It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware emergency upgrades

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"Emergency" updates in November and December will complete installation of pre-crime terrorist tracking on devices. Conservatives will be monitored...comments, videos, websites.

Reeducation? Worse?
We need alternative comms
2024 is going to be violent

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

Did you mean to post on BIN or GLP ??

Hobbits are going to play a Slayer song in my backyard while we all eat water.

I have now provided as much context or proof as you have.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It's a prediction, goof

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

on twitter there was something about a group predicting an earth-shattering event in november, december of this year. something always happens. natural disasters will increase anyway. have there ever been times of peace on the planet since we humans have existed?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It’s a riddle, not sure about prediction but I suggest you add some context as you come across as a nut nut!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

That maybe true, but if you didn't donate to a conservative last election, you did not experience the potential. I did.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dinnedwiththedevil

Nvm
edit on 29-9-2023 by GopiGrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Anyone critical of the OP as far as proof would do well to understanding that this is the Dreams and Predictions forum.

The basis of the forum is literally: Source? Me

Relax and don't participate if you don't like the forum

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If one were to take the OP at face value, then it means that their partial installs were incomplete and will require an *ahem* emergency update which of course is typical, seeing as they are pretty inept at this stuff.

I, of course, will still use the most vile, racist, horrible speech around my phone as I have been. Bastards are still targeting ads at me tho so I'll have to modify my behavior after the *ahem* emergency update and bring in some pre-crime speech as well.

Now where are those 500 or so words that were supposed to trigger the FBI that we heard about all those years ago because that really succeeded in thinning the conspiracy crowd. Maybe they'll include them in the *ahem* emergency update.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85

What exactly do disasters have to do exclusively with humans? Just asking for a dinosaur friend and many others who parished in mass extension events. I am certain they experienced their own natural disasters before they had all those big ones occure.

Life is not peaceful even without anything there to report it.

top topics

join