It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shooting in Australia Reported and Then Nothing To See Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I first heard this from television news, they reported a primary school (kids 5-12) was in lockdown because of a school shooting, then later on the same channel its all "nothing to see here". Its not the first school shooting in Perths northern sprawll, but there are some serious failings even if this is "authoritys now say" was we dont know or care--who are the cops working for?.

Police have been unable to determine what caused a gun scare outside a primary school in Perth’s northern suburbs as officers scoured playgrounds next to classrooms filled with terrified children.

Students and teachers at Clarkson Primary School were sent into two separate lockdowns and nearby residents were told to “stay indoors” after police were alerted to reported gunshots around midday on Wednesday.

Source:
thewest.com.au...

Loud bangs that plunged a Perth school into lockdown and forced residents indoors have been blamed on a backfiring car — and not a gun — by authorities.

Source:
7news.com.au...

Police have told residents in Perth's northern suburbs there is no threat to their safety after multiple reports of gunfire sent a primary school into lockdown.

The public was told to remain indoors on Wednesday after shots were heard in the Clarkson area, 35km north of Perth.

That warning was cancelled about 4.30pm and no evidence of shots being fired has been found.

Source: www.perthnow.com.au...

So, is it really a case of nothing to see here?, was it "terrorist" related that the PTB have silenced?. I find it odd and maybe there are folk in the area who might have some insight.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

we humans make noise all the time. if there are no parents lamenting the death of their child, no eyewitnesses and no children missing, it's probably just a false alarm. fortunately.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Mate you can't have a School shooting in a Country that has completely banned Firearms....It's just not possible .

Well At least you can't let people find out about it

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mate you can't have a School shooting in a Country that has completely banned Firearms....It's just not possible .

This is what happens when you ban guns. People can't tell the difference between the sound of a gunshot and the bullet parting your wig and a couple of balloons bursting.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

This is what happens when you ban guns. People can't tell the difference between the sound of a gunshot and the bullet parting your wig and a couple of balloons bursting.

LOL, how true, and not only that, it would seem it has made a significant portion of Perth more than a bit paranoid. Can you imagine living in a country with such strict gun laws and being petrified by every loud bang you hear?

If I reported every loud bang I heard in my neighborhood, I would be calling every other day

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Too much fear mongering can result in mass hysteria breaking out.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is quite obviously just a case of an extremely paranoid person making an irrational call to the police.

They’ve probably been consuming to much American MSM and it’s started to rot their brain.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85
it's probably just a false alarm. fortunately.

It's happened 3 times since my kids have been in school.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: malte85
it's probably just a false alarm. fortunately.

It's happened 3 times since my kids have been in school.

Mate you gotta fix that Avatar . It's making my OCD meter max out.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It wasnt one person who called the cops and it was two lockdowns the school went into so "just one paranoid call" to police wont cut it for me.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The gun laws are not that strict, about 15% of the population own guns, just need a valid reason to own a gun and somewhere to use it

Automatic gun ownership is a bit different

Just not a part of the culture like in the US

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
One paranoid person making a call doesn’t mean everyone else is the same

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'm always on a phone, and therefore can't see avatars. What's wrong with it? I do recall you mentioning it before but I never got on a computer and checked.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I'm always on a phone, and therefore can't see avatars. What's wrong with it? I do recall you mentioning it before but I never got on a computer and checked.

From what I can tell The Image is ' Failing to Load ' .

It's usually the 'Red Knights Templar Skeleton looking thing ' but it's just the image failure Icon now.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

The gun laws are not that strict, about 15% of the population own guns, just need a valid reason to own a gun and somewhere to use it

Automatic gun ownership is a bit different

Just not a part of the culture like in the US

I'm more pointing to the Fact that guns were banned in Australia in large part as a result of a Mass Shooting.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

From what I can tell The Image is ' Failing to Load ' .

It's usually the 'Red Knights Templar Skeleton looking thing ' but it's just the image failure Icon now.

Lol, okay. I'll try to get on a computer and fix it soon. My work schedule for the next 8 days is insane!

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And what an amazing display of marksmanship the Port Arthur gunman had, only outshined by the Howard gov passing new firearms laws so quickly.

The fake heroin raid was my fav bit of BS with the whole Port Arthur thing.

Also I recognize Ari Ben Menashe's work.

This was a school shooting they are trying to deny as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Guns are not banned, semi automatic types are, it’s just not open slather on everything
Hand guns if you are in a pistol club or something, just need a valid reason

People in West Australia just don’t have a need for them
Not sure where you get the “guns were banned” they aren’t

If you need a gun for a reason, they are easily accessible

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yeah, that guy in Kelleberin the other week had a "reason", it was because he was a psychopath, there are more illegal firearms on the street than licenced ones--but everyone who owns a gun does so legally.

You suspect this linked to the Kelleberin shooting?.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I havnt read any bad news about Clarkson, just a scare.
Kelleberrin shooter killed himself, so, unless it’s from the grave, somehow I doubt the shooter there was a psychopath, being labeled a quiet person, having killed anyone before, though the Nazi link is intriguing

<<   2 >>

join