It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canelo Alvarez vs Jermell Charlo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Big fight tonight! Canelo Alvarez faces off against Jermell Charlo. Fight

It's a big fight but it is PPV and I will not pay for it. But I am interested to see how this turns out.

Canelo is, perhaps, the biggest star in boxing. He has a record of 59-2-2 with 39 knockouts. Charlo is 35-1-1 with 19 knockouts.

Should be good.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hope we can view it!!

a reply to: Blueracer

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Also 28 october tyson fury vs cameroon ufc champ francis .

Gonna be Epic

a reply to: Blueracer

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Big fight tonight! Canelo Alvarez faces off against Jermell Charlo. Fight

It's a big fight but it is PPV and I will not pay for it.

Should be good.

Jump on First Row Sports . EU and click always the 3-5 link hit the X’s and never pay for a fight or football game. I haven’t missed a fight or soccer game in 15 years

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Haha! Nearly the same with me. I found that site in the early 2010's, and when I can't access it regularly, at a bar, or a friends place, that's my go to.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Canelo wins the fight, picking up his 60th career win.

C anelo Alvarez dominates Jermell Charlo to retain undisputed championship: Full fight highlights and results

Canelo Alvarez was far too much tonight for Jermell Charlo, retaining his undisputed super middleweight championship with a dominant, 12-round unanimous decision in Las Vegas.

Canelo is 33 years old but still viewed as one of the top fighters in the world.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marceldp1

Fury will play with him, that’s not a real fight. 4 rounds and done. TBH it’s done in whatever round the gypsy community have agreed to bet on. Shambles of a match up when you consider Big Bang and Usyk are the real threats to his crown. Zhang is the only active heavyweight that can give Fury a real fight, any other match up is easy work for the Gypsy King.

Canelo is the greatest Mexican boxer since Chavez. Iron will, sound technical ability, rock iron chin, unlimited stamina and fierce power. The only fighter I can think of that could hold his own anywhere from welterweight to super-middle. His ring generalship is unmatched, eventually he’ll get to you with the grind. IMO a prime Canelo would walk down and take out mayweather, too young and inexperienced when he took on a defensive master. To give Mayweather his props, he always picked the right time to take on difficult opponents. Charlo is a good boxer but bit off more than he can chew.
edit on 1/10/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

join