It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Someone Just Try to Assassinate RFK Jr.?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The Epoch Times reported Friday night that the LAPD “received a call at around 4:30 p.m. reporting that a male was in front of the event venue with ‘a badge on their lapel, a gun, and a shoulder holster, and claimed to be a U.S. Marshall [sic].’”

Breitbart noted, also on Friday, that “the man arrived at the event and claimed to be employed by the organizers. Campaign security officials, however, did not recognize him, and detained him until police arrived. The man was found to be carrying a handgun and ammunition. He will likely face charges of impersonating a police officer or federal agent, and possibly unlawful possession of firearms.”

Did Someone Just Try to Assassinate RFK Jr.?

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s father and uncle were both assassinated,
many questions still remain and the issue has been closely guarded
by Government and Media alike.

Now this seems like a clear attempt at getting to Robert F Kennedy Jr.
Back a few months ago, RFK Jr was talking Secret Service, and lack
of in his current candidacy for President.

“Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are
provided Secret Service protection. But not me.”

Seriously, what is going on here? Why is RFK singled out for
and deprived protection in his campaign? Surely there
is enough money in the coffers to offer him Secret Service
protection, he has asked for it, but the current POTUS
has denied him protection?

Secretary Mayorkas: ‘I have determined that Secret Service protection
for Robert F Kennedy Jr is not warranted at this time.’”

Politics aside, lets see some decency here from POTUS
and his administration!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is RFK Jr's twitter post.

Twitter

Something seems strange here, you think this would
have made a headline somewhere, but no.

The suspect was posing as a U.S. Marshal and was
arrested at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. event in Los Angeles.
Kennedy said that members of his private security detail
"spotted and detained an armed man" who attempted to
approach him during his speech.

Suspect was in full on dress for a bad occasion with
loaded weapons, and a U.S Marshall badge.

- "The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare
ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and
belt clip federal ID."

- "He identified himself as a member of my security detail."

RFK Jr.

So...where is the FBI?

I'm shocked this is not even being talked about!

ETA:
ABC report here....

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 16-9-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes they did

Didn't see anyone say it was a fake badge so I'm going to assume it was real and they didn't mention stolen either Soo who has the power to grant badges

CIA is my guess but we all know how much the FBI loves to kill a Kennedy so can't rule them out

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

I had to fight off chills to post this, and it is still
happening, which is rare. I'm incredulous that the
L.A. Police are still in charge of the investigation,
as I thought it was a federal crime to impersonate
a U.S. Marshall?

This is shady as heck.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

'Nothing to see here. Move along.'

They don't like him. They also don't consider him a candidate because Biden is still the chosen one for the Democrats even though more and more Democrats want someone else. Anyone else but Kamala.

Those running the Democrat party still think Biden is the only one that can beat Trump. They like their puppet.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It just unfortunately for him that he didn't clear for SS protection.

So unfortunately.

*cough*

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

One more example that the people running this world are vicious
and without mercy. They proved that in 63. Get in their way and
they will mow you down like grass. That's just the way they are.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Saloon
They will probably do it to him and Trump if it becomes obvious that one or both of them may dead end their plans.
And the inter webs will be full of retarded psychopaths giggling “haha deserved it I’m so happy this is awesome !” You see this every time a prominent GOP or independent dem dies.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: Saloon
They will probably do it to him and Trump if it becomes obvious that one or both of them may dead end their plans.
And the inter webs will be full of retarded psychopaths giggling “haha deserved it I’m so happy this is awesome !” You see this every time a prominent GOP or independent dem dies.

Some even think the 6 billion Biden gave to Iran is pre-payment to eliminate the Trump threat.

It's obvious it's going to take more than 2,000 mules to pull off a Democratic win in 2024, no matter who their chosen one is.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I mean, why would RFK ever trust the secret service or any agency? Didn’t our government that was employed to protect his uncle plan and carry out his assassination?

I’d get my own security team if I was a Kennedy.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The secret service has the guidelines for providing protection for candidates.

USSS

It looks like protection only applies for major candidates, and within a year of the election according to the site.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

RJK Jr. has a big, heavy, serious and extremely sharp axe to grind. Just imagine if your father and beloved uncle had been murdered and their murderers had been protected, both crimes covered up. He was nine when JFK's murder rocked his family and fourteen when they killed his father.

You'd be pissed. I know I would. He is a threat to the very construct that committed both of these crimes. (I don't think that I need to elaborate on who/what that construct consists of.)

So, hell yeah, they want to get rid of him. There are two potential candidates that they hate and will stop at literally nothing to either disqualify or eliminate.

The US has become a worse than a third-world, banana republic police state.

ETA: RFK jr. tweeted:

The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID.

I wonder where the hell he got hold of a US Marshal badge and federal ID.

I bet he had a red MAGA hat tucked into the inside pocket of his blazer, and probably was carrying a confederate flag with a swastika drawn on it folded up in his back pocket.

:
edit on 2023 9 16 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Wow, that is messed up!

Glad he had Gavin DeBecker covering him!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Some even think the 6 billion Biden gave to Iran is pre-payment to eliminate the Trump threat.

Think it? Hell, I don't just "think it."

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

'Nothing to see here. Move along.'

They don't like him. They also don't consider him a candidate because Biden is still the chosen one for the Democrats even though more and more Democrats want someone else. Anyone else but Kamala.

Those running the Democrat party still think Biden is the only one that can beat Trump. They like their puppet.

He needs to run as an independent. He'd do what Ross Perot did to the Republicans back in '92, except instead of doing it to just one party, I think he'd do it to both of them. It'd be a massive fecal feature.

F' em all. The Uniparty is in control, anyway, and it doesn't matter which one wins. They're all corrupt and suck.

ETA: That's not cynicism; It's realism.
:
edit on 2023 9 16 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian
Amazon. $12

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This makes me so Angry, if any candidate I can ever think of is more deserving of Protection I would say, given his family history Bobby Junior is first in line. How dare Biden do that to him! I am English and our Government is equally as corrupt and paid by the big corps so I get it but all the time TPTB crush any real President worthy candidates there is no hope. I remember Bernie Sanders with the person with a poster saying Bernie actually won. It’s all corrupt and the sad thing is our young men continue to get sent to war and our ancestors have fought and died for our countries and for what? For Corporate interests. The system is Evil with the Devil at its heart # them all

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Federal ID and badge, eBay. I have seen them for sale at Dragoncon. You can pay cash there with no pesky credit card traces.

I have some Area 51 ID badges myself.

You can also print out your own ID any way you want. I can make black and white ones. Just need a color printer for color IDs. I bought a receipt printer to make my own stickers. It makes any prop look better with warnings, markings and instructions on them.

edit on 16-9-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: nugget1

Think it? Hell, I don't just "think it."

The operatives are more than likely already here. Anyone that wants to harm the US just needs to get to Mexico. The process is fairly simple and straightforward.

edit on 9/16/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Something seems strange here, you think this would
have made a headline somewhere, but no.

As everyone knows, the Kennedy family is a well-known political family in the United States... the lack of media coverage, lack of security, etc... shows the Deep State/Biden's criminal administration is at work here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join