It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it me, or is there a pattern here? (or: The unavoidable fate of white liberal activists.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've composed this collage just from four events that have happened over the last few months, some very recently. There are more.

I do seem to perceive a pattern here. Maybe it's confirmation bias. Maybe I'm just imagining it. What do you say?

I say that now days, the memes are auto-generating.

I will say that I have no pity for the "victims." As little Forest said:

ETA: You might want to right click and open the image in a new tab to better read the text.

:
edit on 2023 10 03 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Personally I think it’s a distraction…

Look up how many murders there were last year…

Then look up how many people died of drug overdoses..
I think those numbers are greatly greatly skewed too, and underestimated.

I believe a lot of our news is to distract us from the real problems and the real killers…

-drugs
-food that are practically drugs and poison
-poison to our minds
-lack of all things natural in nature - fresh air, real fire, real food, real sunlight, real moonlight, real fabric, real pets, real relationships, real conversation…..

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The problem is the school system and government will NOT tell them the truth about slavery so they are left feeling like victims who are owed something when in reality, black people and Koreans have the record by far for most people enslaved, not at all being slaves. That was such a short blip in the 6000 years of history and barely included many slaves at all…

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A very old expression: A liberal is a conservative that hasn't been mugged yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Let me also say, the government is at fault, partially, for killing these people. They saw the FIRST time they made a frenzy in a crowd and what ensued. So the fact they continue pushing the lie that white people had the idea to go throw nets on tribes people in Africa who were gathering berries is what they believe and the government WANTS these riots and looting to happen otherwise they could make a ten minute news story to clear things up and explain that sure, white Americans, very few when compared to elsewhere, owned their ancestors but they were born into slavery, would be slaves for life in Africa, and nobody pulled them from their kumbayaing.

link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

That is why a lot of young people are liberals. Life hasn’t punched them in the neck yet (or the wallet).

link   

Yep, I've noticed it. You can only play "naive" for so long before you're forced to face reality.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Right, rising murder rates are a distraction from rising murder rates...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
but travis kelsy told us blak liives matta yo

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That is why a lot of young people are liberals. Life hasn’t punched them in the neck yet (or the wallet).

Which is ironic considering they think they're leading such difficult lives and think they're oppressed. Their worldview is usually held by the most sheltered, privileged people.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here are a couple more someone just sent me:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Personally I think it’s a distraction…

Look up how many murders there were last year…

Then look up how many people died of drug overdoses..
I think those numbers are greatly greatly skewed too, and underestimated.

I believe a lot of our news is to distract us from the real problems and the real killers…

-drugs
-food that are practically drugs and poison
-poison to our minds
-lack of all things natural in nature - fresh air, real fire, real food, real sunlight, real moonlight, real fabric, real pets, real relationships, real conversation…..

Well, you can compare apples to oranges, too, but neither comparison will get you anywhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Yep, I've noticed it. You can only play "naive" for so long before you're forced to face reality.

The disturbing thing is that so many will deny reality up to their death at the hands of their pets.

Mass formation psychosis is a real thing, and it's not just happening with the death shots.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Another one:

If you aren't a liberal when you're young, you have no heart. If you aren't a conservative when you're older, you have no brain.

(Attributed, I think, to Winston Churchill.)

Most of these dufeses never got the opportunity to get old, which goes show that progressive liberalism is bad for one's health.

:
edit on 2023 10 03 by incoserv because: witty rejoinder added.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The problem is even at today's crime levels, not everyone is gonna become a victim. A lot of these sheltered people don't frequent places where they might be victimized, so to them it's just a right-wing conspiracy. The economic impacts they just blame on Republicans, capitalism, and/or "the rich." They weren't raised to think for themselves and were taught to just blame a non-liberal boogeyman for everything.

The state of our society today is that many of these people can remain sheltered enough to keep their childish worldview well into adulthood. You'll meet people of retirement age who still believe this nonsense.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Even still, facts are facts. See my post re. mass formation psychosis. These are people who actively embrace their own cognitive dissonance.

:
edit on 2023 10 03 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm not denying any of the facts, I just added a few.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I created a thread years ago called Germany in a State of Siege when Germany was being inundated with so-called refugees from the middle east. Most people were smart enough to know what would happen. But, there were some stubbornly clinging to the media perspective they were told to believe. One group of women decided to host a welcome wagon party for the new arrivals. They were subsequently raped and abused at that party.

Of course the media immediately jumped in saying it was a very limited fringe element and not representative of the majority of refugees. It was later determined that most of the so-called refugees were economic opportunists, many with direct ties to terrorist organizations. So yeah, have party, invite the killers, then be surprised when they behave true to their nature. Go figure...

Some people just refuse to believe the truth, even when they see it for themselves. I have to see this culling of the herd as a good thing since the average IQ will surely rise as a result.
edit on 3-10-2023 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Timely that you would mention this while we've got an ongoing thread about the Swedish population that they invited alot of bad people in in the name of diversity during the refugee crisis.

Similarly to Germany, there were plenty of people who predicted the outcome, but were falsely shouted down as racists.

As I pointed out in that thread, even Angela Merkel said the policy of letting in all those migrants turned out to be a mistake for Germany.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yea, here is a big worshipped celebrity who, like all the others, ignore that even in 2023 FAR more whites are enslaved by Africans than white people enslaved during the entire us uk slave trade, whose numbers aren’t even a FRACTION of those enslaved by black people in the last 6000 years. So they all keep parroting this lie that white Americans came up with the idea of slavery and went and caught peaceful tribesmen in Africa with a lasso and brought them here but they would have been free if left alone…NEVER HAPPENED, not whatsoever…

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join