It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Whales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sometimes politics becomes art. This little excerpt from a Trump speech could also be part of a South Park episode or something written by Douglas Adams. Well, this action with the "Glock" also has something.(; No offense, it's just a funny video. The Donald is entertaining, i have to give him that.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: malte85
He’s entertaining enough that he likely pretended the whole gun thing just to make stupid people scream about it for weeks, then make it into a stand up routine mocking them.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
He’s entertaining enough that he likely pretended the whole gun thing just to make stupid people scream about it for weeks, then make it into a stand up routine mocking them.

I would applaud if he did something like that consciously but I have my doubts. Whats for sure: The political landscape in the U.S. is the biggest circus in the world. Not a good thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

More likely that he has no idea what the gun laws are in the US and isn't particularly interested in obeying the law anyway. That might explain why he has 91 counts outstanding.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If you are in doubt..

About whether or not a post you have made, or one you are considering making, is too muddy.....
Well, it very well could be too muddy.

And the Mud Pit is gone.

YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

More likely that he has no idea what the gun laws are in the US and isn't particularly interested in obeying the law anyway. That might explain why he has 91 counts outstanding.

Yes, nice reply to the well proven Hunter Biden gun felonies.

If this Trump thing never happened, like hundreds of other fake stories, you’ll never admit it.

And so it goes. That is you.
edit on 26-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

I would applaud if he did something like that consciously but I have my doubts. Whats for sure: The political landscape in the U.S. is the biggest circus in the world. Not a good thing.

Based on your amazing reading of his mind.

We’ve seen Biden and Harris for 4 years, Trump not even slightly involved. But of course you lump them together for no explicable reason.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If this Trump thing never happened, like hundreds of other fake stories, you’ll never admit it.

That seems to be a bit snarky.
And why would Trump know the gun laws of any state as he has security detail 24/7?
The dude is a walking Fort Knox and would have no reason to know.
And like or dislike boomer he isn't stupid. He is extremely smart. Maybe just doesn't jive with many ideas you do. And that's ok.
edit on 26-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

That seems to be a bit snarky.
And why would Trump know the gun laws of any state as he has security detail 24/7?
She dude is a walking Fort Knox and would have no reason to know.
And like or dislike boomer he isn't stupid. He is extremely smart. Maybe just doesn't jive with many ideas you do. And that's ok.

Either something is logical or it’s not. Cheerleading for the thoroughly discredited Bidens while hating Trump based on no-proof civil suits ruled by democrat judges ….. not rooted in logic.
Loving the worst admin of all time, and hating the most productive presidency in decades, not rational.
This type of thing never made someone smart.
But you go on. Free country and all that. Which your folks are tightening down to not-free on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

If that's the take you got from my post then that's fine.
Let me make something clear though. I don't have my folks. I have red white and blue and a clear understanding of freedom. Don't think for a second I don't stand for that.
When it comes to being American I am your dude and I don't take lightly to people saying otherwise to me.
So please don't mate.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

The dude is a walking Fort Knox and would have no reason to know.

I'm surprised that no one is asking "Why? would Trump even consider buying a gun..Now?

Is there any indication, or information, about him owing a firearm, previously? Or even expressing an interest in owning a weapon before now?

Given his current circumstances, might there not be reason to be justifiably concerned that he could be seeking a means to self-harm?

Trump's self-image is extremely important to him. He sees himself as a "Winner", as "Strong" and dominant in all situations. To the extent that he supposedly found it inconceivable that he lost to "weak" Biden in 2020.

But now he faces the possibility of spending years, even decades, behind prison bars; under the complete control of others; existentially at the mercy of people he likely considers the dregs of humanity. And, given his age and the severity of the charges against him, he could conceivably spend at least the better part of his remaing life in such confinement.

It is also unlikely that he trusts that the justice system will treat him with the (lenient) "fairness" he believes he deserves; in fact, I'm sure he expects that, given the chance, the courts will try to "punish" most severely.

Likely (and perhaps, justifiably) he feels betrayed by many of those around him.

Given all this, if things go badly for him in the coming months,

Might he not consider taking his own life as a final act of self-assertive defiance, and as a means to deny his "enemies" the opportunity to humiliate him in "defeat"?

His security can protect him from "outside" threats, but unless they stand by him in the toilet and essentially lie in the bed with him as he sleeps, they cannot protect him from himself.

IF Trump has bought a handgun, I'd start worrying about his state of mind...very seriously.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Can’t he plead affluenza like that dweeb kid who killed someone, or like whatever.

a reply to: Mantiss2021

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My goodness, a lot of posts trying to be Trump man bad. Look at the OP, watch the video and take the message in. Trump is telling the TRUTH, not joking/gaming about. The serious message he is telling you is this administration is using any method to control you (trying to limit boat ownership/ travel) AND their silly policy of off shore wind farms come with serious consequences. And nothing to do with the normal populace.

new topics

top topics

join