It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abducted by "Scientists"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Probably not your 'typical' close encounter, but I'm at a loss as to how to classify my experience, as I have yet to hear another similar story... Please share if you or someone you know has had a similar experience.

Early 90's as a pre-teen, I went to sleep on a school night just like any other. (Up to this point in life, I would say I'd had a pretty normal existence, nothing extraordinary stands out in my memory.) I suddenly awoke standing barefoot in the lawn against the side of my house (or so I got the impression). However, I could only see from about my waist-height downwards.
I recall seeing 2-3 pairs of legs/pants/shoes standing within 1-2' of my feet, that appeared to be dressed 'like doctors' (shiny black dress shoes, dark slacks, and what appeared to be the bottoms of white 'lab coats'.

The upper field of my vision was obstructed by an 'object' that had been placed over my head. The object had a toroid/dome-like structure to it, and was very (bright) white in color. Along the inner perimeter of this toroid/dome were a series of multi-colored, rectangular shaped lights, that would pulsate & revolve around the inner surface.
I noticed immediately upon 'activation' of the lights, my head became extremely hot. Very uncomfortably hot. I began to scream in pain, and then I suppose I blacked-out.

I awoke early the next morning (what seemed like 10-15 min. after the event) to a massive headache accompanied by a very hot sensation throughout my head. To this day, almost 30 years later, this would be the most vivid, realistic 'dream' I've ever had in my life. It did NOT feel like a dream.
Coincidentally, shortly after this event; I began to have 'lucid' dreams. The 'lucidity' started very subtly, but I was immediately aware that I was 'in-control' of certain aspects of my dreams and was consciously making nightly efforts to improve my skills.

My lucid dreaming rapidly developed until I was about 16-17 years old, then began to taper-off over the course of a year or two.
I'm not certain the toroid/dome incident is related to the lucid dreaming, but the two were VERY close in their instances.
I've never experienced anything remotely similar since that night, to this day, and I've never heard of anyone having a similar experience (besides lucid dreaming of course).

I don't discuss this with friends or family, but I hope by posting here, I might reach someone with a similar experience or insight into the scenario. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED or HEARD OF THIS?
edit on Wed Oct 4 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: staff action: made more paragraphs

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Caecus

There is one school of thought that secret gov. projects are behind the alien 'abductions' to experiment and monitor subjects. The abductees are given false memories of aliens to keep the experiments secret.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That's right, Nugget. And it may be a possible explanation in certain cases.
An early thread I created on MILABS (Military Abductions)
MILABS - They Will Think It's Flying Saucers

Chances are, OP, you've had nothing but a vivid dream, and extremely vivid dreams can and do happen. Cool topic, nonetheless. That said, MILABs are a known and researched phenomenon.

If you're interested in a deep dive down a related rabbit hole, check out The GUT's research thread on MILABS: Abducted by Uncle Sam - Coming To A Bedroom Near You?
edit on 10/4/2023 by wavelength because: spacing

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

All indications to point to a dream, yes... and it probably was.

However, I've had many vivid and/or lucid dreams throughout my life, but I can't seem to reconcile the profound physical after affects (heat sensations, headaches) along with the overwhelming impression that this was not a dream.
I've NEVER had any dreams remotely similar to this before or since. This was a one-off event, if you will.
I've dreamt of everything from the mundane to the extraordinary, but have never been prone to belief that these are anything more than dreams. Also, this is the only 'dream' I've ever had in my entire life, that I can fully recall most every detail AND left me with a physical sensation afterward... and it was almost 30 years ago!

*Background - there wasn't any physical, mental, social stress, trauma, etc. that I was experiencing at the time of the event or prior. I was a normal kid, living a normal life. My biggest challenges were deciding when & where to play & eat. ...pretty cushy?

I would think, if I were prone to believing in my fanciful dreams; this would not be a singular event, but rather an ongoing recurrence that could be more easily dismissed as an active imagination? I would think I should have more of these stories to tell?
In fact, of the 'actual dreams' I can remember, many of them recurred in some form/variation or anther.
This particular 'dream' & resulting impressions/affects happened ONE TIME, only. Curious? ...oh well.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think I might need to steer this topic back on-course.... (per my own deviation)

Rather than try to interpret this event; I'm more curious if anyone has experienced or 'heard of' an experience with the toroid/dome apparatus I've described? ... it might be better described as a 'Helmet' type object. It was placed on my head.

After all, dreams are murky waters to navigate...
edit on 4-10-2023 by Caecus because: additional details

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

"Effigy sync", such as what is referred to as dreams, visions, etc, is something vastly misunderstood by most people

The nature of which is cyclic, like time

In fact, most everything we know is cyclic in nature. We merely perceive things linearly

If you exist within a torus, sphere, or cell of any type (as we all do), you are subject to cycles, like day/night, years, seasons, solar/lunar/celestial cycles, etc. Whether they be apparent to you in the way you perceive the world in your daily life, or not

Effigy sync has to be interpreted cyclically

Cycles which can be short-count, like days. Or longer-count like years

Did you have an MRI or CT scan, anywhere in a period of around 10 years prior, or 10 years after this experience?

From my experience, effigy sync, is usually experienced within 10 years or so. Except with recurring cycles, such as trauma

I have a recurring trauma cycle in my life, where one side of my face has been consistently injured in a cycle throughout my life

Something I believe may end up being linked to how I eventually leave this world

Or alternatively, it could be happening in this way to "wash off" a future trauma, so that it does not end up coming to pass

The cycles reverberate in both directions like this

Make sense?

Many people who experience "Alien visitation" are experiencing the manifestation of a trauma cycle within their conscious connection to the Universe

One that provides them with some of type of needed existential connection, beyond what this world is able to physically (normally) provide

Now do not get me wrong. This does not mean that the entities and experience are not "real". It is just a dimensional phenomena, the function of which we do not quite understand

Mainly because we are unable to view the world cyclical and dimensionally

Those who experience such phenomena, have some type of need within their conscious to "color outside the lines" so to speak

The nature of our ability to exist and connect outside of the physical world, and its laws and constants, is actually linked into the nature of what we call intelligence

Without such an ability to "reflect" outside of what is known, to exceed limitations (be it physical, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, or "dimensionally" as in this case), across the medium/constant, our environment "consciousness" would/could not exist. And we would not be able to possess and evolve things within the cellular construct of our form, such as problem-solving

Paradoxically, the sync within such consciousness, provides us with the space and ability to make such decisions. Through which the environment in which we can do such is able to exist

It all comes down to reflection, within cycles. Which is perceived linearly, but actually returns in all directions

Your smoking, can be said to have caused your grandparents cancer. In much the same way as them working with chemicals all their life, can be said to have caused you to smoke

It is similar to the function of emotional return. Where we learn to precipitate input in this world that would give us our optimal desired return. Except it echoes in reverse, inwardly through the subconscious sync

Which in-turn, connects like the world/universe precipitating us and our connection within the macrocosm body (Earth)

It is fairly difficult to explain. But I hope you made some sense of this, that was useful to you
edit on 4 10 23 by Compendium because: Added some things for clarity and made corrections

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I must say the concept you've presented is mostly over my head, but I will certainly contemplate this further, as you've piqued my interest. May I ask; how/where did you come across this "Effigy Syc" theory? ...I've got a shovel, just not sure where to dig?

To answer your question, No MRI/CT scan within 10 years prior, but did have an MRI appx. 10 years post event.

Thanks Compendium!

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Thanks Nugget!

Yes, I'm familiar with this theory. Although, I'm not sure it applies to this particular event...
I only suggest that, because there was no apparent 'outcome/result' that I can correlate with any purported 'program', and this event was singular... no other instances, continuation, etc. (that I'm aware of).

However, I really have no idea what, if any, objectives were intended.
The event certainly had the flavor of a gov./MILAB project, but I would think the outcome would be more profound if this was only a singular event? Who knows...?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED or HEARD OF THIS?

A little Googling , and I found this:
www.researchgate.net... f_Human_Brains_Separated_by_6000_Km_Central_Role_of_the_Parahippocampal_Regions

Quote from the article:
"A toroid-shaped coil was placed over the head of
each participant. Coupled to independent
microcontrollers, the devices were set to pulse
synchronized electromagnetic fields with
counter-clockwise current flow. "

edit on 4-10-2023 by RavenSpeaks because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Very interesting! Thank you Raven!

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caecus

Thanks Nugget!

Yes, I'm familiar with this theory. Although, I'm not sure it applies to this particular event...
I only suggest that, because there was no apparent 'outcome/result' that I can correlate with any purported 'program', and this event was singular... no other instances, continuation, etc. (that I'm aware of).

However, I really have no idea what, if any, objectives were intended.
The event certainly had the flavor of a gov./MILAB project, but I would think the outcome would be more profound if this was only a singular event? Who knows...?

Maybe you didn't have all of the qualities they were looking for in a lab rat? You're lucky if it was some sort of MILAB event-repeat abductees stories sound horrendous.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

That’s a very comforting perspective I haven’t considered. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hi Caecus,

I was intrigued by your story, because as it happens I had a very similar experience at around the same time, in the late eighties, after moving to Manchester in the North West of England, UK, with my father & brother. My father had been a dentist in the Royal Air Force for several years, my brother & I having been born on different English RAF bases in the early eighties.

After moving up North, I went to sleep one night in my bed at the age of six years old, only to later awaken & find myself strapped firmly into what seemed like a typical chair one would find in a dentist's surgery. I could see around a dozen men, most of who were in white lab coats - but I couldn't see their faces, they all seemed fuzzy. Part of me suspects this was due to post-hypnotic suggestion. They were experimenting on my nervous system, with some sort of probe buried into the radial nerve on my left arm, causing hideous pain, beyond anything I could have imagined at that time - they seemed to be trying to create a place on the arm whereby they could quickly cause severe pain without leaving scarring, something I later figured out had to do with ensuring they could cause me to dissociate by causing that severe pain, in combination with hypnotic prompts. Whatever they did to that nerve had lasting effects, because even today, if I scratch a very tiny part of the skin just upwards of the elbow on my left arm, it triggers severe neuropathic pain, as though they cultured a nerve tissue tail leading from the deep nerve to the outer surface of my skin. I am convinced this was done to keep me useful as a MK-Ultra type participant in whatever experiments they were doing with me, even at that very young age.

Finally, after several minutes of very severe pain caused by the nerve manipulation, a needle which was extremely fine was slowly & deliberately sent towards the centre of my right eye (I was fully paralysed throughout the whole experience), and as it began to penetrate my eyeball I awoke breathless in my bed, having apparently blacked out due to the trauma of the needle incident. Weirdly, for the only time ever in our history as a family, my Dad came into my room almost as soon as I woke, even though I had not screamed upon awakening. He seemed genuinely sad & worried, asking me if I was okay - I lied & said I was fine. But he knew, I am convinced, I believe he was forced to participate & permit these abductions/experiments, that he was under orders as a former military officer. Whatever they were doing to me then, it continued with much strangenes & some other specific MK Ultra type experiences which could have involved abductions, all the way up to age 18/19, when I joined a church & seemed to get away from their direct influence. Even so, in terms of societal interference, there has been much in the way of shenanigans since starting a family back in 2005. Very soon after that I had an accident at work, which then led me to experience severe chronic pain in my whole body, which led to myself becoming 'medically retired' at a very young age.

Life goes on - but the weirdness continues. Thankfully my faith, and my family, keep me sane.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thank you for sharing Fly...
That sounds horribly traumatic.

Do you have any idea/guess as to the end-game objective of these 'experiments'?

From what I understand of 'MK Ultra' programming; the intention is for you to dissociate & develop an 'alter' personality that can be activated at will by certain 'triggers'. I'm sure it would be difficult for you to consciously identify these triggers, but I'm curious if anyone in your close family/friend circle has ever commented on your behavior/personality 'shifting' unexplainably? or have you ever unexpectedly 'woken-up' or found yourself in a setting you couldn't explain?

Again, thank you for sharing your story!

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I came across this article. May be of interest to somebody.

www.cbc.ca...

new topics

top topics

join