It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So guess who gets the Nobel for making the jab!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yes, big surprise, the scientists responsible for the "vaccine" are receiving Nobel Prizes!
Just another slap in our faces!
Link to story: [url=https://Fgulfnews.com/special-reports/nobel-laureates-meet-drew-weissman-and-katalin-karik-inventors-of-mrna-vaccine-for-covid-1.1696240490119[/u rl]

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
No Dr. Robert Malone?

The Nobel has lost it real meaning and allure. It has been turned into a participation trophy.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Smokeygurl

They're not in bad company.

Other Notable Nobel Prize Winners

Other famous Nobel Prize for Medicine winners include Portuguese neurologist and brain surgeon Antonio Egas Moniz in 1949 for devising the lobotomy.

This procedure has since gone out of favour. The first US proponent of the lobotomy, Walter Freeman, makes a list of the world’s 14 most evil doctors.

Fritz Haber won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1918 for inventing the Haber Bosch process, for producing ammonia on a large scale. Haber was also known for his work developing Chlorine gas as a weapon during World War I. Haber was a defender of gas warfare. Sadly his wife, also a chemist, committed suicide a week following the first chlorine gas attack.

The Nobel Peace Prize has been a subject of controversy. In recent times when awarded to Barrack Obama in 2009, early in his presidency, the decision was controversial. The Obama Administration went on to kill more civilians from drone strikes than ever before.

In 1973 Henry Kissinger was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize along with North Vietnam’s leader Le Duc Tho for brokering a cease fire. While negotiating this however Kissinger was authorising bombing raids of Hanoi. Le Duc Tho declined the award.

andrewmadry.substack.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Obama got a NPP....

That says EVERYTHING about how worthless this POS "honor" actually is....

Wasn't Obama receiving his near the Norway Spiral that night?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMindOfMax
Yes...and I LOVE the Norway Spiral!
Even if it IS just a failed rocket launch it looks totally awesome!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMindOfMax

I've always loved this meme:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smokeygurl
Yes, big surprise, the scientists responsible for the "vaccine" are receiving Nobel Prizes!
Just another slap in our faces!
Link to story:

[url=https://Fgulfnews.com/special-reports/nobel-laureates-meet-drew-weissman-and-katalin-karik-inventors-of-mrna-vaccine-for-covid-1.1696240490119[/ url]

My first thought is they are doing this to legitimize the new vaccines because only about 20-25% are still getting boosted.

LOL, I type this as I cough and wheeze and have a wicked sore throat tad bit of a fever...but it will take more than that for me to get the shot.

When the CDC's own figures are trending down what does that tell you...

covid.cdc.gov...-admissions-rate-county

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
You will live. It's flu season.
In olden days you were allowed to be ill.
I've had no jab and I am vulnerable.
We had a bout of flu recently. It wasn't a holiday in Barbados, but chicken soup, lots of lemon tea, sleep and painkillers, it was over in a week and a half.
Now we have a naturally updated immune system.

Nature is amazing.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The gave Obama a Noble so a noble for a worthless vaccine is right on par .

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMindOfMax
Obama got a NPP....

He hasn't accepted the other award yet though, the one the Harvard Political Review thinks he deserves...

Barack Obama is a War Criminal

Still, he pales into insignificance compared to WEF stalwart Henry Kissinger. At least Mother Jones seems to think he also deserves another type of award.

Henry Kissinger at 100 : Still a War Criminal.....forget the candles, lets count the dead.

The Nobel Prize lost its credibility long ago.

top topics

join