It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Fields EMF's in The Home Causing Serious Heath Issues? Please Help!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have written many threads here on ATS about Paranormal Activity and electrical anomalies in that our electronic equipment gets zapped even though I have three levels of surge protection. We had Eaton Whole Home Surge Protection installed in 2020 along with two new circuit breaker panels and all new breakers. The situation has improved but we still have ongoing issues as I lost another new Stereo Receiver last year in 2022.

Electromagnetic Fields by World Health Organization

This morning I once again heard an odd noise so I downloaded an EVP tester to my Android phone just to see if I can sense anything. So from Google Play I downloaded EMF Detector by Ash Aqua Vision.

EMF detector by Ash Aqua Vision

In brief the majority of the home and outdoors reads that the EMF is near 500 milliGauss [mG]. The Dominion Energy Transformer at the curb measures 1360 milliGauss.

I read that the earth typically gives off ~ 500 milliGauss [mG]

So heres the odd stuff. Iron kitchen table frame is at 1130 mG, Light Fixture @ 1100 mG, wifes alarm clock @ 4600 mg and mine @ 2200 mG. Front steps iron railing @ 1100 mG. Entire upper rear deck porch atmosphere @ 6' wide by 20' long which has metal chair frames and a 20' long iron railing all over 1100 mG. Hot Water tank 1100 mG. NOTE many numbers were just rounded up or down. So this software has a siren and vibrates and boy did it go nuts. Even our 19 year old cat who is deaf could here it.

At this point I will buy a real one for ~ $100 as far as I am concerned this house has issues and it may be from EMF generated by lake Murray in South Carolina. I can use a professional meter to see what's ongoing here.

Heres another point of reference. Our Gas Cooktop in off was over 1100 mG, Microwave ~ 700 mG in off state. Refrigerator was over 1100 mG.

SUMMARY:

I am not saying that the EMF tester I am using is accurate or even any good but it is picking up something. I am asking you to download the Free App [yea, its for "ghosts"] and just check the EMF background readings in your home and report back on this thread.

At this time I am now wondering as to whether all those items manufactured in one specific country are leeching EMF's into our homes while we head down a downward spiral. My wife's alarm clock radio located just 3' from her head on a night table at 4600 milliGauss , mG was manufactured by Nelsonic model NLC695, made in China.

Please help as we may help all of us based on what is observed

UPDATE:

I also just downloaded another App as I found out that Electromagnetic Radiation is also measured in milliGauss [mG]. I downloaded Radiation Detector - Detect EMF by JK Apps.inc from Google Play. It was free. It went off the charts serious radiation at the kitchen table, outdoor upper patio deck and at both LED alarm clock radios. Majority is fine. Now the former home owner worked as a manager at the local Nuke Plant. He had an empty file folder titled " radiation exposure". Could it be that he was contaminated and that would explain the wrought iron kitchen table and deck rail and front porch rail as those all came with the home and he made contact with them? . The clocks came with us. All the other metal lights and decorations was made in China metal.

Radiation Detector - Detect EMF

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Hey you've got me thinking and wanting to try myself now.
With the limited knowledge I have of EMF issues, I'm wondering does this only relate to mains-grid powered stuff?
All my electricity (for over 3years now) has come from my own self built home solar 'farm' and batteries bank.

Pretty much ALL my equipment was made in China though, so if the risk is in hidden rogue electronics by the CCP then I'll admit I'm probably screwed when 'they' flick their switch!😱

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73

Read my add on as now I am getting concerned. This guy was a pack rat and would use commercial paint. Those wrought iron metal rails may have been painted with used paint from the Nuke Plant?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Now the former home owner worked as a manager at the local Nuke Plant. He had an empty file folder titled " radiation exposure". Could it be that he was contaminated and that would explain the wrought iron kitchen table and deck rail and front porch rail as those all came with the home and he made contact with them?

Have you ever visited a nuclear power plant? The chances this happened are relative low while of course the possibility is there.

At least here you are scanned for radiating particles, for this you have to go into a machine. Then they scan and if you are "hot", then you have to rinse and repeat while undressing and leave the clothes on site for proper disposal.

What you want to do is get a Geiger counter and measure it, not download an app for your phone that for sure has no Geiger counter, everything else is speculation. If you have hot particles at your home then you should call the authorities and remove yourself from the area.

This is no joke, IF you really suspect you have hot particles in and around your home it is your duty to report. Everything else is just babble on the internet.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Get a real EMF meter. They're eBay for as little as 20 bucks, though you might want to spend a bit more for higher-end model.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope that I can shed a little light on your dilema

First are you or anyone in your household experiencing health issues from some sort of possible exposure or are you just generally concerned? There actually are people who have health issues when exposed to some types of electromagnetic fields. Back when I was a satellite and radio engineer I met a few of them in Greenbank, WV....it is a radio quiet zone due to the large radio astronomy antenna there. The US Navy and NSA also had a satellite down station there so it is extremely "clean" in relation to electrical noise.

Second cell phone gauss meters only present a very rough and not very accurate picture of the electromagnetic spectrum that surrounds all of us. The internal Hall Effect sensor is the same one that the compass on the phone uses for direction and just is not much good in determining such fields. It can however provide good relative indication of the differing field intensities around various locations and objects.

Geiger counters can be fairly readily found, I still have one from back when Civil Defense services existed instead of 911 call centers.

If there are large, high powered broadcast stations nearby you can request a field survey be provided to you to determine what level of radio frequency radiation you might be subjected to.

Third you can have the local utility power provider perform a ground inspection and check of your incoming power. You cannot imagine all the strange things a intermittent ground or neutral can do inside a residense.

Good luck with your endeavor

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

Thank you. The electric company sawed down a tree that had compromised their transformer several weeks ago. Since we have lived here we continually have micro second power outages. Not just us the entire block. The next door neighbor has burned through 5 refrigerators in less than 15 years. He doesn't buy the cheap ones.

I had an AV guy here two years ago. He said that WIFI is not reliable anywhere on the lake and many of his customers who have high end stereo gear as in $10,000 amps and more are also getting their stuff zapped. No one knows the answer to that.

I had to start somewhere so I used a free phone app which could be junk. I have used three different Apps and they are all picking up the same readings.

Now I will go pro.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Will do and thanks!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

This is no joke, IF you really suspect you have hot particles in and around your home it is your duty to report. Everything else is just babble on the internet.

Agree and I will pursue with Fire Department

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You are using a radio device that makes electromagnetic signals even to just make the screen work to measure electromagnetic fields? It doesn't work that way. It sounds like the apps are using the radio receiver and or the compass for a metal detector.

I would suggest you get something that is a dedicated meter if it worries you. Nothing with any screen or digital display because that defeats the purpose by the device measuring itself. It needs to have an old school moving needle and knobs on it.

You can also make your own with a multimeter. Just get a germanium diode and put it across the input with an antenna made of a couple of wires about a foot long pointing out in opposite directions. This makes an unturned radio that picks up all electromagnetic radiation in the area and gives you a field strength reading.

Ionizing radiation, nuclear radiation, is not detected by such a device. You need a Geiger counter for that if that worries you. One with a screen is fine because it does not interfere with its own readings. The Russians make the best ones. I have a digital Russian made one. If you get one, don't fear the bananas. They are naturally slightly radioactive from the potassium.

If the previous owner of the house had been contaminated, he would never have been let out of the nuclear plant. They check everyone and everything before they are allowed to leave the plant property.

Edit: Most fire departments have no clue about this. I know of one that called out the national nuclear hazmat team from readings that he got from his own luminous watch he was wearing. Try calling a local medical facility that handles nuclear medicine for advice. They will know who can check your house for ionizing radiation.
edit on 28-9-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Floating ground or bad neutral wire connections can do this.

When I got a wall put down in my shop suddenly the lights started to go disco style. Due to vibrations of the jackhammer some connection at the fusebox where the cable comes into the house went loose. Lucky the electrician was also there and reacted instantly but had to set up a rubber mat and his helmet and rubber gloves to do it. I only watched from distance, looked scary.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hey, WG! Have your house checked for Radon. It seems to be common here in SC and especially around Lake Murray. Also there are countless 115KV lines that cross the lake. One could be near your house. I've seen many people build homes right next to the 115KV right-of-ways. Seems to be an increase in cancer near 44KV to 115KV transmission lines. You'll want to be at least 1/2 mile away from any high voltage lines. So far SC doesn't have any 230 KV lines operational, although I have heard Duke Power is looking at the increase in transmission voltage. Another radiational source are smoke detectors which use Americium in their circuits to detect smoke. Check for that also.

Hope everything turns out OK for you and your family. Radon, if detected can be semi-neutralized in some circumstances. I think it depends on the construction of the house.

Good luck, my friend!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

the wrought iron kitchen table and deck rail and front porch rail as those all came with the home

Years ago-back in the early 80's I believe-Mexico was busted for using wrought iron in the production of very popular tables and outdoor railings. It was quite a big deal for months as the US was pretty flooded with the stuff.
Homes and businesses were having to replace fences, railing, furniture, decretive pieces-it was everywhere.

You might want to start by checking the age of any wrought iron or scrap metal projects around your home.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Try EMF blankets. Cheap off Amazon.

Also, get a decent meter.

Also cheap off Amazon. 😎

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The EMF could be coming in through the ground in the building which would electrify things even if they are not on. The charge could be coming through the ground rod even, or through the load side bound to the ground on the panel.

How it gets to the ground outside is the question, where is it coming from? Ground currents do happen naturally in nature, but those are not usually EMF if I got that information right, but I suppose a charge could be coming from somewhere and tagging to the ground currents.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I will get a decent meter. Thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That's what I was thinking as this home was built in 1994. That would account for the iron railings and table. The light is steel tubing that was bought in 2003. We also have a tubular steel coated exercise benches that are also triggering the App. One bought ~ 2003 and the bench in 2015.

All are Powder Metal Coated. The railings were spray painted

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I thought about that also. We are on a hill that drops 20' as we have a walk out ground floor. Drainage is good. The test bags are cheap as I did it once in another home.

Excellent suggestion.

We are far away from High Voltage lines and Cell Towers. Our Cell Signal is so weak we and others drop calls all the time. Whatever is ongoing here has been ongoing for years. I have never lived in a home with so many millisecond power outages. When I discussed it with the Dominion Energy Supervisor when they reset the Transformer at the street after sawing a tree down he said that that's their circuit breaker tripping inside the Transformer.

Knowing as to how they do things in the state it would not surprise me that someone fluffed up somewhere and they wont say squat

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You live by any transmission towers?

High...super high incidents of cancer in babies and children...and other auto immune incidents due to constant irradiating yards n playground. Homes are always cheaper near there...esp towers lined up on state land.

*ETA: Orbs, sounds, wavy visual disturbances...a few others are often noted.

edit on 09231630America/ChicagoFri, 29 Sep 2023 09:58:16 -050058202300000016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 09230630America/ChicagoFri, 29 Sep 2023 10:00:06 -050000202300000006 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Contaminated metals illegally slipped into the manufacturing process seems to be a reoccurring problem. I hope you can get to the bottom of things without too much hassle and expense!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join