It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again, NYC chooses illegal immigrants over military veterans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Korean War veteran, Frank Tammaro, 95, kicked out of his New York nursing home at short notice so it could be turned into housing for undocumented migrants overwhelming the city

NYC is making room for migrants

At least seven other military veterans had to leave Island Shores because it is being used to house up to 300 illegal aliens.

New York has done this before...
ATS member infolurker posted this thread last spring.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Storing thousands of these illegals that can possibly have any disease known to medical science and have them mix with other thousands of people traveling out of that airport to virtually every point on earth seems like a ready-made plan for planetary suicide in short order. Did we learn nothing from the rapid spread of coved out of China by air travelers? Or was that a trial run?

edit on 1-10-2023 by Observer19 because: Sorry my post sent to wrong thread

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

F’ing disgusting assholes.

I dare anyone to defend this.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What do you expect from a city that moved Covid-19 Patients into Nursing-Homes ?
edit on 1-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You mean this guy...James Frank Obituary who has been dead for a year?

Also I find it strange that the only reporting on this are from right wing sites and not only that but there are no other reports from vets, regarding same issue.

mod note
UPDATE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Oct 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It is all part of a plan. Our government does not work for the American people anymore.

All politicians allowed to be in the game are pawns of the system.

I am just glad that people are starting to wake up and fight back.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023
You mean this guy...James Frank Obituary who has been dead for a year?

Also I find it strange that the only reporting on this are from right wing sites and not only that but there are no other reports from vets, regarding same issue.

Say what?

Not the same guy.
Try harder.

(post by underpass61 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I am just glad that people are starting to wake up and fight back.

Here's a thought: military enlistment is way down and may soon be at a critical level. It seems young people aren't enthusiastic about serving under commanders who have no idea what gender they are, along with the new woke troops.

We've always thought the military would be the one asked to step in if nationwide civil unrest were to happen, with most arguing that soldiers are too patriotic to ever fire on their own.

What about military branches where the majority feel no patriotism to the US? The fast track to full citizenship is military service.

Checkmate.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Oops looks like him but looks like I was wrong.

(post by asabuvsobelow removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sick bastards. They didn't even notify them in person, just put a notice up on the bulletin board giving them 6 weeks to find other housing. I'm pretty sure that should be classified as elder abuse. Many 95 year old's have little to no family members available, let alone someone to help them out.

And NYC Mayor Adams blaming Texas for the massive influx of immigrants - around 350,000 if the figures are accurate when Texas only sent approximately 13,000 to New York. Should TX ask for their immigrants back? Then who would Mayor Adams blame? He's in a pickle right now. From what I've read, NYC was promised 140M in federal aid for immigrants and a claim that 'the checks in the mail'. NYC has also:

Given the high load of asylum-seeking migrants in the city, New York City is now seeking to put up migrants in hotels and private homes.

Earlier this month, the city sued 30 New York counties which passed laws preventing them from accepting New York City migrants.

Your state is broken if it's suing it's own counties over disagreement of policy and practice. I don't think he'll be governor for another term.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Also, Money was diverted from the NYCity Street and Sewer maintenance fund to supply food/clothing/hotels to people who broke U.S. law to enter our country.

If there is a heavy rain in New York, poop will flow into homes.

And then the weather will warm up.

The Rats will....

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
no sanctuary for our veterans that made it possible. that's for the sh@@ bird illegals only,
there's nothing bad enough that could befall adams to make up for this kind sh@@.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thank you! You just pointed out another one of the big problems we're facing. You said "the only reporting on this are from right wing sites." That's because "Left Wing" sites don't want to report on any kind of truths like this. You are aware of this going on, aren't you? At least we get somebody factually reporting what's going on in America today. Aren't you glad about that?

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is already happening, but hey lets blame it to "Global warming" the easiest way to divert the short span of the new Yorkers.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It took so many years for NYC to be a cool place and major tourist attraction in the USA. But blue policies managed to destroy in only a few years. And they're (government) not even trying to address real problems and real solutions.

And all the people have left are unsafe areas, high crime and drug use, lack of brick and mortar businesses to provide products and services, inept officials sucking the coppers dry, crappy schools and finally higher taxes to try and 'fix' things that are no longer fixable at this point.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19
Storing thousands of these illegals that can possibly have any disease known to medical science and have them mix with other thousands of people traveling out of that airport to virtually every point on earth seems like a ready-made plan for planetary suicide in short order. Did we learn nothing from the rapid spread of coved out of China by air travelers? Or was that a trial run?

Right now sickness is happening at O’hare in Chicago due to the migrants…

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The needs of the one outweighed by the needs of the many.

Also, the existing residents have already been re-homed.

And, as far as the Vietnam veterans, what exactly did they 'win' for the American people by blasting away at a foreign country? Just asking.

edit on 2-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I find it strange that the only reporting on this are from right wing sites ...

Left wing sites aren't exactly going to tell the truth about how their wide open borders policy are screwing real Americans.

edit on 10/2/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join