It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Schools join Growing list of Districts Across the Country Banning Pride Flags

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

How long is that going to take?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
I was just wondering the other day where you were. I really do miss the jokes. Good to see you around here again. i hope you got plenty of fuel for election season.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: DAVID64

Unfortunately for you a pride flag is allowed to be shown in a public and charter school. But VERY specifically not for political reasons but to show unity and inclusion.
NRA is absolutely not allowed. But you do know this, and weak example of intimidation.

Unless you’re a parent. No inclusion there.

I love how the Collectivists cherry pick the meaning of things like inclusion, freedom of speech, truth, …

People everywhere are catching on to this woke double speak.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Degradation33

Alameda County - Sunol (Rural area East of Freemont)
Riverside County - Temecula (commuter city halfway between San Bernardino and San Diego)

So more conservative areas.

Yes.

Anytime CA does something considered conservative, someone try’s to make it a big deal.

CA is a purple state with many rural and conservative areas.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Yes.

Anytime CA does something considered conservative, someone try’s to make it a big deal.

CA is a purple state with many rural and conservative areas.

Annee every state is conservative outside the big cities. The problem is the big cities have the numbers and density within the state. So take WA for example, it is all red outside of the Seattle area. OR is Blue in Portland but red as you head East. 5 minutes on the other side of the Columbia River in WA it is red as hell while 5 minutes away in Portland it is Woke liberal as hell.

edit on 16-9-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Could it be that those in charge here in the USA want WWIII cause kid rocketman or Pukin would nuke the large US cites and thus Make EAmerica Great Again?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Post 2024 as Merrick Garland is a biden his time

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Could it be that those in charge here in the USA want WWIII cause kid rocketman or Pukin would nuke the large US cites and thus Make EAmerica Great Again?

It is self-destruction for both too. I don't see Putin doing that unless NATO was 10 miles outside of Moscow, and Rockman is of no consequence outside of ammo/equipment support.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join