It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than 200 Democrats Join Republicans To Deliver Crushing Blow To Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So is there some hope left in the USA? This guy just hangs around like gum on ones shoe. So his administration wants to mess with everything including hunting and more. So will his administration depend on rabies to cull the herd if the hunters disappear. I used to hunt and still have my boom booms. I was trained by the state and have my license although I last hunted some 20 years ago.

Deliver Crushing Blow to Biden

The Biden Administration sought to block government funding for school shooting courses, such as hunting and archery, but the House voted against it this week by a landslide.

The Protecting Hunting Heritage and Education Act was passed in a 424-1 vote after it was discovered this summer that the Department of Education was restricting the funding for hunting and archery teaching in schools.

“Hunters and fishers are the best conservationists,” Rep. Mark Green (R-TN) stated. (Trending: 4 Uncomfortable Facts Supporting Biden Impeachment)

“Hunting, whether it be with a firearm or bow, is one of the most effective ways to control wildlife populations, protect our beautiful lands, and connect with nature. My Protecting Hunting Heritage and Education Act is critical for our children.”

Green also said students ought to “participate in enriching athletic activities that foster an appreciation for nature and the ability to focus on a goal.”

Its about time the current administration has been bitch slapped.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My sisters niece is in Archery.
She is in High school, and is so good, she competes at the national level.

Yeah, let's take that away from her.

But here in MI, they are destroying hunting pretty well, with all the new regulations. Older people are not going to get online, to report all the info they now want, about the deer they shot. And they keep jacking the price up.
We are already so overpopulated it is ridiculous.
They give out farm plots, the farmers shoot over 30 deer, and you don't even notice less deer.

I'm glad they stopped him. We need to teach more kids these skills

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
... This guy just hangs around like gum on ones shoe. ...

More like the smell of dog feces that you accidentally stepped in.

They are literally attacking everything. If it smacks of independence, the American way of life, health, sanity, normality, clear thinking.

Big Brother would be proud.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
The original ban was so stupid that it must have been a 20-year-old page who ordered Biden to sign / announce it. Whoever gets to him last on certain things can make Biden believe and do anything, including the janitor. People probably tell Biden that they’re the president and he’s still a senator, and he proudly does whatever they tell him because he’s getting to talk with the president.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Glad they stopped this. Did you hear about the new Biden phones? They are free but will only call Russia and China. They are planning to add N Korea soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

yes, im sure your local Demrat will be happy driving along, proud they stopped "the incel school shooters" when suddenly an 80lb doe totals their car...and said doe walks it off like nothing

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When they give shooting and archery lessons in school, they train the kids to be responsible with the weapons. That is a big part of the training. These kids if trained right are not the problem, it is the ones that are not trained to respect the guns along with the rights of other citizens that are the problem. Safety is a big part of that training. It is like martial arts, you learn to fight to protect yourself and they stress that using those skills requires self control. That is what they should do with gun training.

I never had official training with guns, I learned from the strictest person I know about guns, my father. He fought in WW11 and was a rifleman in the army, he was injured and was a POW for about ten months. He was very strict and safety minded, more than anyone training kids in a class would be because my father lived with me. If I had gotten into a fight at school, I would have lost my privilege to use the 22 rifle to hunt by myself in the woods....I was only ten and hunting with that rifle on my own at my uncles and on our farm being taught safety and having to prove I was safe with a BB gun for maybe four years or more before that. I would have the twenty two hunting with my father at eight, but it wasn't till I was ten that I could go out on my own with it.

I hardly ever go shooting anymore, and I have not shot any animal in maybe twelve years or so. It is easier to buy a half a head of beef than to shoot a deer and clean and process it. Heck, I live trap mice in the house and haul them a mile away, getting soft in my old age...realized all life is important, even life I am not happy having around. Those weasels and martins eat a lot of mice, I will let them come eat at our house all they want.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Protecting Hunting Heritage and Education Act was passed in a 424-1 vote

So, who was the 1 that voted for it?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

"" depend on rabies to cull the herd if the hunters disappear.""

so if we dont kill them,,,,,,,, they'll die.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I looked but could not find who it is?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sarcasticcritic

That's how nature works

Rabies Facts

Each year many cases of rabies develop among Texas wildlife and domestic animals. Rabies is a disease of overpopulation. It thrives where there is an abundance of wildlife, as there is in most counties in Texas.

It is possible to control this disease. People in several foreign countries and in some of our own states have, by working closely with their health and wildlife authorities, eliminated rabies as a threat to both animal and human life.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I looked but could not find who it is?

Maybe it wasn't a recorded vote...?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Per Fox News, it was Veronica Escobar, D-Texas.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Was it AI or a BOT?

How bout the ghost of living Al Gore?

Another OP says it was Veronica Escobar.

Now that surprises me. She may have simply pushed the wrong button

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: justmeonly

Per Fox News, it was Veronica Escobar, D-Texas.

Thanks... now, did she say anything about why she was the lone no vote?

top topics

join