It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another race-baiting grifter exposed; $43 million gone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
In the hallowed halls of academia, this is not called 'stealing' or 'embezzlement'. It's called 'financial mismanagement'.
In 2013, Henry Rogers changed his name to Ibram Xolani Kendi, became a self-proclaimed expert on racism, and wrote a series of crappy books that became New-York Times bestsellers. He became a hero in academia and was promoted endlessly by white, liberal, useful idiots. He was declared a genius. The liberal woke army couldn't bestow the honors, awards, and accolades fast enough. He won The National Book Award. He was given a Guggenheim Fellowship. He was given a fellowship from the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard. And on it goes...

In June of 2020, Boston University appointed him the director of the "Center for Antiracist Research". Then the money came. Jack Dorsey, Twitter founder, kicked it off with a $10 million donation. Then the woke corporations started throwing money at Kendi. He put up a dedicated website for donations.

Three years and $43 million later, racism still exists, and Boston U is launcing an 'inquiry'.

Matt walsh tells the story in greater detail:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The $43 Million isn't gone, it's simply been "mismanaged".

See? You say it like that and it's all ok.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
trying to link to print articles but they're all paywall

not much about this in the media (so far).

his philosophy seems to be that being 'non-racist' is not enough; one has to be an active ANTI-racist.
sounds like the French Revolution. they'd condemn people for 'lack of zeal' even if they did nothing wrong.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Uh, yeah — of course — I’m gonna go with Matt Walsh over all the accolades and rewards.

I don’t think so.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: Annee

Uh, yeah — of course — I’m gonna go with Matt Walsh over all the accolades and rewards.
I don’t think so.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

NO

I just don’t take Right-Wing hysteria seriously.

FOX used to be my “Go To” — until it became more soap opera than news.

I was a worker that got promoted to manager. Fortunately, I had a talent for it. Not everyone does.

This guy may be good at what he does in his field — but not a great manager. What little I can find that is not heavily RW bias — looks like they’re gonna restructure
edit on Mon Sep 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Dr. Kendi must be a very persuasive guy. When his 'career' took off, he was discussed at great length by the Seattle woke liberals. He was so convincing, Patty Hayes, director of public health for Seattle and King County, declared racism to be a public health crisis.

It took the Seattle wokesters a couple of years, but they got the good doctor to appear. In person!
We're thrilled to present Ibram X. Kendi

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for these poor, deluded woketards.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Dr. Kendi must be a very persuasive guy. When his 'career' took off, he was discussed at great length by the Seattle woke liberals. He was so convincing, Patty Hayes, director of public health for Seattle and King County, declared racism to be a public health crisis.

It took the Seattle wokesters a couple of years, but they got the good doctor to appear. In person!
We're thrilled to present Ibram X. Kendi

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for these poor, deluded woketards.

I’d rather be Woke — than Stuck — living in an ideology that does not progress.

(post by stevieray removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sure, you just happen to independently conform to everything the media, DNC, universities, big Pharma, tech companies, defense contractors, pedo groomers, and race grifters tell you.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Unequal justice again.

If this was a group that wanted the promote the US Constitution and Jesus, and they pissed awaya 43 million?

The DoJ and every regulatory agency along with the IRS would be on them hard.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO BE POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
nm
edit on 25-9-2023 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a friend of mine was offered 78k a a year to 'manage' a small charrity.
he turned them down.

they only 'd0nated' 15% of the m0ney.

and they told him, he got a percentage of every d0nation.

thats the internti0nal way baby!!!

this is ALL because the w0rld is 0wned, run, and ruled by s0ci0pathic inbrred internati0nalists.

they are litterally innsane because of all the inbreeeding.
and they 0wn the media, and the l0bbyists, and they 0wn the p0liticians.
go look at the whiite g0v0rnor of hawaaiii lmfao.
the hawaiiians are not even alllowed to have a native g0v.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here's an article (from just the other day) by a guy who actually worked at the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University. The whole operation was a joke.
Dr. Kendi had a large staff, millions of dollars to work with, and an i.T. department that created unlimited, absolutely top-notch interactive websites for him. And he f'd it all up. The genius who was going to change the world f'd it up.

Any wagers on whether or not he will assume one ounce of responsibility, and not place the blame on everyone and everything but himself?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Having knowledge does not make someone a good manager.

I am not going to slam the knowledge.

The article you linked seems to spread the blame around to all higher ups — not one person.

I read they are restructuring. Does sound like that is needed. Probably should have done it sooner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join