It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'll be traveling to South Korea in 2024. I'd like to visit Seoul and Busan. Are there any recommendations you have regarding the attractions, hotels to stay in, food and restaurants, or any helpful tips I could use for my travel? Will be going there in July. I guess it's Summer during that month.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shakerattle

don't take the train to Busan.

en.wikipedia.org...

Camain

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
lol makes me think about it. It was actually a good movie.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I did some research about Busan and came across this guide gowithguide.com... I think it's helpful, especially for someone like me who will visit the city for the first time. They have a list of tourist spots, food to try, and some essential tips to navigate the city with ease. Sharing it here so anyone who comes to this thread may see it.
edit on 8-10-2023 by shakerattle because: I gave the wrong link, and it won't open to the page referring.

edit on 8-10-2023 by shakerattle because: still it won't open

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Jagalchi Market is for sure worth visiting. I loved this place. There you can buy both live and dried fish, and the variety is amazing. There is a restaurant upstairs, and you can have the seafood you bought cooked there.
There is also a site called GetYourGuide and you can check different excursions and activities offered there. And it's season of sales, so it's a good chance to buy something!

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

edit on Mon Jan 8 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that guide on Busan. Jagalchi Market sounds really cool, I'd love to check out the fresh seafood there. July should be a nice time to visit too. Have fun exploring the city and Seoul too!

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shakerattle
I'll be traveling to South Korea in 2024. I'd like to visit Seoul and Busan. Are there any recommendations you have regarding the attractions, hotels to stay in, food and restaurants, or any helpful tips I could use for my travel? Will be going there in July. I guess it's Summer during that month.

Hey! I'm also thinking about going there this year, but I'm choosing between the spring months of April, May & June, and the autumn months of September, October & November.
Why did you decide to go there in July, Has someone recommended it? I just look for the best month to plan my trip

top topics

join