It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Suppressing Drugs are Given to the Public Through Toilet Paper, Rather than Food and Water

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I wipe with a bald Eagle. It's technically not illegal, and he seems to not mind much as long as he's had enough Dramamine.

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I decided to treat myself to a toilet brush, but went back to TP because it was just to harsh..

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wiredcerebellum

Either you or your landlord is soon to be quite unhappy.

Snek.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Uh, oh.....

duck......

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Only question I need answered, “can you smoke it?”

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It’s really just called the short story forum.

At the top of your screen, go to Forums, then scroll down to the Information and Collaboration category. Within, you will find Short Stories.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Joke's on them, I have a bidet.

Don't now what the heck you are doing but I also have a bidet and I use TP to wipe off the water from my bum so I'm not getting my undies all wet.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
A little off subject but have you ever wondered why you always had to buy tissue constantly with runny noses.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Some toilet papers contain lavender and other smells, which are psychoactive. Lavender can be absorbed through the skin, and if you tie it to something like propylene glycol or another emulsifier, it could gain access of absorption to the cells and consequently to the bloodstream....in theory...but I have no clue how to know how much of an increase it would be. You would have to ask the scientists designing these chemicals added to the toilet paper if it is happening.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Mind blown🤯

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I heard it's shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and all forms of soap. Johnson & Johnson is part of The Toiletre Industrial Complex, forming "The Big Four" with Proctor & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, and Unilever.

Dove, one of the most bought brands, laces their soap with sodium pentathol and sodium amytal. Soft soap? 35% barbiturates.

They work in conjuction with The Entertainment Complex and FCC, because they need to simultaneously broadcast ELF signals between 0 and 125 hertz.

Laced in every broadcast is a hidden signal that is in the delta through Gamma band and is either perceived or heard audibly by the mind. It's mostly advertisements. Pretty much anything they want you to think.

The microdose of the drugs in the shampoo and such "opens the mind" to be receptive to the electromagnetic waves. Everyone is drugged to be manchurian candidates and slaves. Trigger words. Embedded signals in candy commercials.

But they use the soap to give you drugs, and then radio waves to control you. That's how I heard it anyway.
edit on 29-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

dumbing us down to their level, from their millenia of inbreeding
we are all gonna be as bright as king cha'els

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Toilet Paper Conspiracy

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Take one look at the 16 syllable chemical makeup of these products. I use BRAVO SIERRA and love it. a reply to: Degradation33

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join