It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Panorama expose of sex abuse against men in the US fashion industry.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Panorama are just broadcasting a documentary to expose abuse in top fashion brands in the US after a three year secret investigative journalism. The abuse involves mainy men.

Link: BBC Panorama

Warning it's a very dark documentary with accusers claiming they were forced to be gimps/sex slaves and forced prostitution it's a very stomach churning subject.

Alleged victims (all male) were forced to sign Non Discosure Agreements before attending 'parties' and were forced to have someone shave them completely including intimate areas before they could attend the 'parties'.

They were given detaied instructions forcing them to wear certain clothes in order to attend the events. Sex trafficking was invovled many times.

It also covers how male victims were failed in the 'me too' movement as they recieved no support.

A lot of members were rightlfully questioning why UK MSM were not focussing on major abuse by the elites but this is a great documentary by the BBC covering the subject.

I've not seen the complete documentary (up to the 40 min mark) but this sems to incude international sex trafficinng by major figures in US fashion kled by Mike Jefferies and Mathew smith organising the orgies/gangbangs with several securtity guards blocking all exits to stop alleged vistims from escaping or refusing to have sex or not take part in certain orders.

It features a lot of detaied descriptions of the gay sex by accusers including rape and being spiked by date rape drugs and a very dark subject so not for the feint hearted or anyone who has been abused.

MODS feel free to delete the thread if the subject is too dark and also not sure what forum this fits in.

EDIT: Major error in my post I clained Jeffery Epsteins lawyer was involved. This is completely wrong. The lawyer actually suppoted vicims of Epsteiin and has reviewed the evidence from the alleged victims in this case. Have deleted the error in the OP to avoid misleading people but clarifying the mistake here.

edit on 2-10-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Watching it now.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

sounds like the stuff of nightmares.

Gonna fire up the i player in the morning and check it out. Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sounds too dark for me so I'll pass but it just appears to be more of the same 'looking the other way' but this time with young? male models.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Not really!

Much worse.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Not really!

Much worse.

Was everyone looking the other way though?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Still watching it, but no.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Male models, groomed, shaven and made to sign NDAs.

Not anonymous either.

Yuk.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
OK.

Stopped watching it as Mrs C was grossed out.

Me too, if I m honest.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Says only people in the UK can watch it.

From your OP, I find it appalling that anyone would subject themselves to that - just to be a model.

Go get a real job soy boyzzzzz.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Or "be subjected to that". It's about powerful people who think they can get away with stuff.

"Soy boyyzzzzzyz"?!!!

Sad.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Or "be subjected to that". It's about powerful people who think they can get away with stuff.

"Soy boyyzzzzzyz"?!!!

Sad.

Did they use date rape drugs on them?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

No.

Just power and influence. And security guards.

Nothing to see here.

Move on.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Grooming, exploitation and abuse.

That's all fine, though?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That industry has been known to be that way for too long to count. And they damn well knew it. They just didn’t realize the extent of how nasty, and took the risk.

Every model gets exploited. My ex wife used to be one.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It does cover how they were offered drinks at parties then can't remember what happened after.

Wise decision Oldcarpy it's nasty viewing and made me shake a bit and feel very angry.

Towards the end a pyramid structure of abuse is reveaed by one of the victims with around 100 people involved and Mike Jefferies on the top.

Happy for mods to delete the thread (or at least remove the BBC doc) after seeing the whole thing I don't advise people watch it. It's very depressing and sickening.

Numerous employess working for jefferies did complain about behaviour but records show he paid them off to silence them.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It does cover how they were offered drinks at parties then can't remember what happened after.

Wise decision Oldcarpy it's nasty viewing and made me shake a bit and feel very angry.

Towards the end a pyramid structure of abuse is reveaed by one of the victims with around 100 people involved and Mike Jefferies on the top.

Happy for mods to delete the thread (or at least remove the BBC doc) after seeing the whole thing I don't advise people watch it. It's very depressing and sickening.

Numerous employess working for jefferies did complain about behaviour but records show he paid them off to silence them.

Of course there was alcohol and drugs, and who knows what else.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

In this case at the 46 min mark a straight guy was offered a drink, passed out, woke up with no idea what happened. He felt like had been druged and found a used condom in his rectum.

He became unwel and later tested HIV positive

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

My ex was not a model, but she sure was exploited by her big boss.

Briefly.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Inexcusable. Monsters!!!

Thanks to those pointing some things out in a digestible manner, I won't watch this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join