It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with the Sun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Let’s look at cycles and see if we can find a possible answer.

Our 4 Jovian (larges) planets and their positions are proven to be the most influential in the Sun’s output cycles.

Our Sun:
Is a variable star that controls our solar system’s climate and makes life on Earth’s as we know it possible. Angular momentum by bodies (planets) inside our Solar System determines our Barycentre (gravitational balancing point) and together with all the fluctuating magnetic fields and polarities, controls the variations.

11.2 year Cycle: (8-14 year)

Our Sun goes through a cycle known as the “Schwabe Sunspot Cycle” which is used as the standard, by measuring its sunspot count with an average length of 11.2 years. The main players for controlling this period are the resonance between Earth/Moon and Venus in relation to the position of Jupiter that are mostly constrained between the 9.93 year spring tidal period of Jupiter and Saturn, and the 11.86 year tidal orbital period of Jupiter. It can however fluctuate between shorter 8 and longer 14 year periods with possible double peaks inside longer cycles depending on the 4 Jovian planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) positions.
This cycle is proven not only for the last 400 years but also in 1000 years of historical records of "severe winters".

208 year Suess Cycle:

The 208 year Suess cycle is one of the most dominant and a “Major” cycle for climate change on Earth and linked to the Jovian planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune which fluctuate between the 172 Jose and 208 De Vries cycles. This cycle have clear heating/cooling periods around 100 years for both parts and fit with changing weather patterns well documented in financial collapses, colder climates, civil wars, social unrest, and epidemic literature since 1148, 1320, 1491, 1663, 1835 and around 2000.
The 172 Jose cycle leads the way outside Grand Minimums and Maximums (GM’s) and the 208 year De Vries cycle comes to the foreground inside (GM’s) when the Uranus/Neptune combined strength is strong enough, to cause perturbations in the Jupiter/Saturn cycle with Saturn on the opposite side with the main driver the Uranus/Neptune conjunction (171.4 years). These conjunctions come in groups of disturbances usually in 3’s with each disturbance separated by around 40 years. However if al 3 are strong in one group, which are very rare, they normally produces a strong and lengthy grand minima (depending on “The Mercury Effect”) like the Sporer and Maunder.
The longer-period variations such as the de Vries (208-year) cycle have high amplitudes during the (GM’s) sequences and are undetectable in between.
When looking at the Sunspot record which has more resolution than the proxy record it can be seen that the highest and lowest period of solar activity happens around the Angular Momentum Peak (AMP) events.
We reached the high around 2007-2009 therefore will be cooling down till around 2100-2110.

1 470 ± 500 Year Bond Cyclic Event: (Abrupt Gravitational & Magnetic Stress/Civilization Collapse Events)

There is no consensus on the trigger for this cyclic event with different hypothesis from cosmic-radiation cycle causing volcanism and/or Atlantic Ocean circulation and many more.
The reason I personally favour is the near square alignment formed by the Jovian planets every ±1500 years on one side of the sun. This gravitational and magnetic push/pull between the large planets and the Sun can cause the Earth’s crust to be influenced when passing between them, therefore the Volcanism and Glaziers discharges found in studies around this event.
These undeniable events (a sudden decrease in global temperatures) happens around the time of the near square formation of the Jovian planets and we should experience it from between 2023 through 2024 with the most likely date on 8 April 2024 during an Moon eclipse in the Northern hemisphere over America.

It is also speculated that the Jovian planets could combined their influence forming a second magnetic field (ellipsoid) in our solar system during this period. Although weaker it will place Earth between two opposing fields during transit.
During the 8.2-kiloyear event, linked to the 1,500-year event the atmospheric methane concentration decreased by 80 ppb, an emission reduction of 15%, by cooling and drying at a hemispheric scale. This will explain the final collapse of the Laurentide Ice Sheet and Meltwater pulse sea-level rise during a global cooling period for about 300 years. The ice and water entering the oceans also make sense in a sea level rise while the Earth is busy cooling.
Heinrich events are a natural phenomenon around this time in which large armadas of icebergs broke off from glaciers and traverse the North Atlantic like the final collapse of the Laurentide Ice Sheet and Melt-water pulse mentioned above.
Due to the fluctuating severity (from low to massif earth changes) in this cycle, it cannot be taken lightly and definitely not a time to be close to any earthquake fault, volcano or ocean – suggest an inland holiday in the mountains.

Video’s about the 1500 year cycle

The Scottish Astrologer

David Dubayne - Adapt Video

Now we need to look at the brilliant work of Prof Valentina Zharkova

“The Mercury Effect”
Mercury rotates in 87.45 days around the Sun. Due to its large iron core and closeness to the Sun it pulls the Sun’s equator at 4.1° per day to rotate in 26 days while the Sun at the poles rotates in 37 days. Between the equator and poles the time of rotation will move upwards from 26-37 days proportionally. Due to the spinning differential between the poles and equator it cause the magnetic lines on the Sun to bend and twist (go out of phase).

According to Prof Valentina Zharkova and her team of researchers contracted by the Royal Astronomical Society they basically rediscover an out of magnetic phases in 2008, but with a 2½ years window. She explains this by the two layers (dynamos) in the Sun between; “Poloidal field” and “Toroidal field” which come in correlating pairs with this offset between their magnetic waves as created by Mercury.

The loops on the Sun starts in the Poloidal field just below the convection zone and takes 5½-6 years to break through the surface and becomes visible as sunspots, meaning what we see on the surface lags by 5½-6 years (what we see in the high were formed in the previous low of our visible 11 year sunspot cycle).

As the waves start going out of phase the Sun will become more active as the difference between the phase shift in frequency cause the pairs to twist more and begin interacting with each other (like a shock/short in wires).
However when these waves oppose each other (cancelling each other out) there is a significant reduction in solar activity. We are heading for this reduction period which will become obvious from 2022 on-wards and will reach a low starting at 2030 for a period of around 30 years.

So why is the Sun al of a sudden in 2023/24 showing this never seen behaviour?

The Sun

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The 4 large Jovian planet positions are beginning to override the Mercury effect as the 4 Jovian planets are nearing their close to square alignment forming a secondary magnetic field (ellipsoid).

I’m not predicting any catastrophe but please take note of the 1500 year cycle and the varying magnetic fields as I foresee temperature fluctuations to both sides (colder in the shade and hotter in the sun – not the global boiling BS). The time for earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis should also increase. Be wise!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Most of that went over my head.
But I'm guessing that the gist of it is, thanks to these cycles, we could be in for a bumpy ride, for the next few years?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2
Need some time to digest… more than I expected from your subject line! Interesting thread

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So the interplay of our cosmic cousins and the son are far more influential and subtle than perhaps has been thought. Such that their influence over longer periods of time lead to, or at least support, periods of warming and cooling. Complexity within complexity.

Do the ice cores support all of this? I don’t know if I’m honest, but very interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mercury has less effect on the sun than a gnat on an elephant's rear.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Most of that went over my head.
But I'm guessing that the gist of it is, thanks to these cycles, we could be in for a bumpy ride, for the next few years?

I spent some times years back studying these cycles and at the time there was only theory but no accepted evidence to back it.

So I quit studying it pretty much and found more necessary things to research instead of something I could do nothing about.

Most of what was said in the OP went over my head too, and although the title "What's up with the sun" is a true good question, I will just observe what is said here and not spend much time researching the subject since there is not much more I can do about it anyway. It is interesting information though, but I feel what I am studying is more important to my family than changes in the sun. We are about as well prepared as we can be for the event it might cause anyway, and I am not going to start building any sort of underground complex at my age or increasing my food pantry past what I can properly rotate. I am not going to let something like this distract me from more important concerns.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
can we get a TLDR

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
In the book Stonehenge Decoded, they say that because of Stonehenge, they found that there's a Sun cycle of 59 years.

I'm not sure exactly what happens.

Your local Library might have a copy of the book.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The beginning of the end of Sun. I believe the sun is dying out.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

±60 year Cycle: (Jupiter and Saturn Gravitational Cycle)

The 30-60 year cycle of visible cooling and warming is an important player in food production on Earth that is linked to the Jupiter/Saturn motion and apparent in the Pacific Decadal Oscillation data set and GISP2 Greenland ice core with a slow rising trend from the Little Ice Age around 400 years ago. The Sun’s (AM) swings between its high point when Jupiter and Saturn are together and its low point when they are opposing. When Uranus & Neptune are together they add to this which creates the highest highs and the lowest lows causing an Angular Momentum Peak (AMP) event.
In Earth years the Jupiter motion around the Sun is 11.9 years and Saturn 29.4 years while they reach the same relative alignment around the sun every 59.6 years.
This cycle will be cooling down since the Jupiter/Saturn conjuncture in 2020 up to around 2050, when it will start heating up till 2080.
This cycle is known for causing icy and early winters and cool summers.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

Of course the Sun is dying, it's been dying since it's beginning. Don't worry though as it will take a few billion years (my guess, but you can look up the time line) to die.
Well according to a NASA finding (no I can't put it on, find it for yourselves) the Sun is going into a Solar Minimum from 2020 and we can look forward to a massive cooling of the planet from 2024.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: whiteblack

Of course the Sun is dying, it's been dying since it's beginning. Don't worry though as it will take a few billion years (my guess, but you can look up the time line) to die.
Well according to a NASA finding (no I can't put it on, find it for yourselves) the Sun is going into a Solar Minimum from 2020 and we can look forward to a massive cooling of the planet from 2024.

All of which is a direct result of man not buying into EV's with China batteries. Algore was right. Obviously.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

well presented, ignore the tldr comments, there are people that can read proper here and appreciate efforts like this.

This is something I have thought a lot about recently and i feel like many of the subjects you bring up point to the idea that short term, man made, global climate change are really nothing to panic about. However there should be concern for the greater picture.

As someone who is very interested in EU (Electric Universe theory), your information on the Jovian structures and their position within the orbit of SOL has some very important implications. I am not 100% but I think the impact and intensity of Bond cycle events are dependent on the position of the inner bodies. I think this is why some information points to a longer 3000-4500 year cycle, mainly due to the position of Earth when the larger Jovian bodies are in this ellipsoidal orbital position as you pointed out.
These same cycles also can be extrapolated to the larger 12500 cycles which align with other known catastrophic global cycles that are sometimes referred to as the Milankovitch cycle.

But I also don't think Planetary orbits within the solar system the entire cause for any changes of the earth or sun. We still have to keep in mind our position within (or out of) the Galactic plane as well our position within the rotation of the galaxy. Encountering highly dense or vastly sparse clouds of varying elements within also will have an effect not only on the Sun, its output of radiation and certain particles, but also effect the electromagnetic conditions of the heliosphere and the bodies within it.

The position of Sol within the local interstellar cloud and the density of known hydrogen particles within it, could be changing. In turn causing a change in either/or the sun and the electromagnetic properties we have come to be familiar with within the orbiting bodies

Edit to add : a reply to: ICycle2
It could also account for the recent changes in the atmospheric conditions of some planets like Jupiter, earth isn't the only planet effected, even Uranus and Neptune have notably increased volcanic activity in recent times

edit on 27am301100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Thanx for mentioning it, I'm with you on the positioning of our local interstellar cloud.

I also agree on the Electric Universe Theory. Tails of comets not close to the Sun prove that! The positions of the planets towards the Sun's magnetic plain also play a role during cycles.

25 – 27 Million Years: (Unknown and Milky Way Cycles)

The difference between 25 – 27 million years extinctions based upon geological findings do suggest a cycle around this time period exists for Earth in the last 500 million years. We are currently supposed to be 10 million years into this cycle therefore another 15+ million years to go before a possible reoccurrence.
We are oscillating like a sign-wave or rotating around a larger system ± every 33 million years through our galaxy’s plane while we rotate around its centre. We went through the plane 3 million years ago busy moving away, and about 12,5 million years more to go before we reach the plane again.
We just know too little about our solar system’s movement in our local Orion Spur of the Milky Way. Therefore a possible binary Star and its cycle, although unlikely, cannot be ruled out

edit on 1C232023-09-27T13:00:42-05:00WednesdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: More info

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

We just know too little about our solar system’s movement in our local Orion Spur of the Milky Way. Therefore a possible binary Star and its cycle, although unlikely, cannot be ruled out

That's interesting. I was just watching a video last night which theorises a binary dark star partner to our sun. It eerily caused me to recall the title of musician David Bowie's final album before he died, 'Blackstar'.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
"Sunspots"

Are just shadows of the solar system appearing on it from the light of the "pole star" no big deal. The same way the missing three pyramid caps of gold are are not stars but "Orion" those gold caps having sat there and reflected in the sun for so long(10's of thousands of years) as "we" have been going through space on this planet making it appear there in the sky...

The eye as a perception and awareness only adheres to light and shadow and the reflection of both or that adherence could be said to be time... However the reflections I speak of have to do with the reflection of time itself not the eye meaning the consciousnesses attached to it when it is impure can foul its understanding or comprehension of what the eye is seeing or looking at.

Some people already knowing that sort of thing say that they are "points of light" not "stars".

Being told anything however is not really knowing; It is a rote learning and grasping in comprehension and understanding of our made up adhered to "monkey" noises as language. Wisdom is the real knowing and it comes from keeping those seven consciousnesses others call "heavens" clear.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Always a place in my heart for Nemesis. This is not only a fantastic theory with some scientific basis pointing to a "Planet X", but is also one of the main concepts of the Nibiru Theory. Nibiru is supposed to a planet that orbits this "dark star".

To me, it is a viable assumption, to think that the approach of such an object could/would have an impact on the electromagnetic make up of the inner solar system, theoretically causing changes in the climates of the inner planets.

There is even newer scientific evidence that support and echo the same findings made by NASA in the 80's that indicate this object may exist along with the theory that this object, or perhaps an object orbiting it, is now what we refer to as our Keiper belt.

Researchers Find A Planet Hiding In Our Solar System?

2015 TG 387

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The big yellow one is the sun.

It gets hot and cold on Earth with extremes in the cycle over years and centuries.

Heat and the absence of heat are the only two states.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Thanks for the two interesting links

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join