It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another example of a seriously flawed justice system...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: ColeYounger

Mehta has actually gained a reputation for being the most lenient judge for J6 defendants. His sentences tend to be about half of what sentencing guidelines recommend.

Sounds like this guy should've taken his plea deal.

If that is being lenient, I'd hate to see him dole out a "harsh" sentence.

But then again, I see your point.
After all, the Jan 6th uprising was the most horrific event in U.S. history. The 9-11 attackers were just high-spirited mischief makers compared to those vile, treacherous, enemies of democracy who were in DC that day.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

sorry. there is no such thing as anarcho-tyranny. It's an antithesis. It is not real. I understand what you mean. Lawless is what you mean? IF so, it's very different from tyranny, because there are a lot of rules in tyranny. A lot by a very definition of sorts. Anarchy and tyranny are completely at odds. I am not trying to be ''that'' guy, but I kind of am too

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You do know that he rejected the plea deal offered to him, right? And this defendant also assaulted a law enforcement officer, in a restricted area, while trying to impede the electoral process. Slightly different than a random assault on a street.

Man who beat cops with bat rejects plea deal

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkEE

sorry. there is no such thing as anarcho-tyranny. It's an antithesis. It is not real. I understand what you mean. Lawless is what you mean? IF so, it's very different from tyranny, because there are a lot of rules in tyranny. A lot by a very definition of sorts. Anarchy and tyranny are completely at odds. I am not trying to be ''that'' guy, but I kind of am too

The concept is to create anarchy with the intention of getting the population to accept tyranny as the solution.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The true definition of anarchy isn't what you may think. Look into it. It is actually the solution to Tyranny and not the other way around.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join