It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New vacines being rolled out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, folks they haven't finished yet by a long way, The new improved vaccine is being rolled out in NY with a sales push by the governor, everyone over six months must get it to protect the children from a dark place. stressing that it is not a booster for the old strains, but a completely new one brought to you by Phizer and Moderna, for the strain that resembles the common cold, if anyone can't smell a rat by now they never will.These new vaccines have been produced and have been in storage for over a year since whistleblower pilots said that they were carrying planeloads of the stuff over a year ago. The logistics of this mass vaccination event require a lot of preplanning which has obviously been done and is now ready for the upcoming winter with all those who have a compromised immune system. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sign me up, I mean the WHO recommends it. Not like they’ve ever been wrong or been caught propagating false information. I’d have my doubts if the largest criminal enterprise in the world was responsible for manufacture of these jabs but that’s never going to happen.

While I’m at it, anyone know a good snake oil salesman?

edit on 17/9/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Don't suppose you have a link to the whistleblower pilots who were flying in crate loads? I would be very interested to see this information.
I find it very scary they are doing this again, especially as the WHO have just recently acquired power over all nations to mandate whatever they want. Can only hope the push back is enough to stop it.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I didn’t listen to the commentary just the presser.

I’m confused, did she say parents are supposed to protect children? Did she say that children should depend on their parents to do the right thing?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This disease is just so FUN!

There aren’t any symptoms so you have to rely only on those licensed by a committee in DC and the methods approved to know if you have it, that committee consisting of ZERO doctors! Oooh! It’s like the Marco Polo game of diseases, I love it already!

Then you HAVE to take one of the vaccines to survive it, unfortunately there are no vaccines for it…but just to jazz things up, you can also just take a treatment which will unpack and rewrite part of your DNA which until now we never DARED make the mistake of changing it and it is clear as can be, taking that step both spiritually AND physically makes you no longer 100% human, you no longer have true human DNA. I don’t know how it works, but given the sanctity of DNA, I can see why God tells us over and over and over in Revelations PLEASE my flock do NOT DO IT, for we know even
that small a change somehow makes it so not even God can do anything to offer you salvation…that’s why it’s a real X sports kinda game, like sky diving, sky suits, and bunjee jumping but instead of your neck, it’s your eternal soul and eternal separation from God that can never again be restored…love the stakes…

Even if the world over no child has ever died of it it is ESPECIALLY critical children get the ”vaccine” and if limited supply, use ALL for those under 12 and then wait for more supply. You know, you’d think with limited supply and a death rate of 0 EVER, you’d protect your elders, but this disease is fun. You get the information and you take your count, then instead of applying that number to your next logical move…you stick your entire hand in Vaseline and just RAM THOSE NUMBERS RIGHT UP YOUR BOOTY HOLE INSTEAD and shout HOOOOOAAAAL!

I can’t WAIT to hear what kind of thing we will protect ourselves with for this season. My guess….um…how about a GIANT YELLOW FEATHERED CHICKEN on your head and two different colored socks to protect you from this years deadly but shhhh, nobody knows virus!

It’s so mysterious and sexy I can’t WAIT to get started!

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is going to be the second chance most rarely get.

Face it. You were misled, manipulated and used.

If you STILL choose the jabs, well there's really nothing left to say because why bother.

God's speed I suppose.🤷🏻

edit on 9/17/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta/correction

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It's hilarious at the 14;00 minute mark she tells everyone
the shot and the boosters everyone just received won't
protect them. Takes a perfected ignorance to not recognize
lunitics who aren't even good at lying are lying for some
reason. Like on Maui, some one silenced the alarms that should've
been going off in their heads. But no they want the athorities
to do all their thinking. They must believe that's why they pay taxes.
IDK
edit on 17-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
www.governor.ny.gov...

Not mandates - yet, at least.

Given the low adoption of the recent “boosters”, and the lawsuits that went in the favor of the unjabbed, we’ll see how it goes.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
This is going to be the second chance anyone rarely gets. You were misled, manipulated and used.

If you STILL choose the jabs, well there's really nothing left to say because why bother.

God's speed I suppose.🤷🏻

Really…they way overdid it too it turns out.

All they had to do was tell everyone who was sick they had COVID when it was only ever a fever or flu or
something…

Then make EVERYONE who was dying called a COVID death, even 18 shot in Chicago in one day after confirming that before having their heads blown off, their families said yes, they had one or more of a list of symptoms in the past few weeks (malaise, cough, runny nose, purritis, tiredness, red eye, congestion, and so on). “Uh! Your son was TIRED sometime in the last two weeks!? Ok people masks on! It’s another COVID death!” A totally pointless step since everyone just ate up the news anyways

And then provide a nonsense treatment that will cost trillions to dose the world…

And in just 18 months, anyone with beforehand knowledge of who was getting the contracts was able to make fortunes, any billionaires with applicable stocks too each TRIPLED THEIR NET WORTH ENTIRELY…

And the average person today really thinks anything happened at all.

It didn’t.

THAT WAS the fix!
edit on 9/17/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/17/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

How many people have died from the common cold?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
www.governor.ny.gov...

Not mandates - yet, at least.

Given the low adoption of the recent “boosters”, and the lawsuits that went in the favor of the unjabbed, we’ll see how it goes.

No no no! Not boosters.

Dr. Supriya Sharma, chief medical adviser with Health Canada, added that the language shift came about from a series of conversations with regulators about creating standardized, international terminology for the vaccines.

So the bit in the presser where she explains the idea that they aren’t boosters is part of another global initiative.

But, yes, if you like, call em boosters.

Tunis and Sharma both agreed it isn’t wrong or inaccurate to continue call the seasonal jabs "boosters," since they boost the body’s immune response to SARS-CoV-2, but said the official language is nonetheless evolving.

www.ctvnews.ca...

Clowns.

edit on 17-9-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: Added linky

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

How many people have died WITH the common cold?

(post by Stopthebull removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I have said very little about the vaccination of children, and have never "championed" it.

I have tried to explain how masks work to limit the velocity of expelled air, but that they cannot filter out something as small as a virus very effectively.

What about the current lower numbers of excess deaths, especially considering the billions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered. Wouldn't the turn-around in the numbers indicate that those who claimed that the initial rises were caused by the vaccines were the ones whose credibility is now challenged?

edit on 17-9-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Sep 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Gross globalist boot lickers
The cold does not require a vaccine

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

originally posted by: chr0naut

How many people have died WITH the common cold?

I suppose that there would be a fair few. Do you have any actual numbers, rather than implying something that exists only in your own head?

I mean, there was a definite peak in mortality across the world that coincided with the COVID-19 pandemic's peak.

Surely there would be no peak if it was the same as the common cold, which we have always had?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The least vaccinated countries (such as Africa) also have the lowest death rate from Covid.

Dang pesky facts, anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The cold does not require a vaccine

True, that!
edit on 17-9-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join