It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doro, The Alien - The Oracle's Lament - The Call

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Doro, The Alien
It was alright. I felt never at home or anything. Talking to humans is still difficult. They can smell it, if you show a sign of weakness you have at least two or three seeking to pin their frustration on you.
But most of the time one can manage.
It is the constant disappointment that makes things bleak and horrible.
I've been here before, many times. We never achieved anything that wasn't broken, twisted and turned into the opposite. It was alright hundreds of years ago, there was still plenty of time.
Now I am not sure, but every time I hit the wall with my attempts to make it through it feels like it could be the last chance to see.

The Oracle's Lament
Imagine if you will an adult elephant. With all properties of the average elephant, size, mass, shape, but made out of meta-stuff that makes people crazy.
Full of stories and strange experiences the kind that whisper in your ears at night, telling you: There is a world of wonder beneath this world of madness, full of the creatures your imagination likes to conjure but your reason likes to deny.
Imagine a door between these worlds. A very regular door, ordinary sized, all the properties a regular door has, made from wood, but firmly locked.
The only opening is the key hole. The aspect where the door is not like every door is that it can't be broken.
Now imagine you are tasked by the Sphinx guarding the secrets of Magic, Mystery and the Mind to somehow move the average sized elephant through the average sized key hole of an unbreakable door.

The Call
Alien Contact has already happened. You all know me, we have talked, we had contact.
What most people who dabble in the spiritual and magical don't know is that the 'good side' is not 'light' it is love. And I don't mean the clean and stripped of all its wonder kind of love. I mean it with all its madness and chaos, the sparks flying left and right.
That is frightening, I guess especially for people who equate control with order and order with prosperity.
But it is really an invitation to make a decision.
On the one side of the door you have order, surpression, fear and death.
On the other side of the door you have a mess, love, excitement, joy beauty and wonder, life & love.

What if you are the Chosen One? What if you are the attracting pole on the other side of the door, the only one who can help me push the elephant through the keyhole?
Help me, helping you, helping them, helping us, helping love to reign over both realms.

or is this really
The End
?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's one way of putting it.

How long should I wait for others before guessing?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Guessing what?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The solution. elephant, keyhole
edit on 15-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If you have a solution: spit it out

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's a metaphysical elephant through a real keyhole. That's tricky.

Abstract thinking time.

Screw the door, screw the elephant, screw the sphinx.

It seems the metaphysical has given you an impossible task and abstraction in which to hold your visceral requirements hostage. In opposing sides of passion and despondency.

The sphinx may have purposely neglected to point out the chain that opens the roll-up door in which the elephant can walk though.

Great allegory in any case. Or it came off like one.
edit on 15-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

made out of meta-stuff that makes people crazy.
On the one side of the door you have order, surpression, fear and death.
On the other side of the door you have a mess, love, excitement, joy beauty and wonder, life & love.
What if you are the attracting pole on the other side of the door, the only one who can help me push the elephant through the keyhole?

Hypothesis:

On one side is law, order, suppression.
On the other side is you with excitement, joy beauty and wonder, life & love; and the craziness elephant.

You can't take the elephant into yourself and then fit through the keyhole.
But a true Jovian, native of law and order can gird his loins, psych himself up, put his lips to the keyhole and suck the elephant through.

Boom! Door open. But the Jovian would be really, really, messed up, needing the love to survive.

Okay, I fixed it in time.

The Jovian needs the door open more than you do. He or she has gotta want it bad enough to risk it.
edit on 16-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

1:28

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Nice story! Your avatar looks amazing!

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I don't know what to do with that. I'm not doing subtext too coherently today.

0:14

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

the chain that opens the roll-up door in which the elephant can walk though.

The chain = the stairs in the clip. The easy way.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You ain't no ape. You're a troglodyte.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The weird and the wonderful.

Nice one, Peeple.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 17/9/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well yes the elephant as the crazy is probably too obvious, right? What is the crazy in this context that is the question?
The weird right? The occult, the phenomenon, the paranormal... not the modern TV show stuff but what sits at the root of the problem: Psyche.

It flies at a slow relaxed pace, but is easily startled when approached. Usually it is found flying near shadier parts of gardens, visiting wildflowers like Coromandels.

So the elephant is really also a butterfly.
It is natural beauty, joy and wonder.
Not the artificial kind people put on like a costume.

I am a little confused what you mean with Jovian? The former guard gone Emperor? Or Jupiter?
Sucking is not the answer if as you rightly said just sucking the elephant in and flying through the hole as butterfly won't work, it would also be too much for both Jovians together to just suck it through.

I think key to the riddle is the key hole. Don't manipulate the elephant or find ways around or out of the room, the magic is in the hole.
Meaning: the right key from the other side.
... into the hole... in case that wasn't obvious
lol

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I am a little confused what you mean with Jovian?

Zodiacal and Tarot (I think) Planet Jupiter associated with Law and Order personality type.

Meaning: the right key from the other side.
... into the hole... in case that wasn't obvious

I missed it.
But my guess was so heroic, and melodramatic, fraught with danger and romance!
lol

edit on 18-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

that's nice synchronicity here

Iris is represented either as a rainbow or as a beautiful young maiden with wings on her shoulders. As a goddess, Iris is associated with communication, messages, the rainbow, and new endeavors. This personification of a rainbow was once described as being a link to the heavens and earth.

wiki

edit on 18-9-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

But it still is heroic and melodramatic.
The hero would have to be exceptionally brave and full of chivalry.
Who knows what would really transpire if the elephant is released into the world?
Will all humans finally get butterfly wings?
Could they handle that upgrade? How many couldn't? And is it still worth it?

Also: it is super romantic: Love in Tarot is the decision. Do you want to be loved? Can the hero handle natural cosmic love himself?
50/50 he sacrifices himself and his love to elevate humanity. Or sacrifices humanity to elevate himself and his love.
edit on 18-9-2023 by Peeple because: one finger is faster than all others

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Will all humans finally get butterfly wings?

So many of those questions sound personal, so I will respond personal.

No. Not all. Maybe even not most.
Does a caterpillar qualify as a butterfly?

I have this totem wheel. Butterfly is on it.
That's the broken part.

Did the work of eating.
But got stung by a wasp.
Barely made it to spin a cocoon.
Eggs hatched.
What emerged from chrysalis
was no butterfly.

It isn't a matter of survival of the fittest so much as a numbers game. A percentage hatch, a percentage of those survive long enough to spin, a percentage of those survive to fly.

edit on 19-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'm spinning my cocoon oh GAAAAAAWD stop pushing lol
that's funny because also more (different) personal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join