It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Suppressing Drugs are Given to the Public Through Toilet Paper, Rather than Food and Water

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If the elites are administering mind suppressing drugs to the population, I doubt it is occurring through the consumption of our food or water supply. This method is slow and subject to first pass metabolism.

However, hear me out. There is an administration route for drugs that would bypass first pass metabolism if the public were receiving something. That route is through the rectum. I propose that these mind suppressing drugs, hormones, or toxins are being administered through the application of toilet paper. Due to the bypass of metabolism, these drugs would be extremely fast acting, and because of our frequent use of toilet paper, would be applied numerous times per day.

Baby wipes likely have a lower dose of the drug so that babies can still be exposed to mind suppression tactics at a young age and the drugs are diluted with a water base.

This is also likely the reason for the toilet paper shortage during coronavirus pandemic. It was a propaganda method to get the public to apply more toilet paper to their bodies to further get us under mental control.

Although it’s out there, this may also be the reason women have such intense menstrual cycles with extreme cramps and pain. They are applying the toilet paper directly to their vaginal area during cleaning. Hence, whatever drugs (hormones, toxins) are in the toilet paper have a direct route to affect their menstrual cycles. Think about it. Shouldn’t millions of years of evolution have completely eliminated period pains? That doesn’t seem to be a trait that would have been selected for.

Just food for thought.
edit on 28-9-2023 by wiredcerebellum because: Fixed a typo.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: wiredcerebellum

Joke's on them, I have a bidet.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You are a wise person. a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It came in really handy when all the morons bought up all the TP when covid kicked off.
edit on 28-9-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The elites probably wanted the old stock off the shelves so they could implement a fresh batch to everyone. a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The good news is that this would be relatively easy to test for at a lab- just mix a few dozen squares of TP into some water, strain, and have the water tested.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So what kind of drug was on your toilet paper this morning?

Is the analysis already back?
edit on 28.9.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Fortunately I use paper towels at this moment in my life.a reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

How can you make sure these are not drugged too?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I can’t but I figure it’s less likely because most people don’t use them for toilet paper. a reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I like your theory

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thank you! a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So you don't know? Just like with toilet paper?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Do you understand the foundation of “conspiracy theories?”a reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You're at this point just making things up and then call it a conspiracy theory with zero interest in more than just presenting your theory. Be prepared to be challenged on your theories. If you want a place where this won't happen write a diary or something.

Do you understand the concept of a discussion forum?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

i will admit-
i had a fistulla once.

once.
the doc told me, 'it comes back 25% of the time...'

i showered a lot back then. but now ANYTIME i go to the bathroom, i shower.
unless its an emergency.

plus, i can go to my gym, bathroom, shower, leave even.
so i use my gym's bathroom in emergencys too lol.
i was on a date once in nyc, dropped the girl off at the party early, told her gonna look for parking, drove to my gym, bathroom, showered, drove back within 1 hour. she never knew lol

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Do you understand the foundation of “conspiracy theories?

yes i do, and i also understand when someone keeps throwing sh@@ at the wall and hope it sticks.

you fall into the latter.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Japanese Toilets all-round troops.

Problem solved.

Mind Suppressing Drugs are Given to the Public Through Toilet Paper, Rather than Food and Water

How would that work for our Muslim cousins who I'm inclined to believe don't use the stuff the same way we do?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I like your out of the box thinking. I think you could turn this idea into a great short story. You know there’s a short story forum here, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Really? What’s it called. I have a few short stories I want to throw on there! Thank you for the compliment. a reply to: QRST4

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join