It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A crazy American trans woman is a spokesperson for the Ukranian military?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Apparently, 'she' was relieved of her position recently, for making videos like this:

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo is a trans woman from Las Vegas. She moved to Ukraine in March of 2022, shortly after the Russian invasion, and somehow became the English-language spokesperson for the Ukranian armed forces. The weirdness continues. In fact, this may be one of the weirdest things you'll ever see.

"We have to hunt down the Russian devils"

An American woman serving as an official spokesperson for Ukraine’s military has been suspended after a Republican U.S. lawmaker raised concerns about her “threat of violence” against Russian propagandists.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I am not surprised
You should see the spokesperson for the whole of the US
It’s An old guy who has lost his mind

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Apparently, 'she' was relieved of her position recently, for making videos like this:

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo is a trans woman from Las Vegas. She moved to Ukraine in March of 2022, shortly after the Russian invasion, and somehow became the English-language spokesperson for the Ukranian armed forces. The weirdness continues. In fact, this may be one of the weirdest things you'll ever see.

"We have to hunt down the Russian devils"

An American woman serving as an official spokesperson for Ukraine’s military has been suspended after a Republican U.S. lawmaker raised concerns about her “threat of violence” against Russian propagandists.

Lol, it’s to be expected, just another bizarro twist in the “comedian gets to siphon off 20 billion for portraying president for the CIA” program.
Surprising that he’s allowed to take action against a trans, though. I would have expected a rule against that in his contract.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
They/thee/them's sick in the head. You have to wonder who sponsored the move to Ukraine to incite vitriol.

Does anybody with a modicum of sanity really pay any attention to these whackos?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Does anybody with a modicum of sanity really pay any attention to these whackos?

No.
I was waiting for 'her' to say something like "I'm pretty sure Putin is a werewolf."

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I thought that had to be just some wacky YouTuber.

It's a crazy world we live in.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Not an exact quote but when Zelenski was asked about her videos at the UN meeting, he said 'Who? What? I have never heard of her?'

From a story on Fox news. I did not pay enough attention to it for a direct quote.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

"Putin is LITERALLY Hitler!"

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
love the putin bathes in innocent children's blood phrase. Isn't it the American left that bathes in the blood of innocent children? I mean abortion, gender mutilation, etc.

As to the OP, who else could live in an upside down world, other than one who is just as confused. She is the perfect spokesman for this position.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I am so tired of this make believe BS.
The citizens of this country are being scammed be the Leftists, even the simple dummies that support them are being scammed by them.

You couldn’t make this sh!t up in your wildest fantasies.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

We've gone from "You can't make this stuff up" to "You don't have to make this stuff up"
In a recent interview, Rand Paul said he'll see a headline and think "This has to be the Babylon Bee. Nope. Turns out, it's real."

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
They/thee/them's sick in the head. You have to wonder who sponsored the move to Ukraine to incite vitriol.

Just for the lol’s.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That's why there is a site called Not the Bee

Not the Bee is a humor-based news, opinion, and entertainment site from the creators of The Babylon Bee and Disrn. Like the name suggests, it'll feature some absurd and hilarious (but real) news that seems like it should definitely be satire.
link

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

We've gone from "You can't make this stuff up" to "You don't have to make this stuff up"
In a recent interview, Rand Paul said he'll see a headline and think "This has to be the Babylon Bee. Nope. Turns out, it's real."

All the Babylon bee stories, and conspiracy theories, came true or were true from the start.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Yes, just like the crazy conspiracies about "grooming" and "coming for your children".
A few years ago, there was an online news story by Matt Walsh about kids being exploited by perverts who were trying to normalize "kiddy drag" and "exotic kid dancing". This sick stuff was actually happening, but the lefties said it was just right-wing hysteria. Totally fabricated. Until good Morning America featured the little boy pole dancing in drag, while the audience cheered wildly.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Not the Bee is a humor-based news, opinion, and entertainment site from the creators of The Babylon Bee and Disrn. Like the name suggests, it'll feature some absurd and hilarious (but real) news that seems like it should definitely be satire.
link

When Not the Bee was launching on Twitter, the Cori Bush 'defund' video was featured.

You simply CANNOT make this sh!t up!

Damn! I'm derailing my own thread!

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

link

When Not the Bee was launching on Twitter, the Cori Bush 'defund' video was featured.

You simply CANNOT make this sh!t up!

Damn! I'm derailing my own thread!

How do the dems continually find the worst, nastiest, most idiotic person in each district, to be their reps. ?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
They're the only people that will? Hahaha

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

this...individual...was pretty much gloating about capturing Gonzalo Lira aka CoachRedPill. Say what you want about the guy, but I don't see things turning out for him well, he probably could be in a ditch covered in lime by now.

Also, Ashton, formerly Michael John Cirillo, has a pretty suspicious past

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That is strange. I don't think people should focus on her being trans though. More importantly; why is infinite funds being funneled into Ukraine?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join