It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has begun, ANZ bank massive system outages, withdrawal limits, hack or something else.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
ANZ bank nation wide has had all systems from internet banking to auto teller machines, and branch systems inaccessible.

www.news.com.au...

thenewdaily.com.au...

People cannot access their funds, check balances, phone banking also appears affected.

Woolworths a supermarket chain is affected, people can’t buy groceries. Cash only.

This stinks of more than a simple outage.

Even the staff can’t access their internal systems.

“The young guy said they are all locked out of their own system and unknown when it will be up and running.”

Looks more like a massive hack shutting down everything.

I hope our money is safe.

Though seems suspicious that the bank is allowing 200 dollar withdrawals as a maximum limit per account.

It has begun.

edit on 29-9-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Please define "It"?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

What we fear, the pain of not being able to access your own money.
Restricted withdrawals.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"...people can’t buy groceries. Cash only."

AAs a german (we love cash money for a good reason) i can only say:

edit on 29 9 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Cash is king!!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Cash is king!!

And that is the problem for those who try to create a dystopian future for us peasants. Cash gives us peasants "a bit" of liberty/freedom. And it can´t be switched off by pressing a button.

Here in Germany TPTB try everything to make it harder and harder to get cash, they want you to do everything online, want you to pay everything with your spyPhone or at least cards. For example, my bank, the Postbank, if one of their ATM machines breaks it will be removed, not repaired. And somehow, those three ATM machines at the Postbank headquarter 1-2km away, is always out of service a few minutes after the Postbank has closed. Almost every night and nearly every full weekend. Nobody can tell me that these only are coincidences.

But it doesn´t work here, people love "their" cash money. There are discounters (i know exactly one) with self check out (or how it is called), no cashier. And there are two "oldschool" cash registers with cashiers next to it. That self check out sh!t is always empty and the two oldschool cash registers are always full of customers. In many locations you can´t even pay with cards, plastic "money" here. Must have a good reason for those people not to accept anything else than "real" money. Possibly bad experiences were made with other payment methods except cash.

I personally never paid even only once with a card in my whole life because there simply is no reason to do it. It takes longer at the cash register, people often have to subscribe their bill because the supermarket/discounters knows somehow via the bank data that these people are poor and once had problems to pay something with their card. And with cash in your hands/pockets, you instantly notice how it get´s less after buying stuff. I have never been in debt to a bank for overdrawing my account. I only always bought and still buy what i can afford. When my money arrives i take it instantly home in form of cash. The bank will "work" with my money to make more money with it, without giving me anything for using my money to make more money (here, my tiny middle-finger, dear banksters). And i feel much safer if my money is with me instead in form of 0`s and 1`s on a banksters account. If i need a little "credit" then i lend some cash from friends and pay it back sooner than promised.

Yes, cash is king and people worldwide should use it more often, should take an example from us germans who cherish, care for and love cash before any other payment option. For very good reasons!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   
news.com.au

A spokesperson for the bank confirmed “most systems” were back online by about 5pm, including internet banking, ATMs, and the ANZ app.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
been seeing it a play out here for weeks now, but i see it more as the rush to make digital scalable has failed as badly as the rush to get intermittent windmills/solar to replace fossil fuels.

our base loads that is fossil fuels and cash are here to stay as the infrastructure isn't there to replace them.. the entire systems need overhauling first..

its a f*ck up of epic proportions..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

Please define "It"?

it has been happening for weeks now.. the it is the base load infrastructure that our society uses to work.. the intermittent green power can not replace our fossil fuel base load in the same way the infrastructure digital needs is not there witrhout cash..

we need cash/fossil fuels for society to operate..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Making money and passports electronic is the most insane plan.
Those are the two things that nothing should be able to stop it's usage.
Making these two highly important things electronic is like balancing a pyramid on it's head.
One way round it will last millennia, the other will be toppled by a light breeze.

And most of us here know that this insanity is on purpose.
They might as well just stop the pretence and just do it outright.

But so many people are like small children who literally can't see a crocodile because it's wearing a clown mask on it's nose.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

except they will, my recent experiences highlight that the app/electronic machines needed to buy rail tickets are down 50% of the time, my local coffee shops where i breakfast are down for days on end the most recent outage lasted 5 days, having to tell people to go away and get cash will not save them..

since covid i tend to keep my spend to hand in cash.. but reality is when public transport starts rejecting customers it only pushes people into cars..

we're seeing the system collapse in slow mo before our eyes. I've just come back from a 7 night holiday/vacation in my own country [England] and retailers where only accepting cash.. thats going to spread..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Try to buy an airline ticket and cash far as I know you can't do it these days.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Try to buy an airline ticket and cash far as I know you can't do it these days.

thereares always ways. in my youth you went to a travel agent and brought tickets uk town centres still have travel agents so there is always a way to buy tickets with cash, i used to go in weekly as part of a payment plan for a holiday.

if these kinds of brokers didn't exist the elderly would not be able to go on holidays or get house, car or medical insurance..

its the part of the economy these digital fanatics forget exists..

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

You hit the nail on the head, her in Victoria, Dan the dictator threw thousands of millions on solar and wing to replace coal power stations.

It’s predicted that this summer we will have blackouts, as the baseline is diminishing and there are too many new homes coming on line, demand is greater than supply.

The Geelong mass battery only guarantees a half hour supply of power in peak demand, so it’s useless 23.5 hours a day.

Power companies are reducing feed in tariff rates, it is a forked situation.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It’s getting worse, the atm fees are 3.00 dollars to take out at non bank atms.

It’s getting worse now, and will

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Granted, All the major banks are increasing merchant fees.

I was at one place, their eftpos surcharge was 1.5 percent.

I said that defer is pathetic. I said to the owner, is that to deter people so they pay cash and you don’t report your earnings to pay your taxes.

The guy told me to get out.

I a not adverse to paying cash though to avoid contributing into the economy, I have issue with.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think postage stamps are still legal tender! I haven’t tried it, it would be fun though.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I saw the news tonight, and any vehemiately deny it was a cyber attack.

Why say it isn’t when it sounds like they are in denial

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I remember when tax stamps were a thing. In the cash economy of seasonal farm-work, employers purchsed tax stamps at the post office. Anyone could purchase tax that way.

Not any more is my understanding. Maybe they have those old printing press' stored somewhere.

I think postage stamps are still legal tender! I haven’t tried it, it would be fun though.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So the "it" is more precisely the kaos they're aiming for by
shutting down the ability to do business in the current system
of cash and carry. Where by the kaos will serve up many dead
(Most of us know they want that). All as it opens the door for the
one true goal being the only solution that will stop the carnage.

Total police state and the end of Constitutional rights, Freedom
of speech and our ability to resist the tyranny and control they
seek to impose. The ushering in of their utopia will be the end
of any pursuit of happiness for everyone but the globalists.

So "It" is happening as we speak and there isn't a damn thing
can do to stop em.

.NICE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join