It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, Pet Goat II; The video that becomes more relevant with the passage of time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's hard to believe it's been over 10 years since ATS member nimbinned brought us this incredible video. If anyone still has not seen it, here you go.
A toast to nimbinned for turning us on to this. His thread had almost 200 flags, and over 20 pages of discussion.

The imagery is mind-blowing, and it's packed with symbolism from the intro to the finish.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The TV screen thing that's pestering the random person, oh boy.... that's spot on... especially since this is from 2012, before you would've expected screens taking over people's minds
edit on 26-9-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Another heavy scene is around 2:15, where Osama Bin Laden, wearing a military uniform with a CIA insignia, is performing a magic ritual under a red moon.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Watch it in .25 speed and think like a mason. You’ll see 9/11 of course, La Haina on fire with 9/23 allllllll over the place. If you’re familiar with Masonic symbolism, it’s very eye opening. Without the context, would be very confusing. But to me, this is the single craziest piece of predictive programming out there. Or it was until it was taken down a couple weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The graffiti by the snowbank at 1:50 says "PSALM 23"

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hopeisasound

Can you explain 9/23 to me?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

How versed are you on Masonic imagery? Biblical prophecy? Numerology? Mysticism etc? It all ties in and if there were a quick way to sum it up, I’d tell ya. It’s can be a lot of things. But those that look for it know exactly what it means when they see it…not the answer you wanted I’m sure but if you do some digging here and there you can start to get an idea.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Can you explain 9/23 to me?

I know you were asking hopeisasound, but if I can add some info.... this may explain the 9/23 subject a bit.
edit on 26-9-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2023 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Dude I watched that for the first time in a frame of mind that some would say to be a bit trippy.
If ya ever want to force a "flash back" then watch that sh!t.
edit on 26-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece of work! I have never heard of this film & there
is so much symbolism it will talk a while to really see it all, however I greatly enjoyed it & passed it
along to other artist friends.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

How versed are you on Masonic imagery? Biblical prophecy? Numerology? Mysticism etc?

Somewhat, but 9/23 is new to me.

I do like Mark 9:23 "all things are possible for those who believeth".

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful piece of work! I have never heard of this film & there
is so much symbolism it will talk a while to really see it all, however I greatly enjoyed it & passed it
along to other artist friends.

Cheers
Ektar

Glad you enjoyed it. When it was posted here initially, we watched it over and over, and discussed it for days.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for the part where wall street collapses.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The CIA symbol on OBLs jacket is funny.
Is that the Viking funeral of our spirituality at the end?

Great animation style-getting Dali vibes from some of it.
Is it really 10 years old?
It still looks really new and fresh.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Screens were already taking over people's minds, long before 2012.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Watched it - yes, it's a bit trippy. I didn't understand all the symbolism

I did notice the old woman in prison with the real breast and period. What is that supposed to symbolize?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Watched it - yes, it's a bit trippy. I didn't understand all the symbolism

I did notice the old woman in prison with the real breast and period. What is that supposed to symbolize?

One explanation was that the old woman represented the Whore of Babylon, who will be freed at the time of the apocalypse, and then continue her corruption and prostitution.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Until this often repeated viewing,,,, i did not realize the 6 minute mark begins the global collapse of modern civilization/societies including the demolition of the 3 pyramids on Giza plateau...''

the red haired Jesus being witness & instigator ? for the64 second timeline of decomposing the old worlds building icons and engineering feats as the boat in which he stands, floats toward the western 'sunset'

link   

Until this often repeated viewing,,,, i did not realize the 6 minute mark begins the global collapse of modern civilization/societies including the demolition of the 3 pyramids on Giza plateau...''

the red haired Jesus being witness & instigator ? for the64 second timeline of decomposing the old worlds building icons and engineering feats as the boat in which he stands, floats toward the western 'sunset'

link   
Do you have original thread link?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join