It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black object zooms out of the side of WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I am watching "Evan Fairbanks' WTC 9/11 Footage (Enhanced Video/Audio & Doubled FPS)" and i noticed some strange fast moving object in the footage and would like to hear your idea what it could be ?
5:14 to 5:16 some black object zooms out of the side of WTC blink and you will miss it, any ideas ?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Part of the fuselage skidding out the other side of the building, maybe propelled by the explosion and rapid gas expansion from the fuel igniting?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That's weird I slowed it down and paused it over and over. Hard to explain as something from the camera image, but when you slow it down and replay it over and over there does seem to be some visual after-effects, although none of them appear to be moving as rapidly as this anomaly seems to be doing

I'd say it's a bird except it's flying very fast, and it would be huge because it looks like it originates very high up in the smoke

possible an insect?

or the plasma hologram

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Part of the fuselage skidding out the other side of the building, maybe propelled by the explosion and rapid gas expansion from the fuel igniting?

If you watch it in slo-mo there is no corresponding explosion to propel anything, I thought it was a panel from the building

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Could just now watch it, you are correct. Also I noticed a black small shadow on the corner of the building, right before it happens.

There was a trash back floating around in the air short before but it looks like that shadow is high up and coming from behind the building.
edit on 13.9.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You made me clean my screen.
edit on 13/9/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: putnam6
Could just now watch it, you are correct. Also I noticed a black small shadow on the corner of the building, right before it happens.

There was a trash back floating around in the air short before but it looks like that shadow is high up and coming from behind the building.

I agree, it seems like it's moving too fast for anything physical, it looks like its coming through the smoke

edit on 13-9-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

9/11 insider job by our corrupt goverment. It's when things/society started to go downhill faster and faster since then.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I had to watch it Super Slow-mo on full screen like 15 times to even catch a glimpse of it but yeah there is something black flying 'top Left' around 05:16.

It's moving very fast it's surprising someone caught it .

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's a flying insect, one minute later another one near radio guy.

Where were you on this day ?
edit on 14-9-2023 by Skybuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/26/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jameshobb
It's important to provide context and be specific when discussing events or incidents, especially when it concerns sensitive topics like the World Trade Center (WTC). The World Trade Center was a complex of buildings in New York City that was tragically destroyed during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. If you're referring to an incident or video footage related to the WTC that occurred after my last knowledge update in September 2021, I wouldn't have information about it.

If you have questions or concerns related to specific events or videos, I recommend consulting reliable news sources or authorities to gather accurate and up-to-date information. Additionally, if you come across any unusual or potentially concerning footage, it's essential to report it to the appropriate authorities for investigation.

Great idea buddy , lets alert the authorities so you can be properly investigated. Are you for real ? Yeah great maybe we can get the 911 commission back since we are getting confused again . It’s ok to think for yourself pal . Try it sometime, it’s gotten me quite far in my search for the truth

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That's a soul off to heaven.

new topics

top topics

join