It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Change In People.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the change in people? it happened a few years ago before covid and it was very subtle at first. I don't mean the anger and frustration we see in people today due to the bad atmosphere that's been created for us, it was as if people began to behave in such a way as to reveal their core, you know the mask we all wear? well it fell off everyone and now people seem much more child like and innocent somehow. as if our souls have been exposed?

The wicked are now wholly wicked for all to see because they are unable to be the tricky tricksters they once were, and it's the same with everyone, we are exposed for some reason. The masks have fallen off.

edit on 23-9-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think people are becoming too sterile for their own good.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

well it fell off everyone and now people seem much more child like and innocent somehow.

Ha! Where do you live???

I’m packing up and moving there now!

In my world - it’s gone bat sh!t crazy!

I’m thinking you’re a visitor from a parallel universe. The one where people’s greed didn’t overtake them…..

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's true,Qwanta, we have all been changing, you are very perceptive. And it is dividing the entire world and it is in the US, being the bastion of democracy, that this division is so obvious. But it is everywhere. People are being found out , in a sense we all find ourselves naked with nowhere to hide, not in the long term. And as you said the wicked stand out for us who have nothing to shamefully hide for we are no longer blind.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yes. The veils have thinned. I see it as a distinction between those who are ruled by fear and those who are ruled by love.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan

It's true,Qwanta, we have all been changing, you are very perceptive. And it is dividing the entire world and it is in the US, being the bastion of democracy, that this division is so obvious. But it is everywhere. People are being found out , in a sense we all find ourselves naked with nowhere to hide, not in the long term. And as you said the wicked stand out for us who have nothing to shamefully hide for we are no longer blind.

That's it, we are naked now somehow I can't but think of this.

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This should be in the religion forum.
It started as a normal discussion and went suddenly all bible-y.
What are normal people supposed to say to this?
This is only of interest to those who are equally as keen on ancient words as OP and want to discuss them.

At least if it were in the right forum, I wouldn't have clicked it.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
This is only of interest to those who are equally as keen on ancient words as OP and want to discuss them.

You were bored, you had to say something so you did.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It's powerful stuff, Cwantas, even though I am not religious as such I have to be impressed by what you quoted.
If it's true then the worse is yet to come, the ugly part.
What must be must be I guess.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
All that coc aine fueled cubicle farm rat race mentality from the 80s finally worked is way out of the work place.

Younger generations simply don't care, they're medicated to the point they'll look you right in the eye and tell you what they really think.
They grew up with the internet, before it became a censorship nightmare.
Back when websites had text instead of embedded youtube videos where they say dumb things like "unalived" because the word kill or murder might offend people.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes, people are changing. I think there’s a shift going on in the Earth and it’s causing a shift in the life on it. The ice is melting because of global warming and I think that the water from the melted ice is affecting the Earth’s rotation. Water moves slower than ice so it causes the Earth to slow down as it spins. Life is changing as a result of the Earth’s slower rotation. My opinion…..

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The deceivers have gotten brave, they no longer try to hide the fact that they are deceivers, they use Ad Hominum tactics to slam anyone that questions their deceit. They twist things and take things out of context to do this.

I have seen this escalating for many years, people I have known are not afraid of getting caught anymore, they know that the penalty is not much anymore, and the benefit they enjoy far exceeds the punishment they get. This is a dangerous thing for society, and the numbers of people doing this is increasing fast. One person can mess up a lot of people's lives and even a ten percent increase in their numbers can effect way more people. One person like this can cause problems for many people so since the numbers have doubled in these kind of people, you can figure the number of people they negatively effected has gone up ten fold.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Ok then. Do you have a source for this slowing of Earths rotation? Is it simply the spin or the trip around the sun or both?

If I have to blame something physical for the changes, I blame the magnetic pole shift for all that. Have you seen the way the Earth's magnetic field is warping? Climate follows.

Nothing mankind has done to cause it, or can do anything about it.

www.ncei.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

well it fell off everyone and now people seem much more child like and innocent somehow.

Ha! Where do you live???

I’m packing up and moving there now!

In my world - it’s gone bat sh!t crazy!

I’m thinking you’re a visitor from a parallel universe. The one where people’s greed didn’t overtake them…..

There is an innocence in people who have lost the plot.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

You're religious hate for religion is consuming you like an over zealous religious person, religion is religion, try spirituality.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I have no evidence to back up my claim of the Earth slowing its rotation. As I stated, it is just my opinion that it's happening.
The change in the magnetic field, slower rotation, etc. Me thinks it's all related.....

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Do you feel like you would be the only one on earth to know that Earth is slowing in its rotation?

Which rotation? Around the sun or spin?

Do you think astronomers might notice either one right away?

Magnetic field changes, we have detected. And have recalibrated our GPS systems.

That in itself may account for quite a bit of change we don't yet understand.
edit on 10/7/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

top topics

join