It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A covid trojan horse?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Um... Hi. Yes it's been 10 years since I've posted, but I'm always lurking. I didn't see a reference to this study, so I thought it important to share.

"Men infected with even mild COVID cases experience long-term decline in semen quality"

Decline in semen quality after Covid infection

Seco nd reference to same study (might hit a paywall)

"Researchers have discovered that even mild cases of COVID-19 can affect a man’s semen quality months after infection. This revelation was part of a study presented at the 39th annual meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) on Monday.

The study found that men who had mild COVID-19 infections had fewer and less active sperm cells. This continued over three months after their recovery. These findings were surprising since sperm cells should regenerate within this period."

I've seen Covid frequently called a "plandemic" on this site, and I can understand why when you look at some of the shenanigans going on. What I always struggled with was why would there be a planned release of a virus that is primarily only dangerous to the elderly and infirm. I know there's been reports of blood clots, etc., but it seems that the primary side effect of covid has been fear. There are other ways of frightening people into compliance, why use a virus?

Of course, this logic has caused people to focus on the vaccine as the "real" goal. I can't really add anything to the vaccine conversation that hasn't already been said, but what if it's really more of a multi-faceted aproach to control us?

Even after mild covid infections, this study demonstrated that "Semen volume was down by 20%, sperm concentration had fallen by 26.5%, total sperm count had reduced by 37.5%, and total motility was down 9.1%. The number of live sperm had also decreased by 5%."

This study shows that covid infections make it harder to have children. Let me pose an obvious question; If the global elite truly does have a depopulation agenda, how would these statistics fit in?

Men are going sterile! Is this what the elite really wants? This is just a short time after covid infections that they have found this, no one knows how long this will last or how much worse it could get over time. It could lower the birth rate just enough as to not draw too much attention, to the point where they could blame it on social, cultural or other factors. If it gets worse, it could cripple an entire generation.

I reffered to it as a trojan horse because the effects of a lower birth rate would not be immediately obvious. It would have it's greatest impact when they want to replace the reitrees with fresh little consumers and servants, well after the collective memory of the populace forgets the possible source, so that people do not correlate the cause and effect. The financial impact of a reduced population would be great, but it's beyond my education to offer any insight on that.

I could go on, but I think you get the point. I'll leave the rest open to discussion.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Besides COVID there is this:
Soy beans are fed to our live stock which is one the highest estrogen producing product that occurs naturally. It is being forecast that 2045 if things continue at their current rate there will be man boobs for everyone and no sperm. Soy is just one thing of many things. Unfortunately if you drink water you are getting a double whammy for your future man boobs. China has banned many of these Chemical additives as there is a big push for more manly men. So is most of this true or is it just a marketing ploy for a sponsor you be the judge.... youtu.be...

edit on 727stk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What I always struggled with was why would there be a planned release of a virus that is primarily only dangerous to the elderly and infirm.

Because it is very difficult to go up against millions of years of evolution to find a viral vector that is both highly deadly and highly contagious. There has been a couple of decades research around the spike protein. The Bat Lady in Wuhan helped with attaching it to a bat coronavirus and off it went.

I don't know about the effects of covid on sperm. There are some reports that the birth rate is decreasing. I do know the health regulators are blaming covid for the rise in heart conditions while ignoring the effects of the jab.

The spike protein is toxic and biologically active, from either the jab or covid. It is a lucky dip for where it turns up and does its damage as it is capable of interacting with many different types of cells. With such a broad range of side effects it does make it easier for the health authorities to cover things up.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Reduced fertility has been going on for some decades now, and it's a well-known secret that pollution is the number one cause, especially micro-plastic which are in our entire food chain now.

Blaming it on covid is just another way to allow corporations to continue polluting our environment for financial gain at the expense of humanity.

Everything TPTB want swept under the rug gets blamed on having had covid now.

The vaccine harmed millions, who got covid anyway and yet it's having had covid that is being used to hide the evidence of how harmful the vaccine is.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
One of the reasons highlighted for the ULEZ in London by Sadiq Khan

News link

Calling the report a 'startling reminder that toxic air is a matter of life and death', the London mayor added: 'From evidence of lowering sperm count to impacting foetal development, air quality can even have a major impact pre-birth. Taking action must be an absolute priority.'

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Or it could be both?

If you look at all the issues concerning low fertility? It just looks like they are trying to cover all the bases.
Pollution? Check.
Food? Check.
Water? Check.
Man Made Virus? Check.
Prescriptions? Check.
Why try one method, when you can try them all?
And if people die from side effects, bonus.

But as far as our environmental issues, I believe they are using "Climate change" to avoid the elephant in the room, just cleaning up the toxins and plastic, that would actually make a difference, but would cost them too much.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienMenace

What I always struggled with was why would there be a planned release of a virus that is primarily only dangerous to the elderly and infirm.

Because the old and infirmed cost money. It's hard to steal and profit from the social security system when people live too long and more money is going out than coming in. If you reduce those numbers, it helps to balance assets and debits. Money 101.

If the global elite truly does have a depopulation agenda...

I always have to laugh at this. The depopulation agenda isn't exactly a secret. It has been in our faces for decades, and it's working. Gradually, slowly, but it's working.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The Bat Lady in Wuhan helped with attaching it to a bat coronavirus and off it went.

Who, and what? The "coronas" (crowns) on a coronavirus are the spike proteins. It's what defines a coronavirus. All of them.

The spike protein is toxic and biologically active, from either the jab or covid.

That is just not true. On the virus, the spike protein is what allows it to attach to a cell, enter the nucleus, and reproduce. The protein by itself is benign. In no way is it "toxic" in either form.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Who, and what?

Shi Zhengli

I take it you have not checked out who was in charge of the Wuhan Lab at the time of the leak and what kind of academic record they have.

In no way is it "toxic" in either form.

So you want to redefine something that can make you sick as non toxic?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Which, by your own definition, makes it toxic.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Shi Zhengli

I take it you have not checked out who was in charge of the Wuhan Lab at the time of the leak and what kind of academic record they have.

Okay, but she didn't "attach a spike protein to a coronavirus" lol. They come equipped with them. Spike proteins aren't the boogeyman that bitchute and rumble tell you they are.
In no way is it "toxic" in either form.

So you want to redefine something that can make you sick as non toxic?

Any foreign object in your body can make you "sick". The sickness is actually your immune response. A spike protein on a virus = virus reproduction and your immune system has to try and eliminate the virus particles faster than they are reproducing. A spike protein by itself is just that. Once your body gets rid of it, it's gone.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Okay, but she didn't "attach a spike protein to a coronavirus" lol.

So are you more with Peter Daszak that covid emerged in a wet market after something happened to one of the bats there? I guess Shi Zhengli being a world leader in bat Coronaviruses and working in the area is just another case of the coincidences. Lot of that going around these days.

So what is going on with the rise in athletes having heart attacks? Nothing toxic there and just another coincidence? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So are you more with Peter Daszak that covid emerged in a wet market after something happened to one of the bats there? I guess Shi Zhengli being a world leader in bat Coronaviruses and working in the area is just another case of the coincidences. Lot of that going around these days.

Nah. It probably was lab created. But it would be more like modifying a zoonotic virus to be infectious to humans. They're not attaching spike proteins to anything. The 4 coronaviruses known to cause common colds in humans are also covered in spike proteins.

So what is going on with the rise in athletes having heart attacks? Nothing toxic there and just another coincidence? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Nobody has ever been able to present to me any evidence of a rise in athletes having heart attacks. The ball is now in your court.

Keep in mind nearly everyone in the world has had covid by now, and it has been known from the beginning to cause cardiovascular damage.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienMenace
Um... Hi. Yes it's been 10 years since I've posted, but I'm always lurking. I didn't see a reference to this study, so I thought it important to share.

"Men infected with even mild COVID cases experience long-term decline in semen quality"
The study found that men who had mild COVID-19 infections had fewer and less active sperm cells. This continued over three months after their recovery. These findings were surprising since sperm cells should regenerate within this period."
Men are going sterile!

Ummm... 3 months it said. This suggests that, after around a 25% decrease in motility and volume, they went back to normal after 3 months or so.

Pretty far from even temporary sterility, much less permanent.

Fear monger much?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Blaming it on covid is just another way to allow corporations to continue polluting our environment for financial gain at the expense of humanity.

There is a difference between a short term reduction due to some infection that goes back to normal, and an overall long term declining rate over decades.

That said, I agree with you that fertility rates in general have been declining for decades, but it is reversible. One of the many surprises that couples who go on the carnivore diet experience is the woman starts menstruating again, and/or surprise pregnancies, sometimes even before her menses gas time to restart - meaning, she regains her fertility and gets pregnant in a short window before her next cycle would have started.

Dr. Robert Kiltz is a carnivore fertility Doctor who has lots of experience with this amazing benefit of the carnivore diet...

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So you do acknowledge that covid is toxic by causing cardiovascular damage from the beginning? Yet you are lacking in understanding the mechanism of action. I have not heard of influenza causing heart attacks before, got any data on that?

Why did all the mRNA producers pick the spike protein to base their replication on? There are other parts of the virus that could of been used. Why have the aviation authorities reduced their medical standards after most pilots where forced to take the jab?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Pureblood here, with confirmed "covid" (the flu) once.
Kicked it fast with femben.
I don't know about horses, but I might need trojans, because I've made 3 babies since these retards started this garbage psyop and need to get back to work, so quit crashing the housing market, you complete dics, you guys are already rich.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So you do acknowledge that covid is toxic by causing cardiovascular damage from the beginning? Yet you are lacking in understanding the mechanism of action. I have not heard of influenza causing heart attacks before, got any data on that?

Why did all the mRNA producers pick the spike protein to base their replication on? There are other parts of the virus that could of been used. Why have the aviation authorities reduced their medical standards after most pilots where forced to take the jab?

Don't give me youtube videos, give me data. Numbers. Hearts attacks before 2021 vs. now.

Covid causes heart damage because it can lower your oxygen levels. If the heart isn't getting enough oxygen, it can lead to tissue damage. I wouldn't say it's much of a worry with the newer strains, but for alpha and delta, absolutely. Myocarditis was pretty common in hospitalized patients. The flu can and absolutely does also cause myocarditis, as can common colds.

As for the pilots, pilots are getting old and not a lot of young people are wanting to replace them. In order to keep things flying, they had to change their health standards to keep the pilots that they have.

edit on 21-9-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Billy Gates once did talk about if a vaccine could reduce fertility rates.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wraiths
Billy Gates once did talk about if a vaccine could reduce fertility rates.

No he didn't.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join