It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ms. KARI LAKE is Running for U.S. Senator in the Arizona Nov 2024 Election.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
MAGA has already done a ton of damage to the Republican Party in Arizona so it’s kind of poetic that the biggest idiot grifter MAGA candidate will finish the party off. It’s going to take years for actual Republicans to fix the mess MAGA had made in AZ and hopefully it’s not too late. What’s scary is the Arizona Republican Party might be in the worst shape but it’s not the only state party dealing with this issue.
edit on 3-10-2023 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: carewemust
But there is none at the moment, which is all I've been trying to say.

No, you have actually and literally been saying that the fact that we cannot provide indisputable proof (there is tons of evidence, but you are incapable of seeing anything but a court decree), that that fact "proves t hat there was no election fraud".

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Mahogany
Twisting like that isn't going to get you anywhere.

On the contrary, it is the only thing that allows him (and those like him) to sleep at night...

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm glad Ms. lake is running for the Senate. It will be a good indication of the political stance of Arizona when the vote comes in. Her campaign will be interesting!

eta....imo...Her stance on Roe v Wade will determine the election.
edit on 4-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sec of State overseeing their own election?
Do you mean like GA Gov Kemp?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nice thought, and you're right, but do you really think Ms. Lake would acknowledge it if someone beat her? It's gonna be another prescribed sh*tshow.

Sinema hasn't announced if she's seeking reelection, so right now, there's a Pinal County Sherrif (R) and Ruben Gallego (D) in the primary ring. Lake is expected to "run away with" the republican nomination.

Her supporters will firmly believe any democrat winning is a conspiracy before they'll believe the state actually voted against her.

But it used to be the state that reelected Janet Napolitano by a 23 point margin. In 2006 the republican (Munsil) was seen as too far right.

End result in label form: An evangelical was slaughtered by a lesbian at the polls. It just wasn't really important enough in culture focus on that part of it yet..
edit on 4-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I wish I lived in Arizona, I'd vote for her.

If I was a democrat, I'd vote for her anyway. Probably 10 or 15 times.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: olaru12

Nice thought, and you're right, but do you really think Ms. Lake would acknowledge it if someone beat her? It's gonna be another prescribed sh*tshow.

No I totally expect Kari lake to Play the Stolen election card again. And it will reap the same results as last time.

Kari will be mocked as the loser she is...

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
3.5.2024 (fyi)

Just Announced: Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema is NOT seeking re-election this November.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

<< 1   >>

join