It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, Pet Goat II; The video that becomes more relevant with the passage of time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Do you have original thread link?

Yes, here is the original thread from July of 2012.

As you can see, the original vid that nimbinned posted is unavailable.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound
a reply to: ColeYounger

Watch it in .25 speed and think like a mason. You’ll see 9/11 of course, La Haina on fire with 9/23 allllllll over the place. If you’re familiar with Masonic symbolism, it’s very eye opening. Without the context, would be very confusing. But to me, this is the single craziest piece of predictive programming out there. Or it was until it was taken down a couple weeks ago.
This isn’t predictive programming
Any latent message in this film is easily explained by the bizzaro ideas of conspiracy theories floating around online as source material or inspiration for said short film .

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WolfPants

Okie dokie, what do I know anyhow?

Something else you can dismiss if you’d like is that rituals can be repeated over and over and over again with the intent of bringing events to fruition. Even if those rituals stem from a video of a ritual being played over and over again on the internet. Playing it more in hopes to understand it is fruitless for those that don’t understand the symbolism and actually only helps perform the ritual again and again. The fact that the company that made the film 404’d the other day also has meaning. BUT then again what do I know?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopeisasound

Okie dokie, what do I know anyhow?

Something else you can dismiss if you’d like is that rituals can be repeated over and over and over again with the intent of bringing events to fruition. Even if those rituals stem from a video of a ritual being played over and over again on the internet. Playing it more in hopes to understand it is fruitless for those that don’t understand the symbolism and actually only helps perform the ritual again and again. The fact that the company that made the film 404’d the other day also has meaning. BUT then again what do I know?

Im a 25 yr plus member in a fraternal society & laugh at all the ideas people have about us lol

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Do they still wake you up and call you in for all the real important meetings? Lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We know.........

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I enjoyed that video when it came out thoroughly. Granted I don't need to use it as any type of prophecy, or instructional video on how to perceive current events etc. That said, I do appreciate the time, effort and creative liberty the creator took to attempt to symbolize the world and all that makes it up beyond just people living as people. The religious, esoteric, magic, human nature aspects were more delightful than most 2 hour Hollywood movies I've seen since the 90s.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: Daughter2
Watched it - yes, it's a bit trippy. I didn't understand all the symbolism

I did notice the old woman in prison with the real breast and period. What is that supposed to symbolize?

One explanation was that the old woman represented the Whore of Babylon, who will be freed at the time of the apocalypse, and then continue her corruption and prostitution.

Ghislaine?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join