It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is DNA of vaccinated people contaminated?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2023 by IleneDover because: No

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

Let us hope shedding is a non issue. Just like the graphene and some other theories.
I stick with what dr Ryan Cole is saying.
To be honnest I never heard before of Professor Phillip Buckhaults ... but I did my home work and I think we better listen to what he says.
There must come an independant investigation. It's now up to the politicians. Even the most reluctant among them will succumb to popular and scientific pressure (I hope).
ps I agree that "healthy blood" could beome very precious ...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I had surgery earlier this month for a hernia the doctors said I had, that when they cut me open they realized i didn't. When they screened me for surgery last month i had to sign off on possible blood transfusions in case of a problem. The nurse in charge of screening mentioned all the stuff they screen for in the blood because i had to sign a waiver saying i understand the risks of transfusions, they told me they also screen for the vaccine. That kinda surprised me, so i asked more. She said a previous patient asked if they screened for it, so she called the blood supplier and found out they are screening for the vax and not using that blood. She also mentioned that the red cross used to come to their medical facility every few months and the staff would donate and get free snacks and stuff. She said after the vaccine rollout and mandates where most people got them at their facility, they no longer come to where they work for blood donations.

I looked this up when i got home that day and saw something about the red cross accepting donations from people with the vax, but from what i was told, that's BS.

She was very very clear that there was no way they are using blood from people who got the vax, and was clear that she was surprised when she found that out.

Take it for what it's worth, but i swear that's what i was told. I was honestly shocked because i mentioned to her how much blood they would have they cannot use if that's the case.

Or maybe vaccinated get vaccinated blood, and non vaccinated get non vaccinated blood, and that's the detail that's not public which is why there is a conflict of information.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I got the vaccine and one follow up booster and I regret it and I won’t be going back again. I believe what many have been saying about the vaccine doing more harm than it does good. In my case I was anxious about exposing my father to the virus because he has a weakened immune system but I think now even with this in mind the less harmful thing to do is to avoid the vax.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

A strange story, for sure ...
Mass Media must be much more in the hands of Big Pharma than I ever imagined ... I ask myself if the dam ever will break ...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The thought often strikes me that Non-Vaccinated peoples Blood will be extremely valuable in the Future.

I don't Know Why it will be Valuable and I don't know when , But I just get the feeling .

This is vague I know

I hope it doesn't become so valuable that it is taken by force. Organ harvesting is bad enough, but to be permanently hooked up to machines to harvest your blood, well, really gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of that. Used to be a time when I thought "our government would NEVER do something like THAT!"

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
My wife and I just talked about this. Saying it will be weird to have to explain to our children why they need to find a non 💉 partner in life.

Crazy times we are living in

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

The thought often strikes me that Non-Vaccinated peoples Blood will be extremely valuable in the Future.

I don't Know Why it will be Valuable and I don't know when , But I just get the feeling .

This is vague I know

I hope it doesn't become so valuable that it is taken by force. Organ harvesting is bad enough, but to be permanently hooked up to machines to harvest your blood, well, really gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of that. Used to be a time when I thought "our government would NEVER do something like THAT!"

It lingers in my mind sometimes just a Gut feeling that the Unvaccinated will be Valuable in the Future .

Being hooked up to machines like the blood harvesting in that movies 'Day Breakers ' whew that is a terrible thought . More likely though we would be treated like expensive cattle , Taken care of and stress free.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The vax modifies your DNA meaning if you have taken it you are a mutant. or a GMO

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The vax cannot modify DNA, prove? That would be insanity.

The vax cannot also replicate itself, therefore, if even shedding is real, a good chance, it's still better than receiving a vax.

Otherwise, is more vax worse and less vax better, are those with few shots healtier than those 5-6 shots?

I'd think yes, since the vaxx can't replicate, there is a limit to the amount of shedding taking place. For instance, a vial full of vaxx surely isn't on the tongue of all the vaxxed seaping out of their orices at all times.

The real question is, if even a miniscule amount is damagin, permanent, how much?

Does the vaxx ever dissapate from the body? if so, those who caught shedding, that small amount, is that gone by now, is that forever there? etc

These questions!!

Also, about tanks of humans for blood, ha! The Lord Christ will return. His righteousness will fix all corruption. Call upon Him and worry not. Become sons of God while there is still light.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just saw an old acquaintance at the gas station. He's lost over 80 pounds and doesn't know why. Says he's staying fully vaxxed and boosted against Covid-19 because the doctors can't explain the weight loss. Ben's doctors are using some bind-bending logic.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

The vax cannot also replicate itself, therefore, if even shedding is real, a good chance, it's still better than receiving a vax.

Ummm ? According to WHO ... I mean who ?

your entire post is predicated on the Fact that you simply deny reality or the possibility of a reality that you consider " Insane " . Mate the technology to Modify the Human Genome has been around since the 80's , CRISPR tech is nearly 50 years old at this point you need to wake up and smell the reality.

CONTROL is the goal , To what lengths do you think a Globalist Government would go to gain control. ?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My brother in law recently lost about 80 pounds and there’s something going on with his blood they can’t quite figure out.

He is not vaccinated.

Go figure…

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Killer T cells are significantly less.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ummm ? According to WHO ... I mean who ?

your entire post is predicated on the Fact that you simply deny reality or the possibility of a reality that you consider " Insane " . Mate the technology to Modify the Human Genome has been around since the 80's , CRISPR tech is nearly 50 years old at this point you need to wake up and smell the reality.

CONTROL is the goal , To what lengths do you think a Globalist Government would go to gain control. ?

I don't care what you say or what your opinion is, I'm interested in the truth for both our sakes.

That's why I say, show me the proof!!!

They clain it can't alter DNA or replicate itself.

Prove otherwise in an article or whatnot. That's my point to you, so you don't just go off willy nilly believing whatever you come up with. This is a real issue and peoples lives are at stack so lets see the artciles, put up or shut up.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I think it is actually far worse than just DNA contamination. I believe it is actually alien DNA like they talked about in the x-files.... the antivirus

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You come off as kind of a lunatic with all the misspellings and grammar mistakes in your post. You should calm down and take some deep breaths

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I don't care what you say or what your opinion is, I'm interested in the truth for both our sakes.

I do wish you the best of luck with that Attitude mate truly .

That's why I say, show me the proof!!! They clain it can't alter DNA or replicate itself. Prove otherwise in an article or whatnot. That's my point to you, so you don't just go off willy nilly believing whatever you come up with. This is a real issue and peoples lives are at stack so lets see the artciles, put up or shut up.

When you say ' They ' I assume you mean the Pharmaceutical companies and the CDC , WHO, NIH and Government as a whole. So because they say it can't Alter DNA then it must be the truth ..... Mate you are woefully out of your depth here on ATS.

Do you have any idea how many lies THEY have fed us over the recent years during the Pandemic ? Lies that have been proven to be Lies literal Bold Face Lies . and you want me to spoon feed you Proof while They spoon feed you the Narrative and you just eat it up .

No mate you go find your proof there is plenty of it But I know you wont because your scared and that's okay most people are .

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay,

The mRNA would have to have an active transport into ALL the cells of your body in order to overwrite your DNA. Your DNA is in all your cells but brain cells are different than blood cells in fit form and function…..so, contaminated? By what measure? DNA changed? What cells were targeted? White blood cells? Which organ cells? What’s the likelihood of your others cells taking on the newly modified DNA of a neighboring cell? What pre existing conditions may have been targeted?

Don’t trust it. Never did.

It was a sickness used for political gains and a large transfer of cash to a select few.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I do wish you the best of luck with that Attitude mate truly .

That's why I say, show me the proof!!! They clain it can't alter DNA or replicate itself. Prove otherwise in an article or whatnot. That's my point to you, so you don't just go off willy nilly believing whatever you come up with. This is a real issue and peoples lives are at stack so lets see the artciles, put up or shut up.

When you say ' They ' I assume you mean the Pharmaceutical companies and the CDC , WHO, NIH and Government as a whole. So because they say it can't Alter DNA then it must be the truth ..... Mate you are woefully out of your depth here on ATS.

Do you have any idea how many lies THEY have fed us over the recent years during the Pandemic ? Lies that have been proven to be Lies literal Bold Face Lies . and you want me to spoon feed you Proof while They spoon feed you the Narrative and you just eat it up .

No mate you go find your proof there is plenty of it But I know you wont because your scared and that's okay most people are .

Apologies if my attitude seems a bit callous. I don't think I was understood. The main point was I think its beneficial to back up any claims with some evidence - there are lots of scientists who run experiments - not everyone is bought out from Big pharma.

I also wasn't arguing for big pharma and their history. I agree 100% it makes me sick what they do, as well as the FDA, the government, school system, please don't get me started, there is little to be proud of or encouraged these days. It's all corruption - there are few who seek righteousness and put to death hedonism and the pride of life, thus corruption is an all natural by product in my mind and it'll never change until people repent unto Christ, according to scripture, the heart of man is desperately wicked.

I'm aware of the lies, are you also aware of all the lies from perhaps well meaning or not conspiracy folks out there - magnetic vaccines and what not - wasn't that proven false.

My point, again, is, on what basis is the reason you believe that it effects DNA or the vaccine itself replicates itself like a virus? Is this something you dreamed up, heard from someone, read a paper on, did the experimental research yourself?

On that note, I did a basic search and found articles to the contrary, but in all fairness didn't post them. I'll try sometime soon.

But if you stop to think about it, a vaccine that alters DNA is insane. Something like that is uncontrollable. If there goal is population reduction, WWIII might be a better bet, especially if the virus replicates. They'd all have to permanently quarentine themselves from everyone they aren't sure of in public.

I don't trust these guys behind the scenes, not at all, I do trust God and Christ to sort all these things out when he returns. In the meantime, even lobbying and trying to make political changes won't work, it's a spiritual issue that won't get better until the heart is regenerated unto a love of righteousness, that belief in Christ provides.

Apologies again for being on edge. I should be more meek in dealing with all people, something I'll try harder.

edit on 25-9-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join