It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand denies 'serious criminal allegations' he claims are being made against him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Russell Brand has denied "very serious criminal allegations" that he claims will be made against him by a newspaper and TV company. In a video posted on YouTube and X, formerly known as Twitter, titled "So, This is Happening", the comedian denied the allegations that he described as "a litany of extremely egregious and aggressive attacks". He said that while he was "very promiscuous" at the height of his career, his relationships were "always consensual".

news.sky.com...

For those who don't know-Russel is a UK comedian who has in the last few years become a dreaded covid vaccine/lockdown critic-his regular themes are the government/media are in it together to lie to the people,we are not really free,we are entering a technological dystopia,the WEF/bill gates/faucci/the biden crime family are evil-you get the idea.
He mentions whats happening here-

Figured something like this would happen to Brandy sooner or later.
They already tried to paint him as a conspiracy theorist during the pandemic.
He now seems to have become to big to ignore-or just pissed off the wrong person- having over 6 million subs on youtube alone.

I doubt the allegations are true-he seems like an easy target for a fit up though especially if very shady very powerful people start offering some big money to "victims."

The TV prog which is supposedly going to reveal the allegations is on UK TV Channel 4 at 9pm tonight,16th sept.

Note for MODS-I couldn't put this in "Breaking Alternative News" forum because for some reason there is no "Post" button on the page.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
When you can't address the topic, attack the source. I don't see him shutting up anytime soon. Goooo Russell!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"They" are definitely going after him. He's friends with Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson, and Elon Musk. He exposes govt and corporate corruption at every turn. They hate him. The corrupt players fear the truth like vampires fear sunlight, and he is Van Helsing to them.

Brand is smart for taking preemptive measures to fight his attackers.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Russell Brand is a slap in the face to Brad Pitt.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
When you can't address the topic, attack the source. I don't see him shutting up anytime soon. Goooo Russell!!!

Well said!

I think he has changed for the better, but people's past often comes back to haunt them.

I don't think he did anything criminal, but I do think he once was a selfish bastard!

But people can change for the better - maturity and experiences can healthily humble us - especially if we are intelligent enough.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I think I may believe these charges, whatever they end up being, this guy has been giving me the creeps for some 20 years now, since the time I lived in England and Scotland.

I found him on local TV in England years before he made it over to the States. Immediately, my hair went up, and does every time I see him or hear him. This doesn't happen with obnoxious people for me, it happens when I feel someone is really bad. I'm usually right.

He is mildly entertaining, but I can't get over the creepy feeling I always get from him. There is something he's hiding.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You forgot to mention he's very much a liberal or at least still leans
that way. The guys smart as a whip in a big way too. Can't think of
a more reasonable well spoken liberal.

Mahogany

I think I may believe these charges, whatever they end up being, this guy has been giving me the creeps for some 20 years now, since the time I lived in England and Scotland.

LMAO Whatever they end up being. lol

This doesn't happen with obnoxious people for me, it happens when I feel someone is really bad. I'm usually right.

Of course you are

edit on 16-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

I think I may believe these charges, whatever they end up being,

I’m not surprised. LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon
"You forgot to mention he's very much a liberal or at least still leans that way. The guys smart as a whip in a big way too.Can't think of a more reasonable well spoken liberal. "

Yeah,that explains why the liberal media used the "He's right wing!" dogwhistle to try to get him cancelled last year..they expect all liberals to instantly hate the guy and believe he is a nazi because he started talking about things liberals refuse to believe are happening or try to hide..

That didn't work,so is this phase 2 of the same operation?
Maybe.

edit on 16/9/2023 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have always thought the man was a complete knob head.

For instance:

www.express.co.uk...

"Back in 2008, Brand and Ross made headlines after leaving numerous vulgar messages on Sachs’ phone, including claims that Brand had sex with his granddaughter Georgina Baillie."

Not funny at all.

[lleditby]edit on 16-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The guy's is creepy AF!

Russell Brand Accused of ‘Rape, Sexual Assault, Emotional Abuse’ in New Report; Comedian ‘Absolutely Refutes’ Allegations

Roh Row!
edit on 16-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yeah,that explains why the liberal media used the "He's right wing!" dogwhistle to try to get him cancelled last year..they expect all liberals to instantly hate the guy and believe he is a nazi because he started talking about things liberals refuse to believe are happening or try to hide..

Absolutely there you go! It's like any liberal that's capable of the slightest
reasoning? That's the only thing liberals hate more than God and talking
about their own insane ideology. Not kidding you want to pss em off? Just
ask em some questions about abortion or chromosomes. lol Watch em flip
TF out about 10 seconds in.
edit on 16-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks like rape. Multiple women.

That's kind of the vibe I was getting, I would have gone with child molestation, but didn't want to say it before it was out.

Allegedly, it's rape.
edit on 16-9-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In 2023 that's Brand, Peterson and Tate. Three that rock the woke boat. I wonder who will be next.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I've always thought the dude looked like a creepy little weasel.

Suppose it's probably best to hear the allegations and evidence before coming to any sort of conclusion.

Apparently, 5 Women have come out against him.

"Dispatches" on Channel 4 will have more to say at 9pm.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

I think I may believe these charges, whatever they end up being,

I’m not surprised. LOL

You caught that too huh?

State of the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Looks like rape. Multiple women.

That's kind of the vibe I was getting, I would have gone with child molestation, but didn't want to say it before it was out.

Allegedly, it's rape.

He did take at least one 16 year old girl out of school multiple times to assault her in an abusive relationship where he often called here 'the child' - his PR company appear to have dumped him too due to the huge ammount of evidence and cases against him.

Times investigation (part of tonights Dispatches doc).
Times

Highly doubt they're fabricated charges as Dispatches have been the best documentary journalism source for decades and Times' Insight Team have been the same for investigative print.
edit on 16-9-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

Over the past few years, reporters have interviewed hundreds of sources who knew or worked with Brand: ex-girlfriends and their friends and family, comedians and other celebrities, people who worked with him on radio and TV, and senior staff at the BBC, Channel 4 and other media organisations.

Along with these interviews reporters have seen private emails and text messages, submitted freedom of information requests, viewed medical and therapists’ notes, scrutinised Brand’s books and interviews, and watched and listened to hundreds of hours of his shows on the BBC, Channel 4 and YouTube to corroborate allegations.

edit on 16-9-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Convenient accusations seem to crop up whenever an individual becomes too big to ignore.

a reply to: Mahogany

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Neither were ever fit to shine Sachs' shoes.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join