It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ms. KARI LAKE is Running for U.S. Senator in the Arizona Nov 2024 Election.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
October 3, 2023

It's widely believed Election Fraud enabled Democrat Katie Hobbs to beat Republican KARI LAKE in the Arizona Governor race, in November 2023. (Gov Jack Kemp chose not to seek re-election.)

As a true MAGA Believer/Fighter, she is now attempting to be a U.S. Senator...

Kari Lake will officially launch her campaign at a rally on October 10th in Phoenix, Arizona. She will look to unseat Independent incumbent Senator Kyrsten Sinema (I-Ariz.) while also taking on Democrat Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.).

The winner of this race could determine who controls the U.S. Senate, and it will likely be a three-way battle between the GOP nominee, Sinema, and Gallego.
More at: www.oann.com...

As a U.S. Senator, she'd be 100% committed to MAGA-AF, just as she is today, but with much more influence and authorities.

Best of Luck to Senate candidate KARI LAKE. She'll have millions of us "keyboard warriors" on her side!

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/3/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is widely CLAIMED, but not many believe it.

After all, how many people will believe you when you can't win a single case in court or prove anything you say? And she lost three trials and hasn't docked any legal victories, no matter how small.

In other words, she and her lawyers can't prove anything she's saying. Why would anyone believe a person like that?

edit on 3-10-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Lots of illegal votes were found. Thankfully, Most Americans can now sense how corrupt the Judicial system is. (Corrupt or Lazy Judges)

But, there may be a judge with integrity (one of the rare ones) looking over some of the evidence now. We'll know eventually.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

As a former voting resident of Arizona for years I feel I'm allowed to ask, how the hell can that seat go from John McCain to Kari Lake in 15 years? Somewhere in death Barry Goldwater and Jim Kolbe are shaking their heads in utter disgust.

It was once a state of moderate republicans and gun owning democrats, just want to point that out.

Arizona has a great Senator in Mark Kelly. One of the highest integrity Senators, IMO. Navy Captain and Astronaut. Don't pair him with that vacuous parrot please.
edit on 3-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: Messed up name

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

No there weren't. There is literally no proof of any illegal votes.

You know how I know that? Because Kari Lake could never prove any of it in court -- where it matters.

And let's be real, if any of you had any actual proof, you wouldn't be talking about it here on ATS, you'd be trying to give it to or sell it to Kari Lake. Neither of those things happened because she's still sitting at zero proof.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Tell me you have no idea what you're talking about without saying it...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Notice how you didn't post any proof at all, but went for an ad hom attack.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Are people like this really this dense? You keep saying that we don't post any proof. You know DARN WELL that we can't post any proof because we don't have any proof, and that's because we were not privy to the proof. The only people that have any proof are the ones that committed the crimes and don't want it to come out into the open. Stop repeating the line "we posted no proof" like an insane parrot. Jeez.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

No proof.

Except Runbeck, ballot signature missmatches, chain of custody, 10 or so days to count ballots.

Oh, and the winner ran the election....

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

You know DARN WELL that we can't post any proof because we don't have any proof, and that's because we were not privy to the proof.

At least we agree that there is no proof, it does not exist. There is zero evidence to what Kari Lake is claiming.

And in the States, if you make an accusation or you file a case in court, you have to bring evidence to court to prove what you are saying is true. Claiming that the imaginary people who committed the imaginary crime should step forward on their own, and until then there will be no proof -- that is just mental gymnastics.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
No proof.

Except Runbeck, ballot signature missmatches, chain of custody, 10 or so days to count ballots.

Didja ever notice that people who keep whining about no proof are the same ones that never put down in black and white exactly what kind of proof they would accept? They just keep blathering away with the same line "There's no proof!"

I'll give ya some proof. To prove that what I just said is true, look at the very next post below yours I responded to.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Democrats have been cheating for so long and are so good at infiltrating voting systems, it will sometimes take years to learn of it. It's like UFO's. Most people suspect they're controlled by intelligence, but until the Government confirms it, the "conformists" types don't believe it.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Democrats have been cheating for so long and are so good at infiltrating voting systems, it will sometimes take years to learn of it.

Exactly, there is no evidence of it and you're hoping that in the coming years some evidence will surface at some time. And then you'll be right, you hope. But there is none at the moment, which is all I've been trying to say.

I suggest we focus on the facts. Kari Lake can't prove anyone cheated her out of anything, but as a sore loser she won't give up.

Not a good person in my view. I could probably throw her a bit farther than I trust her.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

No proof.

Didja ever notice that people who keep whining about no proof are the same ones that never put down in black and white exactly what kind of proof they would accept? They just keep blathering away with the same line "There's no proof!"

I'll give ya some proof. To prove that what I just said is true, look at the very next post below yours I responded to.

They’re all conveniently the same ppl that convicted Trump with ZERO evidence at all.

For years.

No proof of anything. NOTHING.

They are not serious ppl and should be mocked relentlessly.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

That's not an argument you will win.

The best you can do is show the posters and lurkers alike exactly how low their integrity for the information they provide is.

I mean "no proof" is pretty subjective.

I mean, if one REALLY wanted proof.....

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Why would you assume that you agree?

Agreeing that some regular Joe online would not likely have the proof is certainly not the same as agreeing that no proof exists.

Twisting like that isn't going to get you anywhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Abit off topic, but these are the same people who pushed the Russia hoax, pee tape and all.

They don't think, they parrot propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There were "calls" for Secretary of State Katie Hobbs to show some integrity, by not overseeing her own election as governor. But like a good Democrat, Hobbs believes "recusing" only applies to Republicans in power.

Hobbs - I'm not recusing!: time.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

It is widely CLAIMED, but not many believe it.

After all, how many people will believe you when you can't win a single case in court or prove anything you say? And she lost three trials and hasn't docked any legal victories, no matter how small.

In other words, she and her lawyers can't prove anything she's saying. Why would anyone believe a person like that?

You’ve been wrong about literally everything you post.

Why should we believe anything you say?

It’s always the same members, screaming the same BS in every thread.
They’ve been wrong about everything including the internet lawyers that think they are the smartest ones here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join