It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A study into the events of Agartha: The Earth's Inner World. A book by Mariana Stjerna

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

That is possible yes, and I honestly didn't really have any way of determining which airport it was. I am not familiar with the Seattle area at all. So, you may be right!

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru

Your post is amazing, thank you!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I came upon this thread yesterday. It's made well thought out. It made me dream of adventures and something different than the 9 to 5 between the walls of a factory.

Just now I came upon a thread of Atlantis and I thought, what if Atlantis is Agartha.
edit on 2-10-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
I came upon this thread yesterday. It's made well thought out. It made me dream of adventures and something different than the 9 to 5 between the walls of a factory.

Just now I came upon a thread of Atlantis and I thought, what if Atlantis is Agartha.

It is "Part" of it. But since we are only considered "slaves" in this world, we are not viewed as worthy of the knowledge...

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Enslaved to pollute and destroy.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Apologize for initial knee jerk premature reply having not read entirely...

I mean if plugging holes to stop the flood of water also stops the flow of oxygen, that and shifting tectonic plates over time.

My inner struggles deal with resonate tangibility like everyone else I suppose. ☺

Meant to say survivability can't be happenstance.

edit on (10/2/2323 by loveguy because:

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Well it's not that Atlantis is Agartha. But that Agartha is populated by the residents of both Mu and Atlantis after the last cataclysm. At least, that is one of the hypotheses surrounding this mythical place. Some of the Atlanteans stayed on the surface, or travelled up here sporadically, to help humanoids in Egypt, and some of the Lemurians (Mu), stayed on the surface or periodically travelled up here to help the Maya and Incans. It could potentially explain why some language, agricultural and architectural practices are similar to each other, despite being on opposite sides of the planet.

I have a hypothesis (One of many) that goes on to explain that we were created by the Agarthans (Atlanteans and Lemurians), as their worker golems. (Many cultures have stories of clay golems) Multiple creation stories from around the globe all state that man was cut from clay, or from the soil of the earth. It may be, that we were created by the last advanced civilisation, as a means to create their temples and structures. As some sort of autonomous AI. Similar to the way we are creating robots to do our dirty work now. Perhaps they just invented biological robots, because they took a different route in the technological evolution tree. Perhaps the elongated skulls and giant skeletons we sometimes find, are not that of NHI/Aliens, but that of the previous civilisations that lived and thrived here. Not to say that Alin influence hasn't been here over the years, that is also possible even within the same hypothesis.

Then, as stories indicate, one of the previous inhabitants or perhaps NHI took pity on us (Enki/Enlil) and bestowed on us conscious thought and free will. Which gave birth to modern man.

It's a wild hypothesis and has its own set of holes. So, I am not beholden to this belief. I just find these scenarios incredibly fun to ponder.
edit on 2-10-2023 by K1xaru because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2023 by K1xaru because: Spelling and further explanation of NHI possibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

We have the story of Atlantis from Plato, don't we. He travelled to egypt I've been told like Da Vinci and seemingly all those who went there came back smart and full of mysteries. Back in the days of Da Vinci they still made flat earth maps, I saw one with Antarctica illustrated with camels and crocodiles implying between the 1500's and how we know Antarctia now the thing froze over.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Has always been an interesting subject/topic.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Enslaved to pollute and destroy.

It might seem that way on the outside, but on the inside, not so true.

Most folks are respectful of each other, and believe it or not, the planet. Why, because people are all not the same. It is the "rulers" of certain Homo Capensis bloodlines that look down on the rest of humanity, Homo Sapiens. They, have no respect except for themselves.

Its the hidden scourge of mankind. We pollute and destroy, because we have monsters ruling us...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Yes i have fond memories of Enid;s classics. She had such a style- to me as a kid at least- of bringing one into the story. I often felt like i was tagging along with the gang a dozen or so steps behind such was her writing. Loved them.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wow, this is excellent work!

My interest in the inner world started when I read "The Smoky God".

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blastoff
Wow, this is excellent work!

My interest in the inner world started when I read "The Smoky God".

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers!

It seems it has been a conspiracy to hide this reality from mankind. This conspiracy seems to have started just after the great flood where all information, evidence, was lost. The only thing that remained were myths and legends. Jesus himself may have given a hint at it when he stated Matthew 23:13

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Jesus also described how to enter heaven, but has been misinterpreted by present day Christianity because, they were never allowed to be taught the truth about "Our" heaven/Hyperboria/Agartha.

John 3:1-21

3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus[a] by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c] 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d] must be born again.’ 8 The wind[e] blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Being Born again is a term referring to being reborn (incarnate) into the Kingdom, just as it is when we are born into this world. This is also confirmed in Judas's Gospel where Jesus tell him no mortal shall enter that place. And because the Pharisees do not allow knowledge of this Kingdom we do not know that it is a choice, after we die. As I said all information about this reality has been stricken from all histories since the great flood.

There have been mortals who were "Taken"(into) to heaven for various reasons, and it is documented in the bible. I believe Jesus was speaking in general terms because the people of that day were not very sophisticated to where they could comprehend such concepts. Especially a honest Pharisees priest. So yes, mortals can enter the Kingdom, but they really should be invited..... Jesus made it clear that, that realm was guarded quite well. And in a way, thats good to know....

The "Other" heaven is not really a choice, its trickery...

What a School House lol lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join