have always been a different breed regardless of skin colour, I head West and it isn't all songs of praise and Morris dancing and the same can be said for the rest of the kingdom too.

We however are swamped with people who do not bring advancements. Quite the opposite.
From extreme religion, to dangerous views of our freedoms.

Same can be said about white people. About 99% of the trouble I've seen was done by a white person but I don't live in Birmingham or London. 100 years ago it was the likes of the Irish and the Italians bringing us all down or atleast it was round my neck of the woods. # happens.

What's your solution?
Close up shop?

That doesn't stop kids having more kids, we can point fingers all day at the cause of the apparent collapse in society but that hardly changes the prospect of weary eyed kids stepping out into a world that's progressively got #ter. I'm sorry about your housing woes but from my own experiences I have to say it's the SSDD no matter the skin colour you're dealing with. Most of the issues in this nation are accountability issues and I'll happily cop out with the best of them and simply say your problems are not mine.

The only solutions I ever hear appeal to extremism and emotional plights which isn't things I'd associate with adulting, so where's all the adults adhering to the law and practicing all our culture? Who had your back as a client and as a landlord? Nobody because it wasn't their problem?

Government has some if the blame for allowing our institutions and standards slip so much, we should have pushed the accountability part too but "not my problem" is, well? A problem.

Whilst they are clapping you could stop worrying and make some more white people

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think you aught to look up what "gentrification" means and it aint what you think it means. These areas, in every British city is the "tribal" way. Get a few people in and drip drip more and more come till they've taken over an area and quite the opposite of your gentrification, they drag these areas down to the sh## holes they left behind. Get yourself out to some of these areas and if you're not "of them" you will not be welcome.
And no, it's never been a level playing field, these immigrants with different cultures/religions have been bowed down to by our governments (that's Labour and Conservative) given more privileges than the native population, not just whites but other ethnic people that have assimilated into British society.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's quite easy really. lose your area- lose your town- lose your county- lose your country. Then you've lost your identity and really you're a nobody.
The real danger comes when their numbers overwhelm, which they are actually doing, planning to do. The vast majority and I mean the vast majority, are only living comfortably because the are hitting the system. What happens to the country when they have this majority (It's only a matter of time) and the "scroungers" out weigh the tax payers. Then the country will truly revert to the sh## hole countries they've come from.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hecate & Crazyeed , well said
Everyone else who could only attack me and defend the very people who are deliberatly destroying Europe shame on you , you will have to live with the consequences for not standing up for your heritage.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Fellow member. You put up a video. Fine. It was an hour long video. Fine. You then said that you had not seen it. I thought '''what''. Putting up a video that one has not seen and recommending it, because the very act of posting a video is to recommend it'' How does that make sense. There was no discussion on what you considered MIGHT be the substance of the video, just your ''guess''.

So I offered a guess as well as there was no substance in the OP to give any body upon which to hold a discussion, other than of course that a member could add to the topic with out first watching an hour long video. An hour long video that you yourself had not had the will to watch first.

You offered a video that I may now assume speaks to the issue of the worlds population seeking better lives in areas that they think will help them get that better life. This as a topic is a very old topic that basically spans the entire history of human migration from time immemorial. So anyone who has any interest at all is likely to be well versed in the topic already.Yet, you posted this without any knowledge about the substance of the video other than your guess.Yet even though you mentioned your guess there was no substance behind your guess that you were willing to take the time to post.

My next reply was simply asking why you found this video that you had not watched to be of interest. What specifically made you think that it might hold substance for a good thread seeing as the topic has been done to death all ready especially having not seen the video yourself.

Why are you so angry/defensive towards me ? I'm just sharing a video that exposes this issue further , and the depths of it. Are you afraid and unable to express that in a meaningfull way ? Because what you've been replying is pretty pointless. We all know that Europe will be gone within the next 20 years, but saying/doing nothing sure doesn't help either.

I am not angry or angry towards you, why should I be.I don't know you and am almost unfamiliar with you or your posting history. I have no basis for anger. Defensive? Why would you think I was defensive? Did you insult me that would make me so? No you did not. I had no cause to be defensive.

You say that you were sharing a video that ''exposes the issue further. Yet you had not bothered to watch the video before suggesting that other members watch it. So the point of my question was how do you know it exposes the issue further if you had not watched it. I then figured that there must be some underlying reason that compelled you to offer the video. I asked you what that might be.

Now you say my relies have been pointless. I say, fellow member that your entire OP was pointless and I was attempting to draw you out and discuss this topic, whatever you suppose the topic of the video was.

We all know that Europe will be gone within the next 20 years, but saying/doing nothing sure doesn't help either.

Here we are. Finally. First, we do not konw that Europe will be gone in twenty years. I an discuss this from several perspectives. One is that we do not know this. Europe may still be there in twenty years. just not the Europe some would like to see it as. Europe as I understand it, that traditional Europe that has existed for several thousand years. It has been a conglomeration of peoples of different complexions and sensibility. Italians have been different from Scandinavians. Germans have been different from Spaniards. French have been different from Greeks.

The US has been called the melting pot, well, as I see it Europe has been the same. Fighting between these different cultures is a rich history of warfare and tribal rivalry. Now though, it seems that much of that has dwindled. What do you think.

Will Europe be there in twenty years? i say, who knows. AI might have done away with national and continental borders by then. The entire world may be bankrupt in twenty years, who knows. The rate at which every thing is changing makes projecting any future extremely difficult don't you think?

But you say saying nothing and doing nothing does not help. This leads me to ask you just what you think saying anything about it, especially with a video that you have not watched will help the issue at all. As far as doing anything about it, what could you suggest we do do about it?

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Europe ,as we've known it all our lives , will be gone within 20 years. I'm 100% certain of that sadly.
Spreading awareness is what I'm doing, that's the best we can do for now, waking up as many as possible to the hidden agenda : elmination of whites and the west/1st world countries as they are.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yeah, western and southern Europe are changing ... rapidly.

It is not so much the change, but the speed with which it is occurring. The old, traditional societies of Europe will respond in one of two ways: Collapse, or, they'll come out fighting with a terrible fury. There are already many discontented in France and Germany; the only reason we don't hear much about that is the media is under orders to not promote the views of those who are in disagreement with the policies of their governments. Question is, will the pot eventually boil over? Ironically, those same policies by leftist governments are generating significant popular support for right-wing parties.

Politically, the power calculus is being driven by Brussels (EU). If the Brussels crowd can't keep the Union together, I suspect there will be broad changes in the policies of the various countries.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'd say gentrification plays as big a role as mass migration, especially in London.

Around half the houses in London are privately owned, I can't imagine all of the east end is council tenement flats/houses so there's an obvious open question about affordability aka social mobility.

Gentrification makes more sense when it comes to the loss of "British white" culture too. It's not immigrants making a fortune out of former social clubs, independent retailers and the likes, blaming the government only goes so far too since I actually remember the fabled milkman. Supermarket milk killed their game, I guess you could blame all the corner shop owners for that too who tend to be non white but that just reminds me of my youth and the fact white shops opened later and closed earlier. In those days my family just like many others chose to forsake the milkman and the independent retailers, we chose to drink elsewhere than the local watering hole.

If money was social lubricant the natives are as equally guilty of letting the machine seize up imho.

I have had interesting conversations with a few of those foreign shop ( owners ? ) over the years here is how it goes .

Money is borrowed to buy shop ( interest free ) .

All tax ,vat etc is collected by owner who does not pay but changes shop ownership easily to family member all legally for a few quid .

Original owner then goes off on a foreign holiday in a country with no extradition treaty with the UK and after 3 years all is forgiven .

The small shop owner who showed me this trick had just transferred his small portfolio of shops to a family member and the vat alone was staggering from one small shop 2 million nearly .

And in Pakistan you could live like a lord for a few thousand bucks a year .

As the joke in the UK was years ago Pakistan was barred from taking a corner in the world cup as everytime the got a corner they opened a shop , the bank of Pakistan ones a lot of corners in the UK and all tax free

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Have you told the tax man or relevant authorities? If fixing things means being a grass I'd suppose not right?

Not all corner shop owners are Asian and not all Asians are Pakistani was the first thing that came to my mind, plenty of statistics on demographics here although they are 3 years old.

All tax ,vat etc is collected by owner who does not pay but changes shop ownership easily to family member all legally for a few quid .

I could ask an accountant about that. Do they transfer every 3 months because that's how often VAT returns would need to be sent to HMRC. Some around these parts have been attempting to disaggregate their business, a takeaway store running multiple businesses from one kitchen although they're white. I did briefly try to find examples of what you mentioned but everything I'm reading points towards a convenience stores being treated as an entity so the transference of a business would in theory transfer it's tax duties also. Again I'm no accountant but I could pester one.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I know a lot of foreign business owners , some are worth tens of millions on paper with their businesses and paying tax is not high up on their things to do .

The shop tax dodge came direct from the horses mouth so to speak and all staff in his little empire came from abroad on visas for 6 months or a year and we're then replaced by new staff .

The other guy I know worth over 170 million , his father came to the UK penniless from Bangladesh, his staff at the restaurants slept 20 to a room , he not long ago was done for tax evasion and got fined millions and had to hand over some businesses .

I think it helps to aquire a business empire when you can get interest free loans and not worry about the things normal people cannot avoid like taxes.

And having a good accountant

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

So medium to large businesses then? It's why I posted a link with convenience store demographics. The majority fall under the small business catagory and the opportunity to be a "dirty little tax dodger" just isn't as presentable.

I honestly can't blame people for tax dodging, similar things are done by our MPs, civil servants, councils and government, anyone worth millions and living in the UK for longer than what 60 days is a mug apparently from my past conversations and my brief experiences say people like that will avoid taxes down to the penny.

I haven't met enough millionaires to say it's a racial thing although my opinion is that it's a capitalism thing. When it comes to corner stores the majority I've seen and talked to are local, at most a handful of stores with turnovers that are bound to amount to profits less than 1 mil. They'd be counted as small businesses with local staff and are usually associated with a co-op of sorts. I do know of 1 group who are Persians that are unaffiliated... Their profits are driven by selling near out of date stock, given the times the locals tend to like their stores especially for a drink.

I think it helps to aquire a business empire when you can get interest free loans and not worry about the things normal people cannot avoid like taxes.

I honestly respect cultures and religions that go to great lengths to support their own. The capitalistic counter isn't racism. If a bunch of foreigners can come from a place with less resources and capabilities than a nation like ours and they succeed we could say the success is based on their skin colour but in reflection what does that say about us, our culture and our genetics?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join