It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klaus Shwab admits globalization is the goal , refers to himself and his group as 'elites'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
His mentor was Henry Kissinger. He went to college with Georgy Schwartz.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
All I can say to people anymore is that if you don't fight back, you deserve what you get.

You don't NEED a cashless society, so keep using cash. Stop using credit.
You don't NEED to constantly stay in debt, so stop buying new things. Upcycle.
You don't NEED to keep feeding the beast system, so stop complying with their directive.
You don't NEED a digital ID, no matter what the costs.
Stay off their control networks and start using your own mind.

You don't NEED any of their garbage to live on this Earth.
So start acting like it!

I second this.
Nasal Swab and his Krusty Krew are just a bunch of hot-air balloons. They're a vocal, wealthy, and braindead minority (they don't know jack outside of their own set of established customs, totally distorted worldviews). Unfortunately a good chunk of earth's human civilization is blind in its own way too...

But all it takes is a simple "no thanks" : if everyone says it, these bozos have no power over anyone but themselves.

edit on 9/17/23 by servovenford because: add

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

They've got facts for sale in the land of hell.

Their enemies don't even have a chance to yell.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford

originally posted by: havok
All I can say to people anymore is that if you don't fight back, you deserve what you get.

You don't NEED a cashless society, so keep using cash. Stop using credit.
You don't NEED to constantly stay in debt, so stop buying new things. Upcycle.
You don't NEED to keep feeding the beast system, so stop complying with their directive.
You don't NEED a digital ID, no matter what the costs.
Stay off their control networks and start using your own mind.

You don't NEED any of their garbage to live on this Earth.
So start acting like it!

I second this.
Nasal Swab and his Krusty Krew are just a bunch of hot-air balloons. They're a vocal, wealthy, and braindead minority (they don't know jack outside of their own set of established customs, totally distorted worldviews). Unfortunately a good chunk of earth's human civilization is blind in its own way too...

But all it takes is a simple "no thanks" : if everyone says it, these bozos have no power over anyone but themselves.

Well said!

What is it about those two words, 'no thanks' that strikes such fear into people?

The vast majority sadly will go along with absolute nonsense because they are too cowed to just say 'No, I won't'

Almost everything people believe they have to do is a sham, a total facade

Once the curtain falls and you realise that just about all the systems from the bottom up are totally fraudulent, you drop the fear

If you're fearful, you'll do anything TPTB ask to feel protected by the very people who are screwing you over

DO NOT COMPLY, sit back and observe how little power 'they' actually have... it's an illusion!

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I'm hoping. I have been posting all over that the Hawaiians need to call upon the land. I fear they have lost the connection, this is their challenge. If they can do it, it will be useful to all of us.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Stop using both cash AND cards?
Buddy, IDK what you survive on, but my body requires food, and I have to buy it.
I don't have a place to plant a garden or raise pigs.

a reply to: havok

top topics

<< 1   >>

join