It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A study into the events of Agartha: The Earth's Inner World. A book by Mariana Stjerna

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Introduction

In the novel, the Author is visited by Timothy Brooke, A man from Seattle who claims he went missing due to a shipwreck in the mid 19th century but instead of dying, woke up in Agartha. Agartha, is rumoured to be a subterranean network of cities that are a part of a larger Galactic Federation. A major city in the 'Hollow Earth' mythos.

Two of the cities rumoured to be a part of the Agartha network are Telos and Lesser Shamballah. Telos features heavily in this story.

The author has released the book as an account of real, factual events. Timothy claims that he has come to her with a message to all humanity, to announce the existence of Agarthians, Agartha and ultimately, to help guide us into our next phase of existence.

Assumedly, this event could equate to the prophesised Christian ‘judgement day’ where all human souls are judged and transcend either into heaven, or hell. While I do not believe wholeheartedly in the concept of Agartha, (or judgement day) I do remain an open minded individual. Many events in my own life recently have led me to question what I previously thought to be impossibly infallible. Plus there have been ‘stories’ of Agartha and the hollow earth for centuries. And it stands to reason that IF, a super advanced civilization survived a cataclysmic meteor impact of biblical type event like a flood, then the smartest of the survivors would realise that the surface of the Earth, is where all the threat is. I know that’s what I would do. Anyway, Hollow Earth theories are always an interesting dig, even if 95% of it turns out to be rubbish, it’s still interesting rubbish to look at.

The events in the book are supposed to have taken place within the last 100 years. So I figured that if these events really did happen, then there’s a fairly decent chance they may have been captured somewhere in the web of the internet/media. Here is what I have found so far.

The Shipwreck/Crash.

From the information provided, we can ascertain a few things.
Timothy Brooke was from Seattle
His parents met somewhere in the mid 20th Century.
He went missing with 5 other people when a ship carrying timber, was sunk against rocks off the coast.

Reading further, we get more information on the ill fated voyage.

After some searching and paying a subscription to the New York Times. I came across an article in the New York Times, dated November 17th 1948 titled - 7 LOST AT SEA IN STORM

The article reads as follows

“A North Pacific storm today apparently claimed the lives of seven persons and sank three tugs. Other vessels were reported in trouble.
Three men were lost when a tug piled up on the rocks near Port San Juan, B. C., west of Vancouver Island. Five others of the crew made it to shore in a lifeboat”

Here is Timothy’s explanation of the events around the crash

Let us consider the following synchronicities between these two events:
1: Timothy mentioned he left Seattle in Early November. Seattle to Vancouver can be done in a day, for an older tug, the trip time would be a couple of days at most. Which places a possible arrival date, right around the 16th.

2: Timothy mentioned being sunk near the coast, thrown against ‘the nearest cliff. The shipwreck the article mentions, is directly along the route that Timothy and his father would have taken.

Here is the shipping route Timothy and his Father would have taken. Highlighting the area the shipwreck was supposed to have occurred. The location the article mentions would hold many rocky areas with cliffs like the one Timothy described.

3: Timothy mentioned his parents met in the mid 20th Century, and that he went missing at 19. Meaning if he was on board during the event in 1948, his parents would have met prior to 1929. While modernly, we consider ‘mid 20th Century’ to exist between 1933-1967, I believe this date to be close enough to be considered a match.

While there are some consistencies, there are some things that don’t match up too well.

Inconsistencies:
The article mentions 3 people dying from this particular crew, with 5 returning to shore and being rescued. Timothy mentioned that the entire crew (his father, and 4 others) was lost. And that he only survived by being rescued by the Agharthans.

Conclusion:
While there are similarities between the events. There is nothing solid. Further investigation would be required to prove the events were the same. While the number of dead is inconsistent, it is based off Timothy’s knowledge of the events. In the story Timothy claims that he was told everyone else perished, he would have no real way of knowing if they did, or not. The total number of crewmembers not matching (Timothy describes 6 including himself, the article identifies 8) remains an inconsistency I cannot account for rationally outside of human error. Which seems unlikely. A crew register or identification of one of the survivors may be able to provide much more solid information.

Seattle

The second synchronicity I found came later when Timothy was describing a brief trip home, to tell his family where he had been the last 3 years. I have highlighted the parts that contain personal or important information.

Beginning with the description of Timothy’s Seattle home and neighbourhood, it is important to understand who is writing this material. The author’s name (and Medium whom Timothy narrates through) is a lady named Mariana Stjerna.

Born in 1921 in Sweden, I was unable to find much information about her online despite her rather prolific career. Her wikipedia page, which I was unable to find in English and had to use google translate; contains the bare basics on her life. Her novels appear to sometimes take years to be translated into English, many have not been.

This information is why I find it hard to understand how Timothy (And by extension, Mariana) managed to describe the area around the Seattle Airport so well if neither of them had been there or had access to modern satellite views. Being that the book was originally published in 2012, it is possible that Mariana, at the age of 91, studied the area online. Or that she has been there in her life. Still, another odd consistency.

Here is a photo of the area around Seattle Airport which I believe is like the one that Timothy is describing. Near both the Seattle Airport and a large harbour. All the houses have Jettys.

Conclusion:
Again, while this is interesting. It is far from proof that the events Timothy describes actually happened. If Mariana has never been to Seattle, and it could be proven that she had no access to photos or descriptions of Seattle, then this would again be a lot more convincing.

STUDY CONTINUED BELOW

edit on 30-9-2023 by K1xaru because: Spelling, grammar

edit on 30-9-2023 by K1xaru because: Further explanation of Hollow Earth Hypothesis.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Fish Shop

In Timothy’s story, during his trip home to visit his family, he reconnects with his old neighbor Tillie, he reminisces about her owning a fish shop with her husband, Harry. This information is not included in the original excerpt above, but included below. As this could be an important component in proving/disproving this story.

If these events are factual, and really did happen. This visit happened 3 years after the crash in 1948. Placing the visit back home around 1951. If the fish shop was as successful as Timothy described, then maybe I could find something on it. I honestly didn’t expect this to pan out to be honest, Googling the names of fish shop owners in Seattle.

Imagine my surprise when I found Pure Fresh Fish Market. With articles on longtime Employee Harry and Tillie. It appears as though their family has owned the fish market for 4 generations.

They are still in business, and have a facebook page. Now, I am not about bothering people, so please if you are reading this, PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER THEM. RESPECT THEIR PRIVACY. But I believe this could be a very solid way of confirming this entire story.

Conclusion:
If Tillie is the same Tillie as the story mentions, and she is able to confirm that Timothy went missing, and ‘came back’ 3 years later, then went missing again. It would lend a LOT of credibility to this story. While Harry and Tillie appear to be Employees and not Husband and Wife (Sol and Tillie appear to have been married for many years, according to news articles I can find on the Fish Shop) I don’t believe this coincidence should be overlooked.

I am still trying to track down information on some other pieces of information from the book that I believe could help to either prove or disprove the entire story.

1: The Sister who died during childbirth, and the widowed Brother in law who moved to Vancouver.
2: I would also like to talk to someone in Seattle and potentially someone with a subscription to the SeattleTimes so that we can look through the historical articles and try to find the article Timothy mentions being written about him on his return home.

If you have any information, please reply below and we can add it to this investigation.

Final Conclusion

The book is riddled with real world events that should be easy to track down if they did in fact occur. While it is possible that Stjerna is a pseudonym for a Seattle based writer; I don't believe this is likely due to her body of work and native language most her books are written in. While I don't believe there is enough evidence here to show that the events in the book happened in the way they are portrayed, I do believe there are enough consistencies between book and real world events, that it is worthy of further exploration.

edit on 30-9-2023 by K1xaru because: formatting

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is some great analysis. I ordered the book. Although a lot of people would call your work fantastical, I think it is how science should be done on these issues. I am surprised about the fish market the most.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Real research, nicely formatted and interesting content. I love threads like this. I will dig out from my arsenal of research tools, maybe you did not know about it yet. It could help you.

Just give me a bit time, I am trying to find it.
Here you go osintframework.com...
A very powerful collection of databases and tools that got my back in many discussions here. Never let me down.

Awesome thread, and welcome to ATS

edit on 30.9.2023 by TDDAgain because: reformatted my post so it does not look this ugly.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru

Wonderful presentation and most enjoyable to read!

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

In the spirit of the old ATS.

I used to love and lap up all the inner Earth hullabaloo.

Makes great fantasy if nothing more.

Mount Shasta is interesting and steeped in legend and history, with scores of fables and mysteries surrounding that area.
edit on 30-9-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

What a fantastic OP! Great write-up and excellent research and presentation.

There are two other books this story sounds like an amalgamation of: A Dweller on Two Worlds and Etidorpha.

Etidorpha, by Dr. John URI Lloyd a foremost pharmacist and physician of the late 1800s and early 1900s deals heavily with “inner earth” and other similar themes.

A Dweller on Two Worlds, written by Phylos, a likely pseudonym, deals heavily in past lives and Atlantis, but shares a shipwreck during a similar time frame.

Both speak to the same sentiment of elevation of human consciousness. I recommend both, though the former (Etidorpha) is vastly more skillfully written.

I do not have an issue with the notion of “inner worlds” in some ways it makes more sense from a centrifugal perspective, pushing matter outward, or viewing planetary energy as a toroidal structure. There are plenty of esoteric references to inner worlds, whether they exist as pockets or whole separate dimensions, it’s certainly entertaining to contemplate the possibility.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
First and foremost, thank you all of your kind words. I really enjoy investigating the oddities of existence. I intend to post more of the investigations I have already done, as well as conduct more in the future.

a reply to: BlueJacket

I have read Etidorpha! I greatly enjoyed it. I am not sure I have read A Dweller on Two Worlds yet, I will have to check and add it to my list. The Smokey God is another great read relating to Hollow Earth.

I must also admit, that when I started researching 'Hollow Earth' I scoffed at the idea. Now, I am convinced there is 'something' below us. While it may not be entirely hollow, I do believe that large, cavernous places populated by humanoids, and huge cities exist (or at least, existed at one point in history).

These places would be similar to (but much larger than) Derinkuyu. Said to be home to 20,000 and only relatively recently rediscovered.

Source - en.wikipedia.org...

There is also a town in the Australian Desert called Coober Pedy, where more than half of the population live underground.

Furthering on my reasoning above, the surface is at risk of many disasters. Finding a sustainable way to live underground just might be beneficial to humans in the long term regardless of whether the stories surrounding Agartha are factual.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Caves and tunnels always had something fascinating to me. There was a cave nearby, there are many bigger caves for tourism here, but this one was hidden in a forest and smaller. My father and brother hiked with me there a few times. It collapsed since, or at least the entry did, what in itself is like a little wonder because it happened in my lifetime. Think about how many thousand years or longer it must have existed.

Humans always dug tunnels and if only for mining or storing ice or treasures, escape routes. The bigger city near where I grew up has kilometers of tunnels. Some were for ice storage to have ice in summer or cooling beer. Some were escape tunnels going under rivers to/from old castles. Secret passages in castles etc.

For me it is not far fetched that at some point in time there was more infrastructure built. In ancient Rome the Christians were living in some underground cities.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Fascinating indeed.

Love to see or visit the likes of Derinkuyu in Turkey or the the Nabataean city of Petra.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think partly it is because I read a lot (if not all) of Enid Blyton books that handles a lot of caves and tunnels.

Check out this city with 70k people (allegedly), looks like another citiy similar to Derinkuyi you brought up. The article says more than 40 other cities have been discovered.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

There are plenty of caves near where I live too, barely any have had any sort of exploration done as far as I know. Australia has some incredibly old stuff laying around and I am quite shocked (but also understand why) there isn't more scientific and archaeological exploration done here.

How magnificent that cave that collapsed must have been though! Have you ever gone exploring yourself? If so, please share some stories! I wish I had the courage to be a cave explorer. Perhaps given the right equipment, I would be. But there is something gutturally terrifying about walking/crawling into cave systems and exploring without the proper preparation.

For me it is not far fetched that at some point in time there was more infrastructure built.

I agree
If you buy into the Diaries of Richard Byrd, then Hollow Earth entities have existed for thousands of years, and are just waiting for us to 'grow up' a little, before popping up to say hello.

Who knows, perhaps the stories of the Hopi Ant People, The Agarthans and UAP being spotted coming out of and going into the ocean are all one and the same.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I think partly it is because I read a lot (if not all) of Enid Blyton books that handles a lot of caves and tunnels.

I just got a "Rupert Bear And The Blue Mountain" flashback when i posed that question to myself. LoL

Check out this city with 70k people (allegedly), looks like another citiy similar to Derinkuyi you brought up. The article says more than 40 other cities have been discovered.

Will do, and it looks interesting, need to catch some Zzzzz now through 3am and all that jazz.

Good night ATS.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Is it because of deadly animals that they were not discovered yet or because religious sites?

It was not a big cave, we never went into it but we would stop there on the hike and take a break. Our father would never let us inside he said it is too dangerous. And somehow he was not wrong with that, considering the entry now collapsed. We are fairly high up on a plateau, where I grew up, and that cave was around 200-300 meters below that plateau.

The entry, from memory was about 5m (15feet) and 3m (9feet) high. Tree growing on top of it and generally very moist region of the forest. There was some spring nearby, probably still is. If you mean by exploring that I entered unknown caves, then no. Being a mother I would not start such a hobby either.

But there is the Unterberg, I definitely want to go hiking there again. It is said that there are time dillations, elfes and a lot more creepy things going on. I was there once during a school trip. Even back then the mountain had some strange feeling without me knowing it. There also are tunnels and one is said to go several km to Bartholome, a little church on a spot at the Königssee.

Google Translate Link to Morphoblog.de about the Unterberg

I read about Byrd here and I am not sure what to think about it. USO (unidentified submersed object) are intriguing. I think since the ocean and seas are so vast and considerable deep, we in the public do not know a lot. The military with their sonar bojes and submarines might know a lot more.

Adding to that, there is a "conspiracy" theory about submerged caves where uboats navigate through. Someone once made a "best of ATS thread" and that is in there too. I use google to search ATS because it is much more faster and accurate than the websites search function. That is also somehow google but worse.

I too leave now since it is 4:24 here. Great thread I will keep an eye on you, the fresh input is greatly appreciated and valued.

Same to you Andy, good night
edit on 30.9.2023 by TDDAgain because: sorry for so many typos I am tired

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Great thread, there is a documentary series freely available on YouTube called Hellier, which is about an investigation into a place of the same name, it’s cave system and the beings that apparently emerge from it.

It’s really well made, lots of synchronicity’s and such, I won’t go into more detail for spoiler reasons but I think you and others interested in the subject will really enjoy it. Best to start with season 1 episode 1 and follow the story from there.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

YouTube called Hellier

Looks good, going to give that a go surfer_soul.

Was looking for something to watch as well, ta.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I dont know if the events depicted in this book are real but, I can give you some insights,that are...

If the earths core is filled with molten lava dont you think all that heat would have migrated to the surface, BY NOW??? Would we even have polar Ice Caps???

This is the last sentence Plato gives us concerning the Ringed City Of Atlantis, which by the way has recently been discovered. " Zeus, the god of gods, who rules according to law, and is able to see into such things, perceiving that an honourable race was in a woeful plight, and wanting to inflict punishment on them, that they might be chastened and improve, collected all the gods into their most holy habitation, which, being placed in the centre of the world, beholds all created things. And when he had called them together, he spake as follows: * " The rest of the writing has been lost.

Why is a hollow rock referred to as "Earth Like"?
"A geode (/ˈdʒiː.oʊd/; from Ancient Greek γεώδης (geṓdēs) 'earthlike') A Geode, is a hollow rock."

Gen 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, "

HEBREW MYTHOLOGY OF THE DELUGE, CHANGE IN THE SUN AND MOON AND MANKIND

" Hebrew mythology assigns to the period preceding Adam’s expulsion different geophysical and biological conditions. The sun shone permanently on the Earth, and the Garden of Eden, placed in the East, was, it must be conceived, under perpetual rays of the Dawn. The earth was not watered by rain, but mist ascending from the ground condensed as dew upon the leaves. “The plants looked only to the earth for nourishment.” Man was of exceedingly great stature: “The dimensions of man’s body were gigantic.” His appearance was unlike that of later men: “His body was overlaid with a horny skin.” But a day came and the celestial illumination ceased: “The sun . . . had grown dark the instant Adam became guilty of disobedience.” (3) The flames of the ever-turning sword terrified Adam (Genesis 3:24). In another legend it is told that the celestial light shone a little in the darkness. And then “the celestial light ceased, to the consternation of Adam.” The illumination of the first period never returned. The sky that man was used to see never appeared before him again: “The firmament is not the same as the heavens of the first day.” The “day” of Genesis, as I have already noted, is said to be equal to a thousand years.

It was after the fall of man, according to Hebrew tradition, that the sun set for the first time: “The first time Adam witnessed the sinking of the sun, he was seized with anxious fears. All the night he spent in tears. When day began to dawn, he understood that what he had deplored was but the course of nature.” It was also then that the seasons began. This is told in the following story: “Adam noticed that the days were growing shorter and feared lest the world be darkened . . . but after the winter solstice he saw that the days grew longer again.”

The earth also underwent changes: “Independent before, she was hereafter to wait to be watered by the rain from above.” (4) The variety of species diminished. Man, according to Hebrew legends, decreased in size; there was a “vast difference between his later and his former state—between his supernatural size then, and his shrunken size now.” (5) He also lost his horny skin. The whole of nature altered its ways.

References

Quoted in Athanasius Kircher, Turris Babel sive Archonotologia (Amsterdam, 1679), p. 134. "
www.greatdreams.com...

The question then becomes, why, was it ever hidden to such a degree in the first place. What purpose does it serve. Or maybe, who, does it serve..

The earliest reference to this area and peoples is "Hyperboria".

The rest of the evidence pin points its exact location, its opening in the North.

But going back to the "why". There has been a curtain of complete ignorance to this realm, this reality since at least the great flood "5500bc". Have we actually been a game board, a theater stage, a 3 D movie set, to them? Had they become addicted to "Playing the Game", watching the movie???

There can be no true judgment as to the who or why, at least until we are given a explanation into this situation. It may be they too were being covertly forced into the roles they played in this saga.

There is some information that can be considered in the Gospel Of Judas. Jesus basically admits that he comes from the "holy generation", or Hyperboria. During those days did even Jesus understand the true nature of that generation, the Anunnaki???

Judas said, "Master, just as you've listened to all of them, now listen to me too, because I've seen a great vision."

But Jesus laughed when he heard this. He said to him, "Why are you all worked up, you thirteenth demon? But speak up, and I'll bear with you."

Judas said to him, "In the vision, I saw myself. The twelve disciples are stoning me and 45 chasing [me rapidly]. And I also came to the place where [I had followed] you. I saw [a house in this place], and my eyes couldn't [measure] its size. Great people surrounded it, and that house had a roof of greenery. In the middle of the house was [a crowd …]. Master, take me in with these people!"

[Jesus] answered and said, "Your star has led you astray, Judas," and that "no person of mortal birth is worthy to enter the house you've seen, because that place is reserved for those who are holy. Neither the sun nor the moon will rule there, nor the day, but those who are holy will always stand in the realm with the holy angels. Look, I've told you the mysteries of the kingdom 46 and I've taught you about the error of the stars and […] sent [on high] over the twelve realms."

It wouldn't take much imagination to see this great house, with the green roof, is our Hollow Earth, where virtually everything, is green. Who were the "holy generation" Jesus spoke of. Plato may have told us, the ancient gods, the Anunnaki. 415 years later, Jesus would take the stage...

It appears we all, have been fooled...

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm just curious, how did you determine that King County International Airport was the location he was describing, and not Seattle-Tacoma International Airport? They are significantly different in their surroundings, of course Boeing Field (what I've called King County International for my entire life) opened first (1928) and was the primary airport for the Seattle area until 1944 when Sea-Tac opened. Since the story states that the shipwreck occurred in 1948, wouldn't they be referring to Sea-Tac? I probably missed something...

Thanks for the interesting post!

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: andy06shake

www.smithsonianmag.com...

Hoorah !! Another Famous Five 'tragic' !! " Soda pop & cucumber sandwiches all round " .

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots
*fistbump*

NO cucumber for me but yes, I think I had the whole series. For years that was all I wanted for birthdays and Christmas since like 2nd class or so. Some I bought myself from pocket money that I spared aside for the bus ticket and the actual book.

I would already start reading it at the bus stop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join