It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singer quits country music, blames Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Country music is horrible, I just can't and don't listen to it. It's crap. My buddy ran off with my wife, my dog went too, yard sale memories, gloom and heartbreak. Add today's trumpism in and it's the redneck hillbilly answer to being bolder than usual, singing it all out loud. The words must be simple, easy to understand for the fans.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This song could be in the 'paranormal' forum:

'Them sad old songs comin' outta them speakers was solid country gold...'

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Maren Morris, eh? Country singer…

I wonder what country she sings for!?!?

Well, MAREN! Thank you! You and me, friends?? Your singing songs, it is nice! It is good! I like music! I wish you good luck with your song car-…your song job-time!

Who is YOUR president? Do you like dogs? I think dogs are nice!

Man, I wonder if she will get this…I haven’t had a pen pal in AGES! Kept it simple since I have NO IDEA ON EARTH what language her people speak! Maren Mor-…Morris. Yea, no clue who she is!

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a milllionaire c0mmmunist 'telling' people there are no blak or gaay people in c0untry music.

yet shes wrong.

darius rucker is blak.
and the rapper lil nas x claaims he is gay.
(funny thing, i read on reddit nas x faakes it to get famous tho.)

the biggest guy in country now is kane brown, pretty sure he is blak as well. maybe not blak enough for marren and her c0mmunist employers.
kane brown is so massive he closed out stagecoach a few months back.

the fakt she had to diss half the country is the problem.

if she just came out and said, im making a pop album next, but no, she is making 'pop' music because she is a c0mmunist, and if you are not c0mmunist, you are racccist.
gtfooh ya bbbtcch.
edit on 18-9-2023 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Never heard of her. Pretty pathetic when you so lack the discipline over your emotions that you have to quit your job.

What a fragile snowflake she is.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Cline had a wonderful voice.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

This reminds me of a German singer who sings country music but decries the conservative values of many in the USA who enjoy country music. Deutsche Welle had an article about her.

No one is forcing them to sing or write songs.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Wait, who's doing the what now?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think she is most well-known for a song that topped the charts even though it was awful. I saw some videos about how they had some experts that mixed the music for it to guarantee that it would be a hit and it worked.

youtu.be...

This girl was never a real country singer. Her first big hit was a sacrilegious song called My Church.
She is obviously working for somebody.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Music today, all of it, is based on algorythms AI generated with record label created dinks pretending to be musicians. Hip hop, country, its all low testosterone and Rap is just fake gangstas shouting nonsense who would run like chickens away from any trouble if they even dared go out in the hoods. I truly liked that song NCMFOM, been a long time since I heard country music I liked.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That’s one way to justify a failed career. It just didn’t meld with your politics. Great performers always know how to play the room!

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Music today, all of it, is based on algorythms AI generated with record label created dinks pretending to be musicians. Hip hop, country, its all low testosterone and Rap is just fake gangstas shouting nonsense who would run like chickens away from any trouble if they even dared go out in the hoods. I truly liked that song NCMFOM, been a long time since I heard country music I liked.

No, but if helps you feel better it’s ok to be ignorant right?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Don't know who she is, don't let the door hit'cha sweetheart!

I am an old HMVB. LOL Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Motorhead.

BUT, growing up, I had to listen to country with my parents.

So, If I have to listen to it (hubby loves it), it has to be the good stuff. Willie, Dolly, Hank, ect.
Even hubby says the new stuff sucks.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here's another one for those who don't know who she is.

and another.

edit on 21-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join