It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Dead at 90

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Speaking of which, I'm sure her name will appear as a vote for Joe in 2024.

I was thinking along the same lines. She will now vote democrat forever.

You are right. Senate records show Feinstein voting just after she died.

truthsocial.com...@loveletter316/111148956528682006

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wraiths

That was the scariest part of her situation.

They (the governor, the other senators, and the constituents) were all fine with unelected staffers performing the duties of a Constitutionally required elected representative.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Feinstein's death will be viewed in the same regards as a suicide.

Her achievements will always be overshadowed by her final selfish act. (Never stepping down)

That will be her legacy and what she'll be remembered for.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
Feinstein's death will be viewed in the same regards as a suicide.

Her achievements will always be overshadowed by her final selfish act. (Never stepping down)

Like Ruth bader Ginsburg. Liberals are still angry at her for dying while Donald Trump was president, instead of retiring while Barack Obama was president.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

She won't be remembered at all. She was just another corrupt politician who mostly served herself.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is just a publicity stunt to kick off her reelection campaign.

link   

edit on 29-9-2023 by CriticalStinker because: Double

link   

edit on 29-9-2023 by CriticalStinker because: Triple

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

RIP. First and longest serving Female US Senator.

Her career just lends to criticism. She was the first female mayor of San Fransisco, succeeding the first openly gay mayor after his assassination for being the first openly gay mayor.0 She used that assassination as the foundation for gun control legislation.

Her death will be okay to mock because being a California democrat automatically dehumanizes her to a beast of burden class.

She presided over the California that went from Republican to Democrat. From Nixon through Bush Sr. California was a red state. It all changed the year she was elected to the Senate, 1992. And never went back.

She was at the forefront of shaping the democrat party into the one it is today. She will leave a legacy of spearheading several environmental regulations and gun control laws.

And now she will be given a respectful national send-off and be replaced by decision of Gavin Newsom.

Newsom has stated he will appoint a black woman. Front runner in that regard is Barbara Lee, 76, from Oakland. Though he promised to appoint a black woman he could still go with Katie Porter (Irvine) or Adam Schiff (Burbank).

Those are the top names so far.
edit on 29-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArcAngel
I'm indifferent to her politics however, I believe it was selfish of her to not step down and let someone else that was much younger serve the state of California (of which she was elected).

This is exactly the reasons why there should be a maximum age and then forced retirement. I also believe we need term limits. Maximum of 2.

I agree with this.

No offense to more seasoned humans, but, an octogenarian+ today really cannot understand someone who is 30-40 years old. The world is wildly different today than it was when they were that age. The materially older law makers end up passing legislation they won’t be around to live through. That’s a tough pill to swallow for those who will be here to see the negative impacts of their legislation.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

She was at the forefront of shaping the democrat party into the one it is today.

This isn't something to be proud of.

You forgot to mention that she was essentially bought by China many years ago. All of her senate votes from a certain point in time onwards were Chinese votes by proxy.

Therefore any of her "accomplishments" are BS.

P.s. - lobbying to take away gun rights from Americans isn't an accomplishment.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Diane Feinstein
She is dying to still represent you

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks I would love to see the resulta of a forenci audit to see how she has looted the taxpayers for half a century.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I guess this is one way to get them to leave office. If there is one thing these traitors to this country cannot escape is death.
It will come for Schumer, Durbin, Biden, Pelosi, McConnel, etc. etc....I will put my money on nature to remove them since most of the citizens of this great country are asleep at the wheel taking the blue pill everyday to numb them from the reality that is inflation, wars and our tax dollars being stolen by our so called "elected officials" a reply to: VulcanWerks

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Diane Feinstein
She is dying to still represent you

Nothing has stopped her so far.

Just don’t expect her in the chambers.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

RIP. First and longest serving Female US Senator.

Her career just lends to criticism. She was the first female mayor of San Fransisco, succeeding the first openly gay mayor after his assassination for being the first openly gay mayor in 1978. She used that assassination as the foundation for gun control legislation.

Her death will be okay to mock because being a California democrat automatically dehumanizes her to a beast of burden class.

She presided over the California that went from Republican to Democrat. From Nixon through Bush Sr. California was a red state. It all changed the year she was elected to the Senate, 1992. And never went back.

She was at the forefront of shaping the democrat party into the one it is today. She will leave a legacy of spearheading several environmental regulations and gun control laws.

And now she will be given a respectful national send-off and be replaced by decision of Gavin Newsom.

Newsom has stated he will appoint a black woman. Front runner in that regard is Barbara Lee, 76, from Oakland. Though he promised to appoint a black woman he could still go with Katie Porter (Irvine) or Adam Schiff (Burbank).

Those are the top names so far.

I respect you Degradation33, enjoy your posts and your thoughts and opinions

I remember when she was first elected Mayor wasn't that during the Harvey Milk aftermath? Go listen to her speeches that Diane Feinstein died long ago.

She is likely a fine example of how the system, our 2 party system probably ruins what would be decent people. There are a lot of fine decent people that can be bought and paid for once they attain a position of power and status just because she is a woman makes no difference.

edit on 29-9-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

We used to lament the loss of hero's, great leaders, innovators, great minds and artists.

She was a politician.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We used to lament the loss of hero's, great leaders, innovators, great minds and artists.

She was a politician.

Not to mention she was one of two senators representing the most populace state and 7th largest economy in the world. Absent for months on end. She was part of a committee that couldn’t move on issues in her absence.

Condolences to her family, but it’s hard for me to have potty for her when her last acts were defiance to so many Americans. Putting her “legacy” and perceived entitlement above their needs.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She was a politician.

I'd say her bank account says she was

All this and her salary for Congress was $174,000. She had a helluva side gig

*** Disclaimer I abhor all politicians who have questionable and high 'networth" regardless of party affiliation***

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join