It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden approves new section of border wall as Mexico crossings rise

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

An unfinished wall wasn't stopping people.

Wow, what a discovery.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: putnam6

Biden is rebuilding the same section of wall that he tore down and shipped away in 2021.

Worst president ever!

Worst supporters ever

Thankfully, they continue to dwindle in number. Only three out of every 10 Americans are still Biden supporters.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Have you been to the wall? Have you seen it for yourself?

I have. Couple of weeks ago, rode dune buggies, near Mexicali, hauling down the wall service road. Great way to get across miles of desert FAST FAST. No laws against it, that i know of, that part of the desert is recreational vehicle allowed.

What I saw: A very intimating, tall iron fence with really huge thick beams. A fellow riding with us said it would take a plasma welder to cut thru a beam. I don't know anything about welding, just heard some of the people in the group of dune rats talking while taking pictures and hamming it up on the US side.

Yes, it could be scaled, with a really tall ladder. and a rope down the other side.

Except for the poles with cameras and motion detectors on the other side. We all smiled and waved at them. There was a sense of being watched. I had a feeling La Migra knew we were there.

So, whatever it takes to get over, around or under that wall is going to take some time. Time to be detected. ANd I mentioned that FAST smooth fun access road running along the wall for miles and miles and miles? La Migra will get there in time to scoop them up.

I saw a house on the Mexican side, just yards from the wall, literally their back yard. Crazy. Can you imagine living there? I thought about a tunnel. It's been known to happen. I doubt there tho'. Nothing but dunes for miles and miles. except down that service road.

One thing I noticed: the desert was more clean than I've ever seen it.

People arent crossing there anymore.
edit on 10/5/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Translated:
It is now affecting Democrats, so we better do something..

^^That. AND it's too little too late.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The tl;dr on this thread.

Biden wont approve working on the wall, he is bad.
Biden approves working on the wall, he is bad.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

Trump being elected would cause chaos? And what exactly do you call the situation we are in now?

If it is not chaos, what exactly is the proper words for it? It certainly is not stable prosperity.

Where did I say, suggest, or infer the current socio-political and economic climate is stable? I did not.

That doesn't mean a 2nd Trump Presidency would be stable either, respectfully whether it was his fault or not, his 4 years were full of riots, protests, burning and looting, and of course the COVID bull#.

Whatever elements that helped make 2016-2020 pretty damn chaotic are still around in 2024 and beyond. True or False?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Biden is rebuilding the same section of wall that he tore down and shipped away in 2021.

Worst president ever!

Worst supporters ever

Thankfully, they continue to dwindle in number. Only three out of every 10 Americans are still Biden supporters.

That's still a little less than a third of the country. I would consider that a good chunk of the population and screams volumes about the "soul" of our country and citizenry.

It's easy to use the very leaders you vote for and support as a way to source and find blame for all of ones problems, but it's harder to shoulder the fact that you get what you vote for, ultimately. (That's if you believe in the validity of the process, mind you.)

Take for instance everyone jumping on the idea of Jim Jordan being speaker. Are people retarded??

I like Jim, but he's a McCarthy sympathizer, meaning he's malleable to "working with the Dems". He's ultimately a "go along, to get along" type of politician at heart, as it literally broke his heart that McCarthy was snip canned.

People trade one establishment prick for another and we wonder why the BS and the subsequent misery keeps moving forward no matter what. I'm convinced we will never learn. The window has slammed shut on that possibility.

edit on 10/5/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

LOL reducing issues down to their lowest common denominator, doesn't work on complex problems.

but if you need this presented simply so you can understand it, I'll give it a shot.

What is occurring now has been occurring ever since Biden became President, he could have done what he did today at any time since day one when he signed over 50 executive orders. True or False?

Secondly, this inevitable crisis WAS forecast by opposing politicians, pundits, and the public alike? True or False

Search your heart Luke you know it is the truth
edit on 5-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It's a shame you don't put a little more effort into this conversation.

It's fascinating to see the realization coming to fruition. It's sad that it took so long to happen, but I'm glad it's finally being noticed by the average person now.

Build that wall, and buy back the parts that were sold off for scrap.

nypost.com...

The Biden administration is quietly auctioning off millions of dollars’ worth of unused parts from former President Trump’s border wall for peanuts – in an apparent end-run around pending legislation in Congress.

Since April, GovPlanet, an online auction house specializing in military surplus, has sold 81 lots of steel “square structural tubes” — intended for use as vertical bollards in the border barrier’s 30-foot-tall panels — hauling in about $2 million.

On Tuesday, GovPlanet netted $154,200 for 729 of the 28-foot-tall hollow beams, sold in five separate lots for an average $212 apiece.

Thirteen more lots are set to be auctioned on Aug. 23 and Aug. 30.

I totally get that Republicans do stupid things, but to not admit that Biden has done and is doing stupid things makes it look very petty.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
President Biden QUIETLY (think whispered) ordered new Border Wall sections constructed in July of 2022.

I started a thread on it. ATS has since removed it for some reason.

Article dated Aug 2022: www.newsnationnow.com...

The current October 2023 construction order is getting a lot more negative press, however.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Biden is a liar and a racist and his supporters are racists.
FIFY

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ahem...

“Like every nation, the United States has a right and a duty to secure its borders and protect its people against threats,” he wrote. “But building a massive wall that spans the entire southern border is not a serious policy solution. It is a waste of money that diverts attention from genuine threats to our homeland security.”

-Biden

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The news said that they approved the building of the wall by bypassing twenty six federal laws.

I would bet most if all of the laws they had to bypass were created by Biden by executive order shortly after he was put into office.

Notice that the head of National security made a statement about those people being a threat to national security after Elon Musk went down to the border and made a video with a congressman and lots of local officials. When I saw the video someone posted here the day after he released his video, there was already eight million people who had viewed it. I wonder how many people have now viewed that video?

Thanks Elon for going down there and making that video. I might even consider buying a Tesla now because it seems like he is doing more to help our country. I said consider, because I am not sure if it is a good idea to have an electric car in the U.P of michigan, It is cold up here, maybe it would be alright for a summer car I suppose.

Stopping that wall from being built was just one of the stupid things the Biden administration has done. How in the hell did he get elected as president, are that many people in this country unable to comprehend he was not the right choice for president, the democrats could have chosen someone better to run.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I just asked: there were millions Bannon while a Trump-et, took scheduled for wall funds and was found guilty.

Where is that $$ please? (Crickets .) Anyone? Those wall millions ....?

Eh, him n Treasonous Trumpty Duck split it. Of course ..or?

PS aside from all .stay good P✌️

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I just asked: there were millions Bannon while a Trump-et, took scheduled for wall funds and was found guilty.

Where is that $$ please? (Crickets .) Anyone? Those wall millions ....?

Eh, him n Treasonous Trumpty Duck split it. Of course ..or?

PS aside from all .stay good P✌️

Well geez, pled not guilty and the trial doesn't even start until next year so I don't know where you're getting your information.

Ask again in 2024

edit on 10 5 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Had a lady friend screaming about no wall..she being from Europe. She said she sent wall money during Trump-Dream-Time..more than several times.

I explained about the "missing" wall "donations...she read up and didn't realize that happened...

*Editorial comment here : Every Prez-- we' d blame like one for the others "contribution"s or failures thereof..
Clinton for Bush Sr. stuff, Bush Jr. for Clinton stuff Obama for George W's. messes, Dictator Donny for Barry stuff left, Biden for Tricky Trump...

I ask! When Boffo Buffoon Biden shuffles to the next set of bushes looking for a door...and he's gone....then the next guy will get accused and.....

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
CNN, of all places, just said that Biden's excuse that he is being forced to do this by a law is a bunch of bull#. He had the option to just not build it and the money allocated would have been pulled back. It was basically one of those "use it or lose it" funds.

So he wasn't forced. He lied, flip flopped on a big campaign promise, and he also turned himself and his voters into racists by Democrats own rules.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sudden and severe FedGov action means only 1 thing:

Intel is firmed up that the Cartels fed by China, Russia or Iran are bringing in WMDs to blackmail all 42 cities that the foreign invaders the Biden admin has been shipping them into.

Too late - the WMDs are planted. The wall "action" is to CMA so it appears the FedGov "tried to do something about it". Too late.

Coincided with the emergency broadcast signal for a very grave and terminal reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
this could just force migrants hitting a walled area to follow it to a real port of entry!!

that will actually increase the number of asylum seekers and get them released like the 7 million already.

cool trick cool smooth lol lol

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
very loud silence about details of those epa regulations and laws being bypassed.

trick now to see who challenges the right of authority to declare laws null and void without congress.

damn you do damn you dont

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join