It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Joe Biden’s Involvement in His Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And...that's all you got! LOL

Um, no. Did you read the OP. The entire apex of the allegations lie with Bidens recorded admissions.

I know, that level of evidence is hard for you to swallow.

Sigh...Already posted

No where does it show Shokin mentioned by name in the international community.

Again, why is this claim so difficult for you to source especially since it is a closely held belief?

edit on 15-9-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No where does it show Shokin mentioned by name in the international community.

That's wrong and you're moving the goal posts.

Evidence shows that Shokin resigned 3 months after Biden's trip and 6 days after Lagarde's talk with Poroshenko.

It's all already posted.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

That's wrong and you're moving the goal posts.

I've been asking the same question for pages now........

Page 5

Evidence shows that Shokin resigned 3 months after Biden's trip and 6 days after Lagarde's talk with Poroshenko.

Evidence shows that Joe shows up in Ukraine for his infamous quid pro quo a week after the call Hunter put out via Devon Archers testimony.

You keep saying it's posted regarding Shokin being ousted by an international effort, yet for all these pages, you've provided zero sources to that claim.

Why can't you simply source anything that quotes international leaders wanting Shokin fired?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

From Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer this week...

“I want to go back to where we were in January when we started this investigation.

This was the narrative: the President’s son’s laptop was Russian disinformation; Hunter Biden was a legitimate business guy, just like Jared Kushner; No Biden ever took money from China — that’s what Joe Biden said; No money ever changed hands while Joe Biden was Vice President; Joe knew nothing about his son’s dealings; And Joe never met with or spoke with any of the foreign nationals who had wired the family money.

“All of those things have been proven wrong because of the Republican majority and our investigation.”
oversight.house.gov...

The Impeachment Inquiry/Investigation will go deeper and broader....even more quickly.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Already posted.

Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired. They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

New!
Republicans Signed Letter Supporting The Ukraine Reforms Biden Was Pushing

Biden wasn’t the only person calling for Shokin’s removal from office. Members of Congress (as evidenced by the 2016 letter of support), European leaders and international organizations were all pushing for the notoriously corrupt prosecutor to be fired.

edit on 15-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Your paywalled source notwithstanding, we can go to the "letter."

From February, 2016. 2 months after Bidens quid pro quo:

“We recognize ‎that your governing coalition faces not only endemic corruption left from decades of mismanagement and cronyism, but also an illegal armed seizure of territory by Russia and its proxies,” they wrote in the letter. ”[We] urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.”

Nope, no Shokin there, how about the CNN article it links to:

“Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed,” the letter reads. “It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavičius. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s Office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.”

Nope, not there either. It's almost like it doesnt exist.......

How do we know it's all BS anyway? Because Zolchvsky nor Burisma has been charged with anything, infact the investigation has been sunk.

You can keep looking though. I hope you come to the conclusion that you are lying, as if that wasn't bad enough, it shows that you are readily accepting of being lied to and believing it.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You post a couple of citations that don't mention Shokin, and to you that's some kind of proof that Biden alone, without US or international authorization or approval, threatened Shokin, solely to protect Biden family 'criming, and that's why Poroshenko required his resignation.

L.
O.
L.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You post a couple of citations that don't mention Shokin, and to you that's some kind of proof that Biden alone, without US or international authorization or approval, threatened Shokin, solely to protect Biden family 'criming, and that's why Poroshenko required his resignation.

L.
O.
L.

My proof, or rather lack of, is the point of my question.

Why can't you answer the question?

You know, since it was an international effort afterall...

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

None of this has anything to do with Shokin, Biden or Burisma.

Did hall monitor forget there are dozens of accusations against
Joe Biden, and Shokin and Burisma are only the tip of the iceberg?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You're being blocked by a paywall is not my problem. I don't know what to tell you. You must use Financial Times a lot to have used up all your free monthly clicks.
edit on 16-9-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Not my problem either. Its not my claim nor belief...

Yet facts to the contrary are prevalent.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Not that I can see from anything you've posted here.

I guess I'll just have to wait for the indictments!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Not that I can see from anything you've posted here.

I guess I'll just have to wait for the indictments!

The OP........

You know, the premise of the thread?

Regardless, im not here to convince you. Just showing how ill founded and ridiculous your positions are.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join