It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Academic who criticised teaching 'white privilege' in schools has been cancelled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Here is the cancelled academic speaking on GBNews.

Worth pointing out that she has now received an apology because of the massive gaffe to cancel her on the basis of health and safety issues.

Someone or some people (most likely part of the woke crowd) made false allegations they didn't feel safe next to her. What they meant is they couldn't listen to views they don't approve of. Instead of throwing these lunatics out of the debate they decided to cancel an academic.

She said something about libel and defamation and I hope she presses charges.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

usually when it all comes out its 1 to 3 people having a moan which highlights the extreme degree of control the uniparty exerts over everything..

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar
a reply to: Annee

The only person who was uninvited was her and was therefore cancelled just because others can't debate logic and rational arguments. And she isn't a white woman.

That’s the easy response.

I’ve never heard her speak.

Is she controversial?

edit on 25-9-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Muldar

The only person who was uninvited was her and was therefore cancelled just because others can't debate logic and rational arguments. And she isn't a white woman.

That’s the easy response.

I’ve never heard her speak.

Is she controversial?

Video at the top of this page.

She seems to be very 'controversial' and 'dangerous' to the woke crowd.
edit on 25-9-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas
I'm wholly convinced the west has been taken over by a bunch of very disgruntled, spiteful, wicked, man hating, self loathing pre pubescent girls.

I think this confirms it.

Guess the glaring question is 'who indoctrinated them'?

They certainly didn't come up with this stuff on their own.

Where does the funding actually come from?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Jewish supremacy?

Arab supremacy?

Swiss supremacy?

Chinese supremacy?

You'd probably be labelled a racist for suggesting any of these.

So why white supremacy?

Has anyone invested in this mindvirus actually travelled the world lol?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I am white and had to work my arse off for everything. That includes school and everything else. Nothing was were handed down to me. My family were immigrants from Europe in the 1880's. They all worked hard jobs as they were also ostracized by the English as Polacks, Whaps and Jews.

But the blacks got the same treatment as the rest of us so they played the black card and this person is still doing it as a closet racist.

Dr Alka Sehgal Cuthbert can go F herself. She's actually the one of privilege.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I am white and had to work my arse off for everything. That includes school and everything else. Nothing was were handed down to me. My family were immigrants from Europe in the 1880's. They all worked hard jobs as they were also ostracized by the English as Polacks, Whaps and Jews.

But the blacks got the same treatment as the rest of us so they played the black card and this person is still doing it as a closet racist.

Dr Alka Sehgal Cuthbert can go F herself. She's actually the one of privilege.

Dr Cuthbert speaks common sense and has been attacked for it. She has always maintained white privilege is a myth.

It's true that most white people have never been handled a free pass in life and their life is as hard as the life of everyone else.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Mate it's just a well financed operation to foment division.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Cwantas
I'm wholly convinced the west has been taken over by a bunch of very disgruntled, spiteful, wicked, man hating, self loathing pre pubescent girls.

I think this confirms it.

Guess the glaring question is 'who indoctrinated them'?

They certainly didn't come up with this stuff on their own.

Where does the funding actually come from?

It's a state of mind that's always been around but up until our modern day time it's been suppressed, as it should be.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Nicely said.

I may disagree with someone about a topic, but I'm not about to try to silence them. I may not listen...but I'm going to allow the speech. if that makes sense...

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Yes it is.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It's true that most white people have never been handled a free pass in life and their life is as hard as the life of everyone else.

I went to high school with the white privileged. All were son's and daughters of the 1% aka doctors, lawyers, judges, executives. You we not allowed in and they would beat you up as a gang. It was sick

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I went to high school with the white privileged. All were son's and daughters of the 1% aka doctors, lawyers, judges, executives. You we not allowed in and they would beat you up as a gang. It was sick

This is more of a social caste issue rather than a race issue.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Who should NOT be coddled.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So basically: conflict free?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Do you actually know anything about her POV?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I went to high school where whites are a minority. I had to establish myself early on as able to defend myself with a group of Latinas that wanted to beat me down. Later, I was a hippie, and the hippies got along with the Hispanics better than Future Farmers of America kids did. They didn't like hippies.

I remember when the Caesar Chavez marches were happening all over the southwest in agricultural towns. They marched in ALL the schools, started in the elementaries and ended up in the two High Schools. A couple of white kids got stabbed during those marches.

The town cops let it go on for a couple of days, then shut it down.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I was raised by my grandparents on their farms up to age 5 on their farm Monday through Friday, I would sleep over as both parents were working. Once beyond that I worked on the 3 farms up to age 16 right along side with the Latino migrants from Mexico.

As a family member we weren't given a free or easy ride, nor were we treated better. We were equals to the Latinos and all were nice.

Was never a hippie but had a garden during college and I planted some hooch among my tomato plants. My dad got ahold of them and pulled all from the ground.

They my mom and dad smoked the weed! My dad said they enjoyed it. They lost the seeds and that was the end of my investment

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Let me look her up as possibly I have all wrong. I am on this blog but I don't have a lot of time to do the research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join