It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chilling Question About Illegals That No One Is Asking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: EternalShadow

Not likely after Jan. 6. Militia's have learned their lessons. Unless their families are impacted by the invasion more directly, it isn't going to happen.

It'll happen somewhere.

Every state is a border state now.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
I have medical folks in the family and am wise enough to clean and treat injuries. But at least I know the offer is open. We can work out an exchange rate later. As long as we keep the coms open the underground market is in business!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Is this theater to you? a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If the comms are open, I agree, gold will have value.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But unless it happens at the border, the open border Biden policy will not be connected.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: FlyersFan

For profit says it all:

The Daily Caller News Foundation receives funding from the Koch Family Foundations and the Charles Koch Institute.

Charles Koch is the right-wing billionaire owner of Koch Industries. As one of the richest people in the world, he is a key funder of the right-wing infrastructure, including the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and the State Policy Network (SPN). In SourceWatch, key articles on Charles Koch and his late brother David include: Koch Brothers, Americans for Prosperity, Stand Together Chamber of Commerce, Stand Together, Koch Family Foundations, Koch Universities, and I360.

www.sourcewatch.org...

And the Covid response was funded by George Soros, Bill Gates, the Clintons and many, many more wealthy people who had a financial interest in pushing the fear and vaccine.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why should anyone house and feed an illegal alien? They can go straight back to their home country. The UN should go into these home countries and force them to treat their people better. Instead the UN is being used to undermine the USA in order to destroy it and usher in the One World Government.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Why should anyone house and feed an illegal alien? They can go straight back to their home country. The UN should go into these home countries and force them to treat their people better. Instead the UN is being used to undermine the USA in order to destroy it and usher in the One World Government.

I said if you are one who wants open borders, or a sanctuary city then I expect you to take care of them too, but my post said homeless not actually illegals.
edit on 24-9-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The original UN plan was to bring the 3rd World countries up to 1st World status.
They realized this was impossible.
Now the plan is , and has been, to bring the 1st World countries down to 3rd World status.
What is thye easiest way ?
Move the 3rd World countries into the 1st World countries.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just some totals

At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.
FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.
In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion.
In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.
Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens). Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.
Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.
A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.
Many illegal aliens actually receive a net cash profit through refundable tax credit programs.

Source

On Friday, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released new data showing the number of illegal aliens encountered at our borders hit a record high in August. The numbers underscore that the border crisis continues despite the President boasting of new policies, which were no more than a plan to funnel and process illegal aliens through ports of entry. The number of encounters in August totaled 304,162, up from 245,286 encounters in July. So far in fiscal year 2023, more than 2,860,127 illegal aliens have been encountered at our borders.

Source

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

it's sad i have to watch this all play outside the country, but there's no way i'm going back now, even though I do want to at times.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

During a White House press conference, Biden Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said, “The president has done more to secure the border and to deal with the issue of immigration than anybody else. He really has.”

Someone should send Karine Jean-Pierre to Colony Ridge, Texas. Let her lose in this illegal city they created, and see how it goes. 🤣

Helicopter view over Colony Ridge, Texas which is 40 miles north of Houston, nearly the size of Washington DC

A real estate developer has created a third world city right here in Texas for thousands of illegal aliens.

The
@realDailyWire
's
@SpencerLndqst
flew a helicopter over Colony Ridge, Texas which is 40 miles north of Houston, nearly the size of Washington DC, and home to 75K people.

The developer Trey Harris gives illegals direct home loans so they don’t need social security numbers. It is also full of gang activity and has become a strategic hub for the Gulf and Sinaloa cartels.

The report also says it’s population could soon reach 200K.

Texas Republicans must shut this down IMMEDIATELY.

Video Link: 👉 twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

But unless it happens at the border, the open border Biden policy will not be connected.

How do you figure? That walking Lima bean and his ilk are DIRECTLY connected to ANYTHING that will and can happen going forward! The snip storm they created WILL BE THEIR LEGACY. It's just a shame most won't realize that until after it's over.🤦🏾‍♂️

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Of course I know and you know, and most here know, (except for maybe half a dozen) that any calamity brought anywhere in the US is connected, the SPIN and the GASLIGHT will be that it was just random act that nobody could have seen coming unless it happens near the border.

They will NEVER admit their purposeful destruction of America.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Any other time in history, americqn armed patriots would be on the border, using deadly force to stop this invasion. Wake up. Our military, national guard, and ABC agencies, are working to collapse our nation . They will save us like they've saved the Hawaiians.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Waterglass

During a White House press conference, Biden Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said, “The president has done more to secure the border and to deal with the issue of immigration than anybody else. He really has.”

Someone should send Karine Jean-Pierre to Colony Ridge, Texas. Let her lose in this illegal city they created, and see how it goes. 🤣

Helicopter view over Colony Ridge, Texas which is 40 miles north of Houston, nearly the size of Washington DC

A real estate developer has created a third world city right here in Texas for thousands of illegal aliens.

The
@realDailyWire
's
@SpencerLndqst
flew a helicopter over Colony Ridge, Texas which is 40 miles north of Houston, nearly the size of Washington DC, and home to 75K people.

The developer Trey Harris gives illegals direct home loans so they don’t need social security numbers. It is also full of gang activity and has become a strategic hub for the Gulf and Sinaloa cartels.

The report also says it’s population could soon reach 200K.

Texas Republicans must shut this down IMMEDIATELY.

Video Link: 👉 twitter.com...

I just saw this the other day. It is not the only place they are doing this. I went to the website. They also have locations near Cleveland, TX which is on the future IH 69. We have bought land but I fear we will not be far enough away. I did not go into the website out of caution so I don't know exactly where around Cleveland they are selling to the illegals.

The article I read said that law enforcement will not enter that area. Most living there have no power, no running water and quite a few are living in tents. It is also very close to Huntsville where the prison system is mostly based and death row is located.

Not sure how this being allowed but it is right now. The developer is a big political donor so . . . .

The post I saw on it had a video - from Fox & Friends I think.
edit on 9/25/2023 by TXTriker because: add

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

Where the heck is Abbott on this???

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: TXTriker

Where the heck is Abbott on this???

No one is saying anything among the politicians. Its like they don't know it exists. Abbott's campaign did receive political contributions from this developer is what was reported. Although we all know the candidates don't necessarily know the contributors not sure in this instance.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

Baby you Ain't Seen Nothin Yet

True although at that point I think people would get off their arse

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>